Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
She is suffering from periods Coming 5-10 days. This is the report Abminal&pelvis ultrasound report Liver: normal in size and normal echo texture. No evidence of focal lesion. No evidence of IHBR dilatation. Portal vein appears normal. Gall bladder: contracted well distended wall appear normal. No evidence of calculi/sludge. No evidence of pericholic collection. CBD appears normal. PANCREAS: shows normal parenchyma, no evidence of ductal dilatation calcification. No evidence of peripancretic collection. SPLEEN: Normal in size &measures 9.7 cms shows normal parenchyma. KIDNEYS: both the kidneys are normal in size ,shape &position. Show normal cortisone dull art differentiation. Right kidney measures 9.7*4.3 cms. No evidence of hydronephrosis/calculus. Left kidneys measures 9.6*4.5 cms. No evidence of hydronephrosis/calculus. UTERUS: Retroverted normal in size &measures 8.1*4.5*5.5 cms No evidence of focallesion in myometrium, Endometrial reflectivity appears normal & thickness measures 0.5 cms. No free fluid in POD. adnexa: Right ovary measures 2.1*2.3 cms. LEFT OVARY NOT CLEARLY VISUALIZED. BLADDER: well distended, no calculus. Bladder mucosa appears smooth. RIF: No evidence of inflamed appendix. *No evidence of enlarged lymph nodes. *No evidence of free fluid. IMPRESSION: *Retroverted normal sizeduterus with no focal lesion.
My wife has AB- blood Group. She is currently 5th week pregnant. She suddenly started bleeding and Doctor gave injection of NTD stating she has AB- blood group. Now Doctor has started giving HCG 5000 fertigyn injection on every 5th day. Heartbeat not yet came in fetal. My question is " is this proper treatment? And In which week Heartbeat will come?
My age is 27, married one yr b4. I ve pcod problem, what medicine I can take to get pregnant. Am using regestrone tab now.
I have only one healthy fallopian tube and other one is repaired due to ectopic pregnancy but after 1 year when I want to conceive I am unable to conceive from last three months pls advise what medication should I follow.
My all reports are normal. My husbands reports are normal. We have try to conceived last 3 years. But not success. My husband and my family worried about this. And I have done ovulation study also. What we can do now.
If left fallopian tube ruptured and removed still chance is there fertilisation in left fallopian tube.
Meri shadi ko 3 years ho gaye hai but bachcha nahi ho raha hai sub test karwa liye apne bhi or apni wife ke bhi sub normal hai kya kare please reply this message.
In my wife's breasts before menstruation becomes lumpy internal conflicts comes with inflammation stiffness which is quite uncomfortable. Please advise the pain is too much. before some time took medicine for pregnancy.
I am 34 years old. My wife 29 years old. Yesterday when I start sex, she feel pain in stomach. Immediately I stopped sex. What happened to her. Just I touch her neck for some time. Nothing do than that.
Hi Dr. am 23 old female worried about pregnancy last lmp's are, 22/1/16, 3/3/16, 11/4/16, married about one year 3 months not getting pregnancy, is diet, traveling cause to me! and is am consult a gynecologist please ans me. Plz.
Period was coming this month 14 feb but i had a intercouse on 14 feb with using condom till now period is not coming that why i am asking medicine please sir.
Dr. I am 43 year old female. Dr. From last year I had a problem of my pulse rate is very high in the afternoon e. F. 100 to 110. I had taken medicine last year alprazolam with propranolol. That time I feel better. And I stopped the medicine after one month. But from fab 2016 that problem restart in afternoon my pulse rate is very high. Tell me Dr. What is the permanent treatment of this.
If safety condom has taken then is any thing problem to a girl, pill tablets should be taken or what sir.
My friend is suffering from frequent urination. This problem is started from December 2015 she consulted a doctor he has taken urine test in which there is infection in urine. So he gave medicines for 15 days after 15 days everything becomes normal but after a month this started again she used to go washroom frequently after 10 min and only very little urine come sometimes she can't control toilet she has to rush to the washroom very fast. She also feel pain in vagina during urination. Then again she tested again infection came she again taken medicines. Then everything becomes normal. But. This problem takes place some time after 10 days or 15. I don't know what is happening to her. Sometime it happens when she is empty stomach. After having some food she feels good. N she also do dieting. Sometimes she skip meals. N only takes veggies and pulses. No chapatis no rice. So is this problem is due to skipping meals. Also she do not drink milk from 8 year. So can you please tell what is the exact problem?
Hello Doctor, please suggest me on the below mentioned question. I had a sex with my husband unprotected. We don't want baby right now. Can I take any tablet for stopping my pregnancy? Is it ok ipill? My period date was already over. I am giving breast feeding to my six months baby.
Vitamin A is essential for various body functions, the most important are vision, immunity, skin and hair health and correct genetic transcription. Signs of vitamin A toxicity include bone pain, brittle nails, hair loss, fatigue, dry and fissured skin and abnormal liver function. Deficiency of Vitamin A leads to night blindness.
Some interesting fatcs about vitamin A:
- Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin, thus requires fat for effective absorption.
- Normal level of vitamin A required for proper body functioning is about 3000 mg per day. A person could also end up eating more of Vitamin A on a regular basis, which could lead to vitamin A toxicity. If it is consumed from natural sources, it is not harmful; however, if synthetic vitamin A is consumed, it may end up as a toxin in the body.
- Every 100 g of sweet potato contains about 19200 IU of vitamin A. Sweet potato can be consumed in cooked, baked, cubed, raw or frozen form. It can be used in multiple ways and is one of the most vitamin A rich foods.
- Carrots is the most popular rich source of vitamin A. Every child knows that carrots are good for vision and eye health. Carrots can also be consumed in baked, cooked, raw or frozen form. Every 100 g of carrot contains about 17000 IU of carrot, which more than takes care of daily requirements.
- Green leafy vegetables are another rich source of vitamin A. This could be spinach, lettuce, beet greens, turnip greens, collards, kale, or other greens. Each of them contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, and including about 100 g provides about 14000 IU of vitamin A. These can be used as salad dressings or cooked with lentils to make variety of dishes.
- The liver from any animal is the most effective nonvegetarian source of vitamin A. Consuming liver 2 to 3 times per day gives sufficient amounts vitamin A for men, women and children. Cod liver oil, which are available widely in the market are also a good source, if meat is not available.
- Dry fruits, such as apricots, which are sundried and used when there is no season for apricots, are another rich source of vitamin A. Dried peaches and prunes are also good sources for this vitamin.
- Consuming about 2 egg yolks per day provides all the required vitamin A for your body. It does contain cholesterol, but the body does need small amount of cholesterol too for various functions.
- Dairy products, such butter and cream from cow's milk which are especially fed on grass are again great sources of vitamin A.
- Small amounts of vitamin A are also present in cantaloupe melons, pumpkins, squash fruits, beetroot, bell peppers and most importantly in seasonal fruits.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!