Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Lad Dilip RatanlalYour feedback matters!
Hunger before bedtime is common esp. when you are used to staying up late. The craving to eat something before going to bed makes a person consume anything that is available. Bedtime hunger is not wrong, but there certainly are foods that shouldn't be consumed before going to sleep as they can create health issues.
Avoid these 8 foods before going to bed.
1. Dairy fat - Having calorie rich cheese or butter for dinner or even before bedtime ensures that your digestive system is going to have a hard time at the night, thus disrupting your sleep.
2. Caffeine - Caffeine from the coffee doesn't let you sleep. It is used to kick our sleepiness so it should never be consumed before bedtime.
3. Spiced/Oily foods- Spices cause flatulence and oils lead to indigestion, ensuring incomplete and disturbed sleep.
4. Red meat - Dinner should always be the lightest meal of the day. If you make your digestive system work heavily overnight, it’s difficult for you to get sound sleep! Red meat being a very heavy, must be avoided to ensure a good night’s sleep.
5. Beans- Beans before bed simply fastens the process of flatulence! Avoid it to have a trouble free night.
6. Sugars- Sugars give you instant energy. That’s exactly what you don’t need before a good night’s sleep so avoid it before bedtime.
7. Aerated drinks- These drinks have acidic content with a lot of sugar and caffeine. Drinking them can destroy you sleep for the whole night so keeping it for the day is wiser!
8. Alcohol- Alcohol makes you drowsy and in a way bogs you down. But that’s really not the kind of sleep you’d like to have. Avoid alcohol to invite the perfect sleep!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Me and my wife planning for baby from lase tow months we I have ejaculated almost every three days since last two months however both months she got period may I know the reason behind this and also let me know what further step I need to take so that successful we can get baby.
After taking lactare tablets there is no much increase in the production of breast milk please suggest me the best as I am unable to feed baby?
Dr. I'm 18 years old. I was 6 weeks pregnant on 15th July. I took mifepristone nd misoprostol tablets. After that I had bleeding for a week. So is my pregnancy terminated? Or I'm still pregnant? I can't afford going for an ultrasound or to a gynecologist. So please help.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.
Hello doctor 6 weeks ago I got chickenpox. After 2 to 4 days of chicken pox 2 white pimple on head of penis. It was there for 2 days and cured automatically. Is that chickenpox or any STD. Because I received a body massage and hand job from girl. After one month tested for herpes HIV and vdrl. All results came negative. Is that chicken pox or STD. Can I get herpes by only hand job. No other sexual encounter I didn't even touch her. please help me doctor am worried.
Most of us live with excruciating amount of stress. Rising competition, the rat race, our loans, insurances, health, family, social life and work, everything these days is simply adds on to our levels of stress.
It’s the stress that reminds us of deadlines, prompts us to work better. But the most common type of stress, or distress can have negative effects on our body. Apart from general physical health, it can hurt our bones as well.
1. Excess Stress and Our Bones: Excess stress releases chemicals into bloodstream, particularly the hormone cortisol. Now, this is the hormone that gives our brain and body a temporary boost. But having this hormone for a long term can result in real damage to our bone density. Meanwhile, it can even elevate our blood pressure, result in glucose problems and digestive issues with cardiovascular symptoms.
2. Reduced Bone Density: Reduced bone density, due to stress has several negative effects. For instance, it can increase sugar cravings and lead to obesity. It can also lead to osteoporosis and a number of recurrent fractures.
3. Cortisol Catch: Remember how researchers and doctors informed people that phosphoric acid in cola acts as a corrosive agent? Well that’s what cortisol does in long term. This can even result in other problems, such as exhaustion.
So, how should you deal with it?
Chronic stress can be dealt by understanding what the cause of stress is. Once you have the cause, follow simple relaxation tips, such as,
- Meditate for a few minutes, breathe deeply, exercise and tune into your body. Even ten-fifteen minutes of this is enough.
- Crank up the tunes, listen to a few songs, laugh or loud watching shows or simply go out with your friends.
- Eat well balanced meal, avoid alcohol and recreational drugs, be positive and seek out social support if needed.
- And if the stress still haunts you, consult a counsellor or a doctor for support.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Mam there 3 years marriage but there are no child. All checkup all tested completed. Time to time period done all are normal but there are no result. What is the reason ? My self.
Is having a period cycle of 22 days normal? if not then what can be problem area? my thyroid is normal. I would like to have homeopath treatmnt
I have cyst on my left ovary 35 mm and 33 mm right ovary 7m egg is there but it is not increasing can I get pregnancy or not?
Hello sir, I am 4 weeks pregnant. But I want to abort as we are not currently financial strong. Can you please advise which abortion method is safe. Pills or operation.
My wife have just got pregnant, As per Sonography it is of 6 weeks. As we have two children already. We don't want this. What is the safest way to remove it. Will medicine be enough.
I am a female 22 years old. I am suffering from itching in vagina and water discharge from vagina. And pain during sex for so many days. What should I do and what I am suffering from?
I am 26 year old female and I have took the mtp kit and now I have some kind of infection inside me as I have a regular itching in my part and with white discharge. Is this normal or I have got some infection?
I missed my periods. It is 20 days late; last week I applied a pregnancy test and that shows negative result. I am a low BP patient and this is not first time with me. If I'm not pregnant what should I do in case of my missed periods. Please prescribe me medicine which helps me to bring back my menstruation cycle and doesn't show adverse affect in Condition.
Sometime I see in my sperm After 6-7 days my sperm is look very thik So is that any effect on getting pregnancy? Means pregnancy occur or not?
My periods are irregular doctor consult me ovral L pill for six months. After 6 months again same problem. Abdomen scan also normal please suggest me.
Hot and cold therapy has a tendency to reduce pain, assist with tissue healing, control swelling, and increase flexibility if used appropriately after an injury.