Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kusha ShahYour feedback matters!
My mother is 44 and she's pregnant she told me that she's experience for the first time a kicking and motion of the fetal only in the left side. She's in 6th trimester of pregnancy. And this the 6th baby. So she's not pregnant for the first time. No motion in right side? She's healthy but was going on hard times and stressed too much. Help plz?
I want to know which are the safe day for sex without condom and unsafe day. I enjoy sex without condom. Pl advice.
Munch on with dry fruits to stay fit:
Dietician and nutritionists usually advise to #treat yourself with dry fruits to stay healthy. It is highly nutritious and healthy snack. Dried fruit has lot of micronutrients, fiber and antioxidants. One piece of dried fruit contains about the same amount of nutrients as the fresh fruit.
Our dietician ekta jain explains us the qualities of different dry fruits and how they affect our health:
1. Almond: It’s a healthy substitute for snacking option and can be enjoyed anytime considered very useful for both mental and physical development of body.
2. Cashews: Loaded with health benefits and are rich source of vitamin e and b6. Can be used to add texture and flavor to various dishes.
I am 6 weeks pregnant Yesterday I had vaginal bleeding. Is it normal or should I be more careful. Can you please recommend me precaution I should be taking? And I am having cold all the time that cause my to block and I sneeze a lot. Doctor prescribed me medicine for my cold "Yale Lazine"
Sir I had a sex contact with a prostitute in the night And that day I shaved so i had a cut near anus area and I was having ringworms too and may be her vaginal water got touched should I be worry answer fast please.
I got married last years in the month of may. My husband is elder than one yr. We are trying for the baby. I checked gynecologist. She said normal. But your weaker. Im working as a teacher. My husband is working in other place. He usually come on friday and go on Monday. My problem is that periods are normal. Last month period came on 20th. This month period com on 17th. Period delay for 2 or 5 days. After that periods come. I don't know wat is the reason.
I and my wife are trying for baby for last 8 months but she is not getting pregnant, what should we do for she can get pregnant?
She had unprotected sex with her friend during her periods time. She has consumed contraceptive pill twice during her periods time and now it's been seven days of her periods and still she is getting bleed heavily. What is the matter.
Hi my periods not happening properly the thing is I had unprotected sex on this month 8th also I took I pill tablet within 6 hours after the the sex, and my periods was supposed to happen today and it's not happening properly as before I used to get, I got a bit bleeding and am worried that am I going to be pregnant. Give me the proper answer and the suggestion.
Is IUI treatment helps for asthenozoospermia, my wife all the test are normal, but me motility problem, can we get conceived.
Is it necessary that girl feel pain in lower abdomen or other symptoms at the time when fertilized egg implant. Thanks.
I got married before 10 months. I consult a doctor and now I am taking tables to get pregnant, the doctor told me to follow a medicine for 12 days, they gave me a two separate tablets one for first 7 days 2nd one for next 5 days, they told me that me and my husband should not have contact until you using this tables, ,i have a doubt on this whether we shout not have contact for the first 7 days tablets or hole 12 days tables, can any one give me tha answer plz, this r the 7 tablets 1.tab.doxy (100 mg, 2.tab. Flagyl (200 mg, 3.cap. Domstal-O (b.f), 4.cap.bifilac, 5.cap.candiforce (100 mg), 6.tab.beconzyme C forte, 7.tab. Histac, 8.cap.clingen forte. The following tablets for after 7 days, 1.tab. Atm (500 mg. 2.tab histac.
Exposure to air pollutants arising from coal burning vehicle exhaust airborne dust and dirt can increase the risk of developing high blood pressure warns a Study.
Air pollution can lead to inflammation and oxidative stress causing changes in the arteries.high blood pressure has been identified as a major risk factor for Cardio vascular disease and stroke
I am a 23, female. My boyfriend ejaculated near the vulva, there was no penetration of the penis but we were rubbing the genitals over each other naked. Is there any chance of pregnancy? I have already taken a emergency contraception though. My periods are still due.
I have tested VDRL, URINE R/E and urine culture as prescribed by urologist. There are no symptoms on physical examination. VDRL is non reactive, URINE R/E normal and Urine culture report says NO URINARY PATHOGEN IS ISOLATED IN CULTURE AFTER 48 HRS OF INCUBATION does this mean I do not have any infection? Do I am safe from STDS or HIV .please advice.
1) Drinking Hot Water- Water is the elixir of life. And drinking hot water, particularly in the morning and boost your body. Irregular schedules, living an unhealthy lifestyle and dealing with stresses in general can lead to accumulation of toxins and undigested food juices in the body. Ayurvedic treatment of drinking hot water in the morning can help in elimination of such toxins. Sip it in the morning. And if you want more benefits, go ahead and boil water for ten minutes, add couple of ginger slices to it and sip it about every half an hour throughout the day. Gives better health in general and provides dental benefits.
2) Saluting the Sun- Ayurveda and Yoga combine together to give you healthier body and calmer mind and soul. Staying flexible and moving your body can help in keeping stiffness and ailments away. Therefore, you should ideally perform 12 sets of sun salutations every day (1 set involves movements from each body side). Sun Salutation, with Ayurvedic treatments like drinking hot water can ensure that you are fitter and better.
3) Body Oiling- Massages are considered to be de-stressing. And they find their origination with the Ayurvedic Practice of Body Oiling. Of course, you can?t go and see a masseur every other day, but you can oil your body first thing in the morning before bathing or showering. This will help ensure that your pores open, your skin gets smoother and better.
So, practice these simple treatments to stay healthy!
If you have any further questions on Ayurveda, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.