Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Lalasa GodhavarthiYour feedback matters!
I am having a sudden pain in my chest and then in back at the same point where chest pain occurring and then my teeth starts paining too high pain what to do.
I have constipation problem and bcz of that I m suffering from mouth ulcer so kindly give me solutions of this thing.
Please tell me. Paan masala khane k karan mere teeth bahut gande ho gye h inhe kese clean kr skte h.
Whenever I eat chocolate, I will have pain in my teeth. Otherwise I don't have, while doing brush, everyday I will get blood.
My brother has some problem in his tooth. We saw a minor lines in it. N from sum times he is using lemon juice with pinch of salt to do whiter his tooth. Wat to do. Is lemon n salt affects his tooth. please suggest. He is physically fit n no other problems.
My teeth is yellow stain. How I can remove this. This stain on my teeth from childhood. Tell me any medicine or any toothpastes. Please help me.
I am having a very serious pain and sensitivity in my teeth i cant eat or drink cold things what can I do?
Hi, I am 19 year old who is studying for engineering. My problem is rather simple one one. My lower jaw of mouth is somewhat protruded out leading to imbalance between upper lips and lower one. It does not look good. Can it be fixed using surgery.
I am suffering from pain between the upper and lower jaw connections I can not even open mouth to eat I looks like ulcers Bt it is too pain It is nt goin evn aftr 5 days what shld I do?
I'm 25 year old I have muscle ache near my left jaws whenever I chew some chapati it pains very badly kindly wants a explanation sir.
I have dental pain and burning sensation inside mouth since 1year. What kind of home remedies can I apply to overcome this problem?
Receding gums (the gum line shrinks away from the tooth making teeth look longer)
A bad taste in the mouth
Tenderness when biting
An obvious gap between the teeth may be caused due to a condition known as Diastema. This usually manifests as space between two teeth. This condition is caused due to a mismatch between the size of the bones in the jaw and the size of the teeth. This in turn, gives rise to extra space between the two teeth and may also lead to overcrowding of teeth in the mouth. The space usually occurs when the teeth are too small and the jaw is larger. Also, an oversized tissue known as the labial frenum can cause a gap between two teeth. Let us look at the ways in which this condition can be prevented and treated.
1. Prevention: Not pushing your tongue between the teeth during the teeth growing stage can ensure that this condition does not occur. Children tend to rub their tongue along the jawline when the teeth are growing, whether it is the milk teeth or the permanent ones. This can cause a gap. Also, maintaining good oral health and hygiene can help in preventing this condition. One must brush at least twice a day and floss regularly too, in order to ensure that the gap between the two teeth does not widen.
2. Orthodontic Treatment: Braces are one of the most common ways of fixing this problem. The orthodontic surgeon will usually install these braces, which will remain in the mouth of the patient for a year or more, depending on the severity of the condition. On a monthly basis, the braces will need to be tightened so that the jaw can facilitate the movement of the teeth to close the gap.
3. Tooth Extraction: In many cases, when the braces are installed, the doctor may also have to remove or extract teeth on the sides to make space for the teeth and their movement. This is usually done when there is a related ailment like overcrowding of the teeth.
4. Crowns and other Dental Installations: Crowns, veneers as well as bonding can help in cases where the lateral incisors may be smaller than what is normal. Also, dental implants or a bridge or even a partial denture may be required in cases where extensive dentistry will be called for.
5. Frenectomy: This surgery can help in closing the gap formed by a large labial frenum.
6. Gum Health: In case there is an infection or any other problem in the gums due to implants or braces, the gum health will have to treated and restored first and then the implants or braces can be reinstalled.
One should also wear retainers for a while after the gap has closed so that it does not appear again.