Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kusal KadamYour feedback matters!
How do I get rid of deep dark stress lines on my forehead? I'm just 20 and I've got these 2-3 lines on my forehead. They're like deep cut marks. Pls help.
I am male age 30, I have hyper pigmentation on face (melasma), which is best sunscreen lotion for better my problem. My skin is normal. Please kindly suggest.
My skin tone now a days faded. In my childhood I had good skin color. But since my teenage my skin tone faded. How to recover my skin tone back. please help doctor.
I think it's a fungal infection. I've a lot of irritation in between the fingers of my leg. Skin in that part turns into white and peels off. Please suggest me a solution for this. Or suggest some good home remedies.
I have itching near my butt hole all the day and always feel some kind of moisture there. I have also noticed blood on tissue paper sometimes. While cleaning I feel a lump of flesh protruding out of butt hole.
How can I escape from sun stroke and how to protect skin care basically oil skin on face becoming lots of oily.
My face is oily. I had tried lots of home remedies and face wash. But they did not work. There are lots of acne dark spots, si my face looks dark. What can I do for it?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream about 4months but didn't affective. What should I do?
I was white in my childhood days bt I am some what black. I don't no y my colour is changed cn you help me?
I am sathyanithi, I have some skin problems in my face, with blackheads on nose & face, also dark circles under my eyes, kindlyhelp me in clearing all those and to have a clean & even tone smooth face, suggest me some tips.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.