Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KwazaYour feedback matters!
My 3 and a half month baby is crying a lot these days especially when I try to breastfeed him. After so many trials he starts breastfeeding but stops in between and starts crying again. Moreover he sucks his fingers vigorously. What can be the possible reasons?? What should I do?
My son is 3 years 11 months old is suffering from fever with loose motion. Within 10 days he got fever twice with temperature 100-102. What may be the reason behind it? please suggest.
Hi doctor this is seven. I have a daughter of 5 months. White bleeding is happening to her from her birth onwards that is of low bleeding but every day is happening still now. She born with low weight of 2 kg and 25 days before my expected delivery dat due to my high bp. Can you tell me why that white bleeding happening to my 5 months baby.
My baby was eight months old. Past two weeks her stool was gray and some times green color. Is it normal? Before it happens like this few months back I consult to doctor he advice it's normal. But sometimes it's repeating. Is it normal. I'm so much worried about this. Now using Ayurvedic medicine for this problem. But it's continuing the same. please help me.
My baby age is 18 month and its weight 8.5 kg woh kuch bhi nahi khata khana bhi nai khata din bhar bhuka rehta he to kya use cypon syrup 5drop de sakte he please rply fast.
I child is 3 months and 3 weeks old. He is not feed milk. Even he is very hungry but he is not feed milk. And cry more time. He is sleeping only up to 10 hrs a day. He has put his thumb in his mouth every time. Please suggest what is d problem and what the remedy available. Thanks.
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.