Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kulkarni Kautubh DigambarYour feedback matters!
I have bleeding in my feces for over 1 year. During the pooping, there is a pain in my anus, and after the pooping it I m fine but when I m go to toilet, pain and bleeding both take place. What should I do?
Four years completed but I did not get pregnant. I have thyroid problem but Now it is in control (normal) so Is there any way to get pregnant fast? And period cycle also good. Every month 3rd I was getting the periods so please tell me which time is better to have sex and how to know the ovulation time/day.
I'm 5mnth pregnant. Now a days my excretion is not well. 7 days may occur to go excretion. What can I will do. Pls help me.
I'm not trying to avoid pregnancy I'm trying to get pregnant my egg get released on Friday and my boyfriend cum in me on weekday gone because it went all warm my vagina so I no he shouted it into my hole he felt some go in so will that cum from Wednesday still be alive for Friday to hatch egg as some doctors on here are saying that sperm only live up to 24 hrs then some saying 3 days then 5 days then 7 days I just need a proper trueful answer so I make sure I don't miss chance of hatching egg that why he cum in me Wednesday gone as we don't no if can do it Friday or not but he cum in me Wednesday gone as vagina went all warm inside so I no he did so will that sperm still be alive to hatch egg Friday what time on Friday does egg get released and the cum from Wednesday still be alive till Friday night yes so can hatch egg then how long do I leave it before test see if pregnant.
Sir, am 27 year old Feb 2015 I got married. When iam doing sex with my sex she gets stomach pain. Any one can help me regarding this issue.
Hello, I have one question for gynecologist. Actually I want to conceive in may I had an ectopic pregnancy and operated and have one tube to conceive please tell me my periods date is 26 July and I want to know the days to conceive i'm anxious to conceive please help to tell dates for relationship.
Afraid of IUI. Some body told me they change husband semen or mix with some one others semen and they do not really wash their utensils. Is its true ?
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful.
I am a woman of 33 years old. I missed my menstruation this month. Today its day 8 that I missed period. Today my BHCG report is saying that its only .6.now my question is should I wait one more week? Is there any chance of growing up of BHCG at that time? Or I should consult doctor to initiate period? Please reply asap.
My girlfriend is due to get her periods but she is not getting them. We did not have sexual intercourse however she has pain in her abdomen. We did a pregnancy test for safety it turned to be negative what is to be done now by her to expect her periods is there any tablet by which shr can get her periods?
Excessive release or flow of blood during the menstrual cycle or periods is referred to as menorrhagia. It is an abnormally long-lasting and heavy menstrual period at regular intervals. It usually occurs in premenopausal women, affecting their overall health, decreasing the quality of life, weakness and many interruptions in their lifestyle.
As a treatment for menorrhagia, homeopathy has shown proven results. The medicines maintain the emotional, mental, physiological and immune reactions of the person to guarantee long lasting and permanent help. The medicines will necessarily have to be prescribed by a doctor.
A few women have almost no issue with their menstrual cycles, however, others suffer every month. A variety of distressing side effects may occur with premenstrual women. These include irritation, mood swings, headaches, bloating, excessive urination, and soreness of the breasts. Periods can be irregular and disturbed, with cramping, heavy flow, anxiety and discomfort. Here are a few homeopathic treatments for this problem:
- Belladonna: It is one of the haemorrhagic cures. The flow is mostly dark red and hot and once in a while it comes as decayed blood. The related side effect is pain in the back. It is a decent solution for the initial phases of swelling. The blood is constantly overflowing.
- Crocus sativus: This cure is generally used by a large number of homeopathic doctors. It is one of the most effective cures in stopping excessive bleeding during the periods. The bleeding is extremely thick at times. The blood flow consists of threads or strings and is usually very dark.
- Erigeron: During the menstrual cycle, since the bleeding is dark and profuse, an important side effect, which is very common, is burning urine and irritation in the rectum. This is one of the symptoms that is particularly cured by this medicine.
- Ferrum met: Ferrum met is one of the cures that prevents haemorrhaging. Women who are having long and heavy periods that tend to come early are better off with this cure. The people who are weak and pale are the appropriate individuals for this cure.
- Cyclamen: It generally plays a very important part in female reproductive organs and helps in curing numerous infections that happen in the female reproductive system. During periods, the women have extreme pain that feels like they are in labour and the blood flow is thickened. After periods, they have swelling and tenderness in their breasts and sometimes also experience a milky secretion as well.
- Crotalus horridus: Delayed periods and the blood is usually a diluted, thin and light liquid. This kind of blood flow can also cause infections. This homeopathic medicine tends to treat the same and maintain a normal flow and colour of the blood.
When I press the surrounding area of my right nipple one or two drop watery discharge are coming it is not happened with the left one. What is the reason for this no pain is there?
Most people, at some point of time, have been affected by allergic reactions. An allergic reaction is a hypersensitive reaction triggered by an Allergen (substance that has the potential to trigger an allergic reaction). Allergies can be Perennial or Seasonal. Perennial allergies are not season specific and can occur throughout the year.
Seasonal allergies, on the other hand, are season specific, for example, Hay fever (triggered by pollens) is a common allergic reaction during the spring season.
A number of substances can act as a potential allergen, triggering a hypersensitive reaction in a person. The allergens can be
- Environmental factors, such as pollen, dust mites, sunlight, fur of some animals, or mold
- Certain foodstuffs like milk and dairy products, peanuts, wheat, soy, tomatoes, eggplant, alcohol or shellfish.
- Synthetic and natural substances like pesticides, nickel, latex
- Certain medications like sulfa drugs, penicillin
- Animal stings; mostly wasps and bees, can also trigger an allergic reaction.
The allergic reactions affecting a person can vary depending on the source of the allergen. It can be a skin allergy, nasal and cough allergy, food allergy or a dust allergy. The best way to treat an allergic reaction is to identify the allergen involved. Homeopathic treatments are very effective against allergic reactions. Though time consuming; homeopathic treatment provides long lasting and permanent relief. In addition, the homeopathic medicines have no harmful side effects. No wonder, more and more people are going for homeopathic treatments.
The following homeopathic medicines, if taken regularly and diligently, can successfully treat a number of allergic reactions:
- Arsenic Album: Many people suffer from watery eyes, continuous sneezing, running nose accompanied by a burning sensation. These all are signs of a nasal allergy. Arsenic Album is an effective homeopathic option against nasal allergy.
- Sulphur: It provides great relief from skin allergies. Sulphur is a boon for people suffering from very dry and itchy skin.
- Natrum Mur: It is an effective homeopathic (natural) medicine against nasal and skin allergies.
- Pulsatilla, Natrum Carb and Aethusa Cynapium: These homeopathic medicines act as a blessing for people suffering from milk allergy.
- Urtica Urens: If you are allergic to shellfish, Urtica Urens is just for you.
- Bromium and Lycopersicum: they are very effective against dust allergies. Arsenic Album is also an excellent option.
There are people who are allergic to certain hair dyes. Arsenic Album and Sulphur effectively deals with such allergies. Natrum Mur and Sepia cannot be neglected either. Do not allow allergies to make your life miserable. Switch over to the homeopathic treatments and enjoy a stress free life, sans the allergies.
I have done sex with my partner without any protection today. N today is the first day of my periods. So is their any chances of being pregnant. So is their aby chances of getting any diseases to me or my partner. Especially AIDS or any other diseases. please give precaution for it. Suggest something that we can do. So that we do not get any diseases or do not get pregnant. please answer as soon as possible. Its urgent. please say is their any chances of getting any disease?
HiMy mother (age 62) has been done Ultrasound scanning of abdomenthat report was ovaries: Right ovary measures: 36*28 mm.(Increased in size) left ovary measures: 28*16 mm.(normal) PLease let me know info about this report except this everything is fine.
I am 28 years old working woman. My menses is irregular. What should I do? I am married and I have no kids. My husband's sperm count is also very low. What should my husband do?
An overloaded backpack or wearing one improperly can lead to a poor posture, stress on the soft tissue in the neck and the back, and unnecessary strain on muscles and joints.
It is common belief that people are highly interested in sex. However, this is not true. There are a lot of reasons which can reduce this sexual drive, known as libido. The reasons and therefore the causes are slightly different in men and in women. Read on to know some of the most common causes of reduced arousal in men and women and how to deal with it.
Causes of reduced arousal in men:
• Physiologically, sex is greatly influenced by the sex hormones and with age, as there is a gradual decline in the amount of these hormones in circulation, the sex drive also takes a dip. This need not be the case though.
• Stressed relationships is extremely common and though hormones have a big role to play, the mind is equally if not more important. If the couples are not happy, there is going to be no sex. As plain as that!
• Excessive smoking can reduce a person’s sexual arousal and even affect performance.
• Prescription medicines, lack of exercise, anxiety and depression are other causes that also reduce sexual desire.
• Testosterone replacement therapy in males is often used to boost sexual drive.
• Lifestyle changes including regular exercise, quitting or controlled smoking, stress management, healthy relationships can go a long way in improving sexual performance.
• If there are medications that are affecting the sexual drive, talk to your doctor and switch to an alternative.
• Counselling where the partner is also involved also is very important.
Women: The causes for low sexual drive in females is very different from men.
• Cultural differences: The cultural background and upbringing contribute in a big way to how responsive a person is. When it comes to sex, we as a country are still not very frank and open, and so there could be a perceived lack of desire. This is of course in the initial stages of a relationship and given some time, things would change.
• Relationship issues: Stressed relationships are definitely a big no-no for a physical relationship. Happy relationships definitely invite a lot more intimacy between the couple.
• Hormones: Testosterone which is present in both males and females affects sexual drive in women also. This hormone also gradually reduces over age, and causes some loss of libido.
• Medical problems: Depression, anxiety, endometriosis, fibroids, thyroid issues also affect a woman’s drive.
In managing this issue in women, psychology takes over a bigger role. Talking to the woman first and if required the partner helps in solving the issues in most women. Medical conditions, if present, should be corrected to address this issue. Hormone replacement and medication substitution also may be helpful if required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.