Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kusha Shah
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kusha ShahYour feedback matters!
I want to know about PCOS or PCOD. What are the symptoms of PCOS or PCOD. What are the home remedy to deal with PCOS or PCOD. How to get rid from PCOD or PCOS soon.
Me and my gf do sex regularly. From strong I am bit slower but after some period of time I am so faster my gf like this so much. But at that time her heart but increases so much. Her mouth become dry and she can not talk in normal way. Is this type of increasing heart rate is dangerous for her. At last of sex much more amount of water lk substance came out from her vagina. And she became so tired and fall asleep like. So please suggest is dis type heart rate mouth dryness can led a serious condition .may a heartattack type. please suggest.
I am 4 th month pregnant and do not feel like eating anything hardly I will eat one roti in a day. Amd one or two fruits. Is it fine or wt shd I eat alternatively for baby s development.
Do we need to have a gap between IUI and IVF treatment, there was unsuccessful 2 tries of IUI ? So please answer.
My tsh level is 8.86. And I am anxious to conceive, doctor suggested me to have eltroxin of 50 mcg a day. My doubt is will my tsh level go down quickly if I use 100 mcg a day? so that I can conceive faster? please suggest me.
In pregnancy which type of food to eat in first 3 months. After 3 months which types of food to eat & birth a beautiful child.
My wife is pregnant and the baby is 6 week older. She has high cholesterol thus, she was taking Astin D (atorvastatin) 10mg daily even after pregnant. Doctor says that we need to terminate the pregnancy because Astin D could have affected the development of baby. Do I need to follow doctors instruction of termination?
She has fibroids. Biggest us about 7cm. All is all not hurting. Period normal. Only trouble is she has pass water very frequently. The bladder cannot Hillmorton than 125ml liquid. If she tries to ignore and not pass water than the bladder goes into retention and cannot pass water at all. Apart from having hysterectomy can the fibroids be removed? Or reduced? As suspicion lies on fibroids pressing against the bladder?
Bariatric surgery refers to a host of surgical procedures that help a person suffering from obesity to lose weight. Various methods are used to achieve the desired results, often times using the help of a gastric band to decrease the size of the stomach or surgically removing a small portion of the stomach.
Notwithstanding the result, bariatric surgery like any other surgery, involves certain risks. Some of them are:
- Uncontrolled bleeding: One of the most common risks that any surgery entails is that of excessive or uncontrolled bleeding. If this condition persists, they often times lead to death.
- Infection: Though infections seemingly appear easily preventable and easy to deal with, they often snowball into fatalistic danger to the point of no recovery.
- Side-effects of anesthesia: Administering a general anesthesia before performing any surgery is a common practice. However sometimes it may yield certain unforeseen consequences.
- Clotting of blood: Quite similar to excessive bleeding, even clotting of blood presents an equally if not more hazardous situation. Though sometimes timely intervention of medications resolves the situation, often it aggravates into a grievous cause of concern.
- Hypoglycemia; Hypoglycemia refers to the condition when there is a deficiency or the lack of glucose in the blood. Though this is a side-effect of bariatric surgery, it does not appear immediately but rather surfaces many years after the operation was performed.
- Emotional disorder: Along with physical ailments, post bariatric surgery may also affect you emotionally. Post-bariatric surgery may sometimes lead to emotional and behavioral disorders in you and sudden, incomprehensible mood swings.
- Death: Though rare, one cannot negate the possibility of death as a plausible risk of bariatric surgery.