Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kyathi DedhiaYour feedback matters!
I have skin problem, on my face beard come one side but light and other side left side no beard, if I shaved my right side cheeks face get green , I feel shamed when beard come only when side pls help me what I do any medicine or oil to help me get both side beard. Help plzz.
I am 44 years and suffering from sexual problem i. E. Duration of time at the time of intercourse. My intercourse period is five minute. How can I increase my duration of time of intercourse period. How can I increase my penis length Please suggest Biswajit Das Kolkata.
I have 3 inch dick but I want increase it, please tell me the name of cream which increase it. And how can I increase sexual time limit, my sperm drop out within 4-5 minute in sex and at the time of masturbation it comes in 1-2 minute. Tell me proper answer about all.
I am diabetic from the age of 33 now I am 55, although I walk for one hour daily and taking oral medicines daily, presently status is fasting 155 and pp is around 185, any other guidance for healthy life, if I can live, please tell and oblige. Thanks
Madam, I had gone for physiotherapist she had told that you want to go for rom knee brace he had contract means his leg is jam if we will move his left leg he always shout so that is why I had got rom knee brace I can set in 90 degree so that he will walk after 1 month.
Hello doctor. Am 21 years old female. I have hair above my upper lips. Can I do upper lip threading? Will it be odd if I do? If not pls suggest any solution.
I am soo thin and I want to be fat and healthy. I am 19 years old and I am only 49 kg how can I increase my weight. Please help me.
My mother suffering hypertension last 5 years she take etopress at 50 you can suggest what should be done?
I'm 5th month pregnant. Now I'm suffering from too much elergy at vaginal area. Tell me solution and reason.
I am 26 Years old. Got married last year. I have PCOD problem and my BMI is 36. Will letrozole 2.5 mg starts from D2 to D6 help me to get pregnant. 3 months before I took CCQ50 mg, but failed. Can you pls suggest me.
Hello sir, I am 15 years old I always feel lazy and when I wake up in morning my head aches and neck stiffness And coughing. What should i do to cure?
I have been on yasmin on and off for 1 year reason pcod now after stopping no period. I have tsh past 4 months I am taking 50 mcg thyronorm. My weight has gained upto 3 kgs. And no period this month pls help.
On my face too much holes are there so please suggest me some remedies, dont suggest for tablets or some cream because I cant effort it, tel me remedies which can be done in home.
Asking how diagnosed Helicobacter Heilmannii can be treated in a 16 year female with allergy to amoxicillin.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.