Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kuntal H. Shah
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kuntal H. ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.
What can I do about my sensitivity in my teeth. I used many kind of toothpastes but won't work. Please tell me what to do?
I am facing problem with sensitive teeth. I used different tooth pastes like sensodyne and colgate sensitive nothing could solve my problem. What is the reason. If loss of enamel is the reason then how to restore it.
My tongue cut automatically, started vitamins cap (Recoil) still happening with frequently please guide. Thanks
Malocclusion refers to the general arrangement of teeth and the manner in which the lower and upper sets of teeth fit. In optimal conditions, the upper set of teeth should fit slightly over the lower set of teeth. Malocclusion is a condition wherein the teeth are improperly aligned. Often, malocclusion tends to be a hereditary condition. The symptoms that indicate the occurrence of malocclusion include:
Abnormal teeth alignment.
Irregular facial appearance.
Discomfort or difficulty during chewing or biting.
Mouth breathing (breathing using the mouth instead of the nose).
Malocclusion and Oral Health-
Malocclusion, also known as bad bite, is capable of affecting your overall oral health. This is because crowded and crooked teeth tend to hinder the proper cleaning of the mouth. This leads to tooth decay, gum diseases and even tooth loss.
Malocclusion has a negative impact on the maintenance of oral health. Studies showed individuals without malocclusion were able to maintain a better oral hygiene in comparison to those with the condition.
The improper alignment of teeth makes it rather difficult for the brush to reach in certain parts of the teeth thereby failing to remove bacteria and germs from particular areas for an extended period of time. This results in bad breath.
It also makes flossing difficult and it creates hindrance in the way of maintaining proper oral hygiene.
The improper adjustment of teeth leads to gum decay owing to the faulty cleaning. It promotes the growth of harmful bacteria that leads to weakening of tooth and gums.
- Owing to the misalignment of teeth, chewing becomes difficult. This often goes to hamper and mar the way one speaks as well. Malocclusion also results in wearing off of the tooth enamel. This the teeth to appear yellow due to the inability of the brush to reach every place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.