Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kusma RoaYour feedback matters!
1. Limit your child's consumption of sugar sweetened beverages
2. Encourage the consumption of fruits and vegetables
3. Eat meals together as a family as often as possible
4. Limit eating out especially at fast food restaurants
5. Adjust portion sizes appropriately as per their age
6. Limit TV and computer time to less than two hours.
My son is 3 week old, he sleep whole day and in night cry so much that he can breath and because black while crying. He cry continuous whole night and keep on feeding continuously whole as soon as I remove him from latching as it pain too much if I feed him more than 45 mins. What should I do to keep him calm at least if he does not sleep.
My 4.5 month old is passing sticky green stools since yesterday. It was thrice yesterday and 5 times up til now today. He is playing normally otherwise. Do I need to worry??
I am 29 years old, my son is 3.5 years old, when azaan was drinking his mummy's milk (till 1 year) till that time he was very fat and healthy and that time he would get hungry very fast, now he don't gets hungry at all, we have to run behind him till 2 hours to feed him, mainly he don't like any fruits except banana and apple, when he drink 1 cup of milk (while forcing him till an hour), he doesn't eat any think the whole day. Now he is very weak in health. Once we gave him hungry tonic (kidicare) but after taking that tonic he would gets angry every time in small small things. Please suggest me for him.
My child is 17 months old, he has got a vomiting problem. Even if he' s got a normal fever, he vomits several times a day. Even in coughing, he vomits several times a day. In a simple problem like crying, irritation, normal fever, teething problem, runny nose, he vomits several times a day. We diagnose him and medicine works but after few days, again same problem. What may be the reason? how to diagnose him better? is there any problem with his intestines? please advice.
Hi, . I have a kid aged 8 months. She is not accepting any food other than her mother feed. Could any one suggest me how can I solve this ?
Hello doctor I have a four month baby by cesarean can I take alcohol now little bit sometime as my baby take breastfeed.
Hello Doctors, Our friend having 3 months boy baby (Pre Mature Baby) and we are observing like past 4 days he is having issue with MOTION like unable to deliver motion so kindly request you to suggest. Tomorrow we are planning to consult pediatric doctor parallel. Thanks.
Hi my son one year . Problem is he needs me all time. He wants to hold me all time not going to any one. He plays little time later he want me. Please help.
My son is 6 years old (class 2 student) and he does not note down any thing from school black board but he is fine to write if someone dictate the text (though he take lot of time than others in writing that too) he has eye sight problem and wearing specs as suggested by eye specialist. He is fine in learning things and good in maths and other subject other than writing problem. He has some problem in motor skills too. Please advise.
My daughter is 6 months old. Please suggest a proper diet plan. What all food is safe to give at this point till 7th month.
My daughter 2.7 yrs having tonsils. She suffers frequently with cough & cold & even sometimes fever. What should I do? homeopathic treatment going on now. Should I go for operation.
My baby is 1.5 yr old. She doesn't have any problems now. But only one problem she has that not gaining weight. At this stage she is only 9kg.
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.