Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kunjal DoshiYour feedback matters!
Sir, my one teeth is becoming black colour. I do not eat like pan, gutkha. And main problem is this teeth of front side. What I do now?
Know about different type of Dental Braces
Dr saheb pyrea hoo gaya hai teeth mein green and kala kala saa hoo gaya hai jiski wajah see lower front teeth thoda patla bhi hoo gaya hai daily brush bhi karta huin dant kanti and aab halka halka saa 2 pass kee teeth mein bhi kala kala saa hoo gaya hai masoodoo kee neechee help karen.
I am having my teeth problem. My teeth are paining whenever I eat or drink softdrinks and ice creams What would be the best way to get rid of.
Using an appropriate tooth paste is very necessary for the health of our teeth. Tooth pastes which contain flouride help in keeping the teeth healthy by reducing the risk of tooth decay.
I am Mamatha, 30 years. My tongue will have totally white in color. I clean it with tongue cleaner, but still the problem is there. So please tell me to clean my tongue. Please advise. With this white dirt, I get smell in the mouth.
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil.
Fluoride products for the teeth have immense importance in dentistry. Fluoride is one such chemical, the balance of which is highly required for strong and healthy teeth. However, there is an optimum amount of fluoride needed for teeth. Anything lesser than that or greater than that can cause harm and serious teeth and gum problems and tooth decay. The best option, therefore, is to get a fluoride based toothpaste or mouthwash, which will keep on providing the teeth with the optimum quantity of its daily dose of fluoride.
The benefits of fluoride products:
Before delving into the types of fluoride products available, let's have a look at the benefits of fluoride on teeth. Fluorides actually save the teeth from dental caries. It happens such that fluoride makes a certain mineral bonding on the teeth which is called fluorapatite. This is not normally found in human teeth, but when teeth damage is done, then to heal it fast this compound is needed to repair the damages. This adds to the mineral bonding in the teeth and strengthens the teeth.
The fluoride products:
The various fluoride based products, which you may use are as follows:
- Fluoridated water: Fluoridating water is a simple process where the optimum amount of fluoride is mixed with drinking water so that drinking the water automatically keeps on adding fluoride to the body and keeps in contact with teeth. This therapy alone is enough and needs no more therapies generally. But not all water reserves contain this, and it's not possible to add fluorides to all water reserves. That is why the other fluoride treatments are needed.
- Fluoride toothpaste: This is one of the most common forms for fluoride treatments. Every common daily use toothpaste contains a 0.22 to 0.312 percent of fluoride, and this is highly beneficial to the teeth for healing of decay and fast repairs. It lets the teeth get stronger.
- Mouth Rinses: Fluoride mouth rinses are an option. The sodium fluorides commonly used in the rinses are used in small amounts in the product which is used just like toothpaste and washed off.
- Fluoride foams and gels: The foam and gel are used when the teeth of the child or adult are under high risk of cavities. The foam or gel is rubbed on the teeth, and kept for a while and then washed off. The typical application time is 30 minutes.
- Varnishes: The fluoride varnishes are just like gels, and they are also used on the tooth surface similarly. It's the choice of the dentist or patient as to which one they want to go with. Besides, these slow fluoride releasing devices, medical supplements and lozenges are also there, which slowly release the optimum amount of fluorides to keep the teeth strong and healing.
Hello, I am 34 years old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minutes I need to water. What should I do
I am having a pain in my teeth, and I did a medical checkup and the doctor told me my teeth are decayed.
Hello Doctor. I have a habit of grinding my teeth most of the time I have developed this habit in past 2 years, now my question is will this can cost me headache as I have started having headache now a days.
How to reduce bad smell from mouth. Which things should be used to reduce d same. Please help and advise sm medicine to reduce my bad breath at d earliest. Nd also how to whiten teeth naturally?
Oral sex involves using the mouth, including the lips, tongue, and teeth, to stimulate a sexual partner's genitals (i.e., his or her external reproductive organs). It often involves kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, and blowing.
Oral sex is performed by heterosexual couples, by men who have sex with men (MSM), and by women who have sex with women (WSW). When oral sex is performed on a male, it is called fellatio (pronounced fĕl-ā’-shē-ō) and when it's performed on a femaile, it is called cunnilingus (pronounced kŭn-ĭ-lĭn-gŭs).
Fellatio involves using the mouth to stimulate the penis and scrotum. Cunnilingus involves using the mouth to stimulate the vulva, the clitoris, and the vaginal opening. Oral sex that involves the anus is called analingus (pronounced ān-ă- lĭn-gŭs).
Oral sex is an important part of many healthy sexual relationships; however, as with other sexual behaviors, it is important to practice safer oral sex to reduce the risk for sexually transmitted disease (STD) and HIV/AIDS.
Safer oral sex practices involve the following:
Avoid oral sex when there are open sores (e.g., cold sores), cuts, or broken skin in the mouth or the genital area
Avoid oral sex when one partner has an active sexually transmitted infection (e.g., genital herpes, genital warts)
Wait at least 30 minutes after brushing the teeth, flossing the teeth, or having dental work (including dental cleanings) before performing oral sex (brushing, flossing, and dental cleanings can cause gum irritation and bleeding)
Wear a latex condom (flavored condoms are available), female condom, or a dental dam (flat, latex barrier worn in the mouth)
Withdraw the penis from the sexual partner's mouth prior to ejaculation
Oral sex between consenting sexual partners often is extremely pleasurable and satisfying. In fact, for many women, cunnilingus provides just the right amount of stimulation to produce orgasm. Oral sex does not carry a risk for pregnancy.
Open communication is an important part of any sexual relationship, including relationships that involve oral sex. Many men and women enjoy performing and receiving oral sex, but serious problems can develop in the relationship if one partner enjoys oral sex and the other does not. Sex therapists can help couples resolve a number of sexual issues, including issues involving oral sex.