Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kusha ShahYour feedback matters!
I am got pregnant and approximately 15 to 20 days passed but I am not want to pregnant very early so tell me pills or another easy to avoid pregnancy.
I had sex with my girlfriend today evening. Before I could cum in her, I withdrew my penis from her vagina and ejaculated outside. But as we both were not sure if I have ejaculated in her, I gave her an I-pill to consume. This is after 10 mins of sex. Her last period ended on 30th may. The problem is now she is feeling vomiting sensation n tiredness. Pls let me know what is the cause of it. Urgent.
Here are some tips that will help you to plan a healthy pregnancy
Practising yoga improves physical and mental well being of people living with arthritis a painful joint disorder. In the trail people with arthritis practised yoga for eight weeks had about a 20% improvement in physical health as it is also combines physical activity with potent stress management and relaxation techniques and focuses on respecting limitations that can change from day to day
Hello Dr. My wife has given birth to one baby son on 13 june. 2012. But after that she is not getting pregnant. She is suffering from irregular period. Please help.
She usually get sexual and due to unsafe sex she had been pregnant twice or thrice, had a abortion with the help of clear kit. But now she has irregular periods and white discharge. What should be done. When her periods dates are about to come she has headache, stomach ache and lots of white discharge.
During pregnency period what appreciation should be taken and when should visit to doctor for checkup.
Can we take any medicine for stomach and backache while periods? If so could you please suggest any medicine without any side effects? I'm 28 year old now and I hv 4 years old kid. I can even prefer taking homeopathy medicine for long term.
Hello doctor my age is 32 I am a house wife I am not intersted to sex why I dont know my urine colour is yellow my hosband is so sad please sir help me.
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems.