Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lad Dilip Ratanlal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lad Dilip RatanlalYour feedback matters!
I've recently had intercourse 1 month ago & since that day I have weird bad smelling discharge & a bit of itching. I wake up sometimes to back, stomach, rib pain but it's sometimes. Can it be Yeast infection, BV, STD, or HIV?
Me and my boyfriend had our first sex on 3rd march 16 but he ejaculated mostly outside; however, few initials drops were fallen inside. My period was due on 18th march n it came. Since then till now, we had never have any sex. Next month, period came on schedule. But this month, it has not come on time. Is there any chance of pregnancy? I enquired with a senior lady who told me that sometimes periods also come even if a lady is pregnant, but science disprove this. I am eager to know is there any chance if pregnancy? My periods in march n april were normal as like previous, no short of flow. Kindly suggest. If it is, how to avoid now?
My Friend Put Me A Question? He Said Tell Me How you Get Pregnant My Wife. I Told Him The Process, How U Pregnant your Wife, But He Did not Believe On Me. He Said I Told Him Wrong. So Tell Me How He Pregnant Her Wife. When He is doing sex with her wife to get pregnant?
I'm in my 6th week of pregnancy. Have been spotting ever since I got pregnant. My ultrasound is normal and my doc has put me on HCG injections. I'm really worried. My doc says it is an implantation bleed. But I'm still having this pinkish or brownish discharge. Till wen will it continue. Wat can you do to prevent it.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
Hello How Can I Increase My Wife's Sex time duration as She is Not interested After Our First Round.
Exercises like jogging give great benefits during the cold weather, provided they are done in the correct way. Jogging not only keeps you active throughout the day by increasing your energy level, but also helps you in maintaining your shape even if you consume some extra calories when the weather is relatively pleasant or colder than usual like it is during winters. Read on to find out the do’s and don’ts of jogging.
1. Wear thin and loosely woven clothing
Opt for clothes made of thin synthetic material while jogging. This is because this type of material is beneficial in absorbing the sweat from your body. Additionally, you can wear an outer layer of nylon, to ensure that you remain protected from the wind and precipitation, besides maintaining the heat balance of your body. Never wear cotton while jogging as it does not absorb sweat and leaves you with a wet feeling.
2. Cover your hands and feet properly
The heat possessed by your body escapes mostly through your hands and feet (as much as 30% of heat is released by them). So, make sure to cover your hands and feet with running gloves and socks during jogging when the cold is mild, and with mittens when the temperature further decreases. Wear wicking sock liners underneath your woollen socks to soak the moisture generated while running.
3. Maintain your regular fluids intake
Irrespective of the type of weather, your body loses fluids in the form of sweat while jogging. In addition to this, the chilly air of the winter increases the chances of dehydration. So, keep yourself hydrated during, before and after jogging by drinking enough water or sport drinks.
4. Warm up
It is necessary to stretch out a bit before jogging to wake up your tired muscles. So, before starting your daily jogging regime make sure that you get a bit of physical activity.
1. Stay in damp clothes
Getting wet from rain or sweat while jogging on a cold day, increases your chances of developing hypothermia by decreasing the body temperature further. Immediately change your clothes if they are wet and turn on your heater to warm yourself.
Never dress in a way that makes you feel warm and comfortable before starting to jog. This is going to make you feel warmer as your movements increase, and in turn results in more sweating or discomfort.
3. Forget to cover your head
It may be an astonishing fact, but your body actually loses 40% of its heat through the head. So, never make the mistake of leaving your head bare before stepping outside to jog in the winter. You can wear a hat, woollen cap or a scarf during this time to protect your head.
CAUTION: Jogging at a slower pace is a low impact exercise as compared to running. Research has shown that jogging at slow speed is better than running because of lower impact on foot, ankle, knee and hip joints. However if you have any medical conditions then you should discuss with your medical practitioner to know if jogging is safe for you.