Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lad Dilip RatanlalYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old female. I have a hypothyroid. My tsh range is 8.29. Also having irreular periods. Is there any problem? is it easily curable? and what food and exercise I have to do? please help me.
Hello Sir/ Madam, My age 29 yrs. I am a unmarried girl. My problem is- my menstrual timings is not good. Means my menstrual timings is every 20 - 22 days. And it's heavily bleeding. So after menstrual timing I feel weakness. So do the needful.
Hi. I am asking this question on behalf of my friend. She is worried about her pregnancy. Last month she had oral sex with her boy friend and he fingered her .she said that she is sure that there was no ejaculation by him but she worries that "is there any chance of pregnancy due to pre cum or any other cause" she noticed that her breast size began to increase but no other abnormal things. Is there a possibility of pregnancy?
I am on birthcontrol pills since 7 months. My period is to come on 1st I had used protection on the first time the same day later during the second time we had unprotected sex though he did not ejaculate inside me. Do I need to take I pill in order to protect myself from pregnancy?
I have asthma dust allergy. Now I plan to conceive. I won't to know asthma creates problem in conceiving or pregnancy. Because I also miscarriage one and half month baby.
My wife had uterine fibriod surgery before that she suffered by typhoid and cough and cold docter assumed and treated as tb after takin tb medicine a week it occures side effect then b madication stoped now after two year ago what precautions and test reqired please suggest and also suggest a exclusive chest and lungs treatment hospitals in india.
My wife does not get sleep, it seems during her study she used chat and after coming home also she didn't get sleep. Now she is with me. She does not even eat properly. When I have sex I feel it loose from the beginning. Is this of not sleeping well or any other reasons. please help me thank you.
Sir my wife got a problem. Wen she get monthly period time he get pain and six days heavy bleeding. Please tell me it is serious.
Giving birth to a baby is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful experience in a woman's life. It makes them feel complete as an individual and also strengthens their relationship with their spouse. But unfortunately, all couples cannot conceive in a natural way. But there is nothing to feel sad about as with the advancement in medical technology, one can avail the high-tech fertility treatments to fulfill their dream of holding their baby in their lap. In vitro fertilization often shortened as IVF is one of the most popular artificial reproductive techniques that help to conceive. Basically, in this process eggs and ovary are combined in the laboratory.
How is IVF helpful?
IVF has emerged as a hope for all those couples who have been trying to have a baby for years. It helps the woman to get pregnant if she is suffering from a problem associated with egg quality, ovulation, endometriosis or blockage of fallopian tube. It is also helpful in case your partner has a problem with sperm mortality or sperm count.
Side effects and risks associated with IVF Treatment: According to the current evidence, there are no serious side effects associated with in vitro fertility treatment. The medicines which are used for inducing the process of superovulation involved in IVF and other fertility treatments are also used in various other forms of fertility treatments. IVF was discovered some 30 years back. It has proven itself as one of the safest processes that come up with no long-term risk to the mother or the baby. Ovulation Hyperstimulation Syndrome happens to one percent of women out of all who opt for this treatment for conceiving a baby.
The specialists who are experienced are better at predicting that which woman is at a risk of OHSS. The expert medical professionals are trained for recognizing and managing symptoms.
This treatment might also cause potential complications to the baby like premature delivery or low birth weight, which increases the risk of birth defects or even death of the neonate. It is always recommended to consult an expert physician to get a better idea about the treatment and its associated pros and cons. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
- Parents are three types either overinvoved and worried. Or rejection /hostility/partiality /criticism from one of the parent. And third is authortarion means balancing.
- One more thing would like to share that now days no indian moral civilization values are decaying day by day in the parent. As a role model. Therefore parent has to b taught about stress free life and values inculcate during pregnancy time. The period is called prenatal time. Which help you to develop the same personality whatyou expect.
Hi, last week I had a protected sex with a call girl. I used a condom while penetration. No lip kiss or any thing. After 1-2 days, I am having throat pain and little bit cough and cold. I have read some where that it is a symptoms of STD. Is it so? Do I need to do test for STD or HIV? Is there any chance for HIV or any other STD?
Hello sir, I am 29 weeks pregnant and my legs pain at times very badly why is this as I am taking cc 74 calcium, vitamin n iron tabs. What should i do now?
I'm suffering from PCOD for many years had taken many treatment but still my periods are irregular .not getting periods until having tablet. Could you suggest any way to get periods.
I am suffering for pcod last 7 years and now I getting problem for in my married life. Pcod have only solution to treat like overt dealing?
I am having regular periods. In the 2nd day there are clots since 2 years with no abdominal pain. I recently scanned and was detected with bulky uterus with fibroid. What should I do now ?
I am 38 years old have a boy of 10 years. Want to have second issue but unfortunately had miscarriage this feb before completion of 3 months. Previously in 2015 I had myoma operation in uterus. I am afraid wht to do.
I'm a virgin and I think I'm pregnant. I just have those symptoms like back pain sore breast something strange happening in my uterus. I have a boyfriend but we never had sex. Today I had fever of 99.5 degree Celsius. My period is still due but I'm freaking out. Maybe something has accidentally happened. And as I dug more into it I get more anxious. I feel like my hold body has mild cramps especially my back .I also feel shortness of breath but I also have bronchitis. Also if I get diagnosed with pregnancy could I get abortion as I am an adult but unmarried. Would reputed clinics do it. And what is better medication or surgical abortion. And till when could I have medical abortion .Also are Medical abortions available in case of epictope pregnancy. And what are its symptoms. And till when is it safe to diagnose it. Also do abortions require over night stay. Are they kept confidential.
I am married for 2 months. V r nt in any birth control. Trying to get pregnant. Bt my period is irregular. Feb 3 was d lmp. March periods didn't come. Usg abdomen nd hormonal test everything normal. Upt also negative. Wat to do.
With changing life scenarios, parents do not have time to spend with their children. The grandparents often fill this gap now. They still have the time and patience to listen to what happened on a daily basis, and are not caught in the whirlwind of having a task list that never ends with the day.
In a way, grand children are very closely bound to their grandparents and are expected to take care of them, when required. In fact, stats show that about 80% of primary caregivers for people over age of 60 are grandchildren. Their average age is about 27(either gender). There are specific advantages of this care giving relationship for both the grandparent and the grandchild.
- There is no hurry: Most of us want a pair of ears to listen to what we have to say. Whether it is the exciting college trip you had or the office dinner you just returned from, we all want to share it. So, in this era where parents are not as available as they were earlier, grandparents fill the gap. They are not just eagerly waiting for you to return, but they seem to have the time to hear you out and feel happy (or sad) about it. This leaves one with a great feeling.
- Been there, done that: Though they have had a different lifestyle, they have “been there, done that,” perhaps in different ways. The definition of fun might have changed, but fun was always there. If you have the time, hear out their version of fun. You would be left thinking that you are not anywhere close to the fun they had.
- Life is the best teacher: The experiences they share will probably be some of life’s best lessons, which cannot be gathered by reading any number of books or TED talks.
- Safety: While there definitely are care giving or assisted living homes, having them at home and taking care of them provides the additional safety net. There are family people around, and if required, readily available.
- A helping hand: Caring for grandparents does not always relate to doing things for them, it is a mutual thing, and they feel equally good and happy that they are able to contribute in some small way in your daily life. You can always offer to help, but very often, their energy levels are quite high, unless they are ill, and they are so happy doing something for you.
- Strengthens the bond: Needless to say, spending time with a person makes the relationship strong and lasting. Grandparents assume a very special place, and caring for them leaves one with a very good and satisfied feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.