Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lad Dilip RatanlalYour feedback matters!
I had an abortion by pills in month of September We do have sex regularly but with precautions If I want to get pregnant may be now or after few months, will this effect my baby's growth or health Coz I had an abortion in September We have no medical history of any problems.
Hi I got love marriage 1 year ago and we have 3 months old baby. Still now also I am living with my husband's parents in their village and my husband had job in some other place and he will come monthly once. When he come he won't spend time with me like talking to me or taking me outside like that. Only during bed time he will come to me. Remaining time he will watch TV or play with mobile all time. Even if I try to talk he won't reply properly. Before marriage he used to talk continuously all day and night and used to show a lot of love on me but now he completely changed. He is just using me for his need that's it. He don't even call me if he goes away to job. I came out of my house and married him without my parents permission by cheating them for him that's why now they are not talking to me and my husband also not showing love on me. I am not at all happy with this life. Please suggest me how could I change my husband.
My sister in law is pregnant and she get back pain daily very badly. Pls give me a permanent solution.
I am 24 year old girl I do sex 2 or 3 times a week since last 4 years with my boyfriend But now my marriage is fix with another boy how can I regain my virginity.
I am 24 year old male, me and my gf had done unprotected sex attempt but sex not occurs and sperm not entered into vagina of her but pre cum may be on upper layer of vagina. After 4o hours of sex she take unwanted 72 capsule, is there is chance of pregnancy?
My wife is pregnant, 6th month, her hb is 8.2, dark circles are appearing and being dark day by day is it normal? what should she take to increase hb? any special medicine? please reply asap.
Actually we had some sex but not directly now I got period yesterday but it was not like previously coming period now bleeding comes just light liquid in a day is dis indicates am I pregnant.
Watermelon is one of the richest natural sources of l-citrulline, an amino acid that can help make your erection harder. It’s also loaded with citrulline, an antioxidant that converts to l-arginine once it’s in the body. Like that little blue pill, l-arginine stimulates the production of nitric oxide, which increases blood flow to the penis, strengthening erections.
Eat the fruit plain or mix it with some tabasco, olive oil, lemon juice, feta and mint to make a sweet and savory side dish that will help you go all night long. Bonus: capsaicin, the compound that makes tabasco sauce hot, releases chemicals that increase heart rate, mirror signs of arousal and rev your libido.
The bottom line? munching on this salad will get you in the mood for the evenings' festivities and increase your duration in the sack, too.
I am pregnant so what I should to birth an health and strong baby and what type of medicine I will take.
It's been 24 hours since I took I pill. And nothing has gone wrong. I mean neither m having any cramps or bleeding or anything. I just want to know whether it is working right or no? I have taking I pill withing 36 hours. Though I wasn't sure whether I will b pregnant or not. In panic I just took it. Is everything ok with me.
Trichomonas Vaginalis, a virus, which affects almost 7.4 million men and women each year. This virus can cause a sexually transmitted disease upon contact with a person who may be carrying the same. This condition is more common in women than it is in men and causes a variety of symptoms. Let us learn more about this infection.
- Symptoms: This disease does not have any obvious symptoms until the problem becomes pretty severe. The symptoms for men include irritation inside the penis, discharge, and a burning sensation upon urination and ejaculation. The symptoms for women include a strong odour filled discharge that may also be greenish yellow in colour, pain in the lower abdomen in case the infection is extremely severe, itching and irritation in the vagina, and pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse.
- Diagnosis: The gynaecologist or the general physician will usually carry out the diagnosis with the help of blood and urine samples that will be sent to the lab for testing. These tests will help in determining the spread and severity of the infection. The doctor will also use vaginal or urethral fluid in order to diagnose the issue with the help of further lab tests. Most doctors will tell you that it is harder to detect the presence of the virus in women, than it is in men.
- Treatment: The treatment of this disease is done with the help of metronidazole, which can be used to treat trichomoniasis in case the patient is pregnant. It is usually recommended that the sexual partner of the patient should also be treated for the infection so as to stem its spread. Also, the doctors will recommend abstinence from sex for the duration of the treatment. Antibiotics will also be prescribed for both partners. Usually, one will be asked to wait for all the symptoms to disappear before becoming sexually active again.
- Complications: There is a risk of contracting the HIV virus in case pregnant women do not get treated for this disease on time. It can also cause premature rupture of the various membranes that protect the foetus, which can in turn, lead to premature delivery of the baby. Further, women who are suffering from this disease are at higher risk of passing on the HIV virus to their partners. This happens when the woman is also infected with the HIV virus.
- Prevention: There are various ways to prevent this disease including the proper use of condoms and limiting the number of sexual partners. Genital inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor immediately to rule out the possibility of this STD. Also, one must take the necessary precautions to avoid catching and spreading this disease and getting a full body check up done is an important part of prevention.
Hello, Actually I missed my periods for 5 days. Last time the date was 1st august, but now the date is sept 5 th. Is there any chance of pregnancy. please suggest me.
Which type of tonic powder or churn taken for effects of over masturbation in female and retain strength in ayurvedic.
I fingered my girlfriend, with pre cum maybe, but not immediately like like after some time, I dont remember properly but it was not immediately, and it had some saliva too because of blowjob we were not naked so it might have also got rubbed with the dress and skin, She got her period over day 1 day before Can she get pregnant, please help.
I hv pcod. But my gyne suggested me to take only folic acid tablets. She said you are not required treatment of pcod. I am very stressful. I want to conceive. We are trying from 4 months for conceiving. But no results. Pls suggest.
The usage of “9 months” with pregnancy is almost universal. However, it is not always that all women go through the entire 9 months with the baby. Most often, delivery happens during the 37th to 40th weeks. This allows for the complete growth of the baby within the mother’s womb. When delivery happens before the 37th week, it is known as preterm delivery or premature labour. These babies may not be completely formed and may have temporary or long-term difficulties after birth.
There are many reasons which can induce premature labour, and while some are preventable, some may be inevitable.
- Smoking: One of the first things to do when planning a pregnancy or as soon as you realise you are pregnant is to quit smoking. It is way too damaging for the mother and the baby within.
- Alcohol consumption or street drug usage: These again can cause not just premature labour but also developmental abnormalities.
- Multiple pregnancy: Women pregnant with twins or multiples often have premature labour.
- Health problems: Medical conditions like hypertension, diabetes, infections, etc.
- Abnormalities: Developmental abnormalities in the newborn like Down’s syndrome, chromosomal abnormalities, etc.
- Weight: Being either obese or underweight can cause premature labour.
- Prenatal care: While preparing for pregnancy or as soon as you confirm it, ensure you put yourself in the hands of a good gynaecologist. This will ensure you (and your baby) get the required care.
- Less gap: Reduced gap between subsequent pregnancies can also induce premature labour.
Warning signs of premature labour
In some women, the doctor might be able to predict the chances of a premature labour and give enough suggestions to look out for warning signs. This will help the woman to be mentally prepared when it is time.
A low backache, which is constant and does not go with usual relief measures.
- Frequent pelvic contractions (about every 10 minutes)
- Vaginal leaking (fluid or bleeding)
- General ill-feeling with symptoms of nausea, cramps, and vomiting/diarrhoea.
- Inability to hold down fluids for a full day
- Abdominal cramps, similar to a period
- Pelvic pressure, a feeling of the baby descending down
What to do?
As mentioned earlier, if your doctor had warned you of the chances of a preterm labour, watch out for them after 35 weeks.
- With any of the above symptom, do not indulge in any activity and rest on the left side for a while.
- Drink about 2 to 3 glasses of juice or plain water.
- If the symptoms get better, continue to rest for the day.
- If they do not, call the doctor. Usually, the doctor will ask you to come to the clinic.
- In some cases, the baby might be delivered and require neonatal care for some days (to weeks) depending on development and symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.