Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep SoodYour feedback matters!
Am 21 year old and my weight is low as compared with my height how I can gain my weight I am use many types of medicine but not result good so please help.
Hi I am swathi. My problem is daily I am going to gym in the evening for weight loss. After coming from gym m unable to sleep early at night. Please tell me what is the problem with me and is green tea is good for weight loss.
I am 21 years old. I have pain on my left testicle and automatic fkowing of sperm like water when I am connected with girl in phone or in place. Means when I am feeling excited. From which ayurvedic specialist is best for me.
I was having grey hairs before 4 months but now I am having half my hairs white what to do to make them black.
I am 22 year old healthy unmarried girl. I Lost 20kgs in 1 year through diet & exercise. Still didn't reach my ideal weight. Post weight loss of 20 kgs my thighs have become saggy & wrinkles. Will gaining the weight back reverse saggy thighs? What should I do? I can not do surgery bcz of scars. Please help.
My friend, 30 years old (female), having dry cough which comes at night severely since 15 days. She was suffering from fever & body pain with drycough 15 days back. Now Everything is fine, but dry cough is not reducing at all. She is taking syrup, which isnt working. We have gone through blood test (Blood count with ESR) & as per report ESR - 36 mm/hr, Total Leukocyte Count (TC) - 13190 cells/cu. Mm. Kindly advise for needful action.
I'm addicted to excess masturbation and porn. Because of that I'm ruining my relationship with my girl friend. I'm asking her to have sex and break virginity. Is there any fault in me why I'm feeling like to do excess masturbation. Help me out in this? Is there any home remedies?
How to resolve mind's obsession, fear,over thinking and dilema, I had huge problem in my life ,the problem is resolved ,every doctor has claimed nothing has happened ,but my obsession is getting over me, what to do.
Hi I have symptoms of thyroid. Hypotherism and recently I my weight is increasing. I am so tense about this is this never finish please give me suggestion
Hi doctor. I am 21 year old male and have a black spot on toenail. I didn't visit any doctor yet. I don't know why the spot comes in my nail. It appeared on a morning before 2 weeks. What's the reason of the black spot?
I am having belly fat. Though I had tried many things to loose my fat, I cannot. So, can you help me to reduce my fat?
I'm 40 year male married having two kids. I could not enjoy my sexual life because I discharge off within few seconds.
What are hypothyroid symptoms in toddlers of age 2 years. My baby is over weight and is told to do thyroid profile and Bsl by our pediatrician. My baby is 20 kg and age is 2 years. So please tel what are chances dat my baby must be having des problems. I was diagnosed with sub clinical hypothyroidism during pregnancy and was also having gestational diabetes (well controlled). please suggest some help for my child so dat he will not gain more weight Thank you.
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.