Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kshima GadiwanYour feedback matters!
My last lmp was 17/02. We are on ttc. My periods was a week late. We thought that i concieved. Suddenly on sunday i.E on 22nd post evening at 7am i started spotting pinkish later i midnight i started bleeding heavily. But yes from morning the bleeding stopped. Nly pinkish spotting. What it could be. Can i still be pregnant?
I am having a problem PCOD doctor gave me meprate I took that tablet from 19th to 23rd (5 days) as per the doctor advice but today is 25th and still I am not having my periods. Should I wait for sometime or consult a doctor again?
If a girls sept. Months period starts on 17.09.16 and oct. Months period starts on 22.10.16 then what is the possibility of her ovulation in these november months? She had an unprotected sex on 15.11.16 and within 10 hours she took an ipill .is there any chance of her pregnancy ?also what is the possibility of her period in these month?
My wife's now carrying now 3 months. We can have intercourse or not. Then she's have white discharges? Hw we can have intercourse and in which position can we do?
I am 32 year old female. I am unmarried. This time I get my periods in between the cycle. I am feeling very uneasy .having backache and full body and lower abdominal pain. Is this serious or normal. I am afraid. please suggest n tell solution n medicine.
I am 21 years old female and I get blackouts on standing up suddenly and in the morning. Please help.
Hello, Can anyone provide me detail information on photo science double stem cell and what kind of health issues can be solved with double stem cell with any side effects. Thanks.
Yesterday I know my wife is pregnant. She has thyroid while pregnant with our first baby in 2014. Last periods happened on 3rd August. What precaution and diet she take.
My friend is suffering from pain during her menstruation. Their is no alternative left than to take painkiller .She did sonography to diagnose but nothing comes out. What is the actual reason for it? How it can be completely cured?
Do calories from hard liquor add just as much caloric energy/fat as calories from other sources? Is breast cancer inherited? Is greek yogurt healthier than regular yogurt?
It's watering like think white water frequently in a day from my vagina & even three is bad smell. It's happening from a week. Please let me know why is happening so. And should I do to cure it.
While cancer has become a common place disease, most of its causes remain unknown. Most of us are not aware that few regular everyday materials present in most households are potential causes of cancer. Lets know about them, the health hazards they can cause, and be aware.
Check this list.
1. Shower curtains - shower curtains are made of toxic chemicals which get into not only the shower or the bath but also into the environment. It emits harmful chemicals which are called voc (volatile organic chemicals) and can prove to be very harmful for us.
2. Deodorants - deodorants and antiperspirants are known to have various ingredients which have cancerous properties. These sprays stay on our bodies for hours, until we wash them off. While on our bodies, they chemicals harm our skin and even through it.
3. Strong shampoos - many shampoos contain toxic chemicals though there is no scientific proof that they cause cancer. However, the array of chemicals used to make shampoos is definitely harmful for us and best, if avoided.
4. Room fresheners - air-fresheners, like deodorants have vcos which are toxic and extremely harmful for us. They aggravate asthma and even affect reproductive development. They have hazardous components which can be cancerous. It is advisable to use essential oils.
5. Scented candles - scented candles mostly have wicks made of lead. While they serve a good purpose, there is no point in using something which gives momentary relief but can prove hazardous in the long run.
6. Certain paints - permanent markers, acrylic paints, solvents, etc contain hazardous chemicals which have been associated with occurrences of cancer, allergies and oral damages.
7. Gardening chemicals - household pesticides, herbicides or fungicides that we often use in gardens can contain carcinogenic materials which are believed to cause lymphomas and breast cancer (in animal models).
8. Plastic food/beverage containers - plastic materials containing bpa, or bisphenol a are believed to dangerous for health. So when one is using plastic bottle or food container make sure it is bpa free.
9. Nonstick cookware - cooking utensils which are made with a nonstick coating (teflon) is suspected to be a carcinogen. The main chemical in nonstick coatings is perfluorooctanoic acid (pfoa) is known to cause cancer. Glass, cast iron, copper, and ceramic or pfoa free nonstick cookwares are safe.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I had a sex with a girl aged 17 .she got a bleeding while sex though it was not her first sex .she is my girlfriend she cried a lot and feeling pain now. It that everything normal. She was having MC period also.
I have fever and throat pain after 2 days I am going to hyd so can I take sandoz for periods to delay ? Is it OK by taking fever tablets and these tablets?
The diabetic eye is considered to be the leading cause of the blindness among the working age. It is usually caused by the change in the blood vessels on the retina of the eye. Retina is that layer of the eye which is light sensitive. In case of diabetic macular oedema, the blood vessels cause the fluid to leak into the retina.
How does diabetic macular oedema cause vision loss:
The loss of vision only occurs when the fluid reaches the macula. Macula is the center of the retina which is responsible for a sharp vision. When the fluid reaches the macula it builds up and causes inflammation. Initially this is not noticed but with time the diabetic macular oedema causes a change in the vision making it more blurred. A healthy macula is very essential for a good vision.
Who is at risk of diabetic macular oedema:
People with type 1 and type 2 diabetes are at a higher risk of getting diabetic macular oedema. Also other risk factors are:
- About 0ne in three people with diabetes develop macular oedema
- Poor control of blood sugars
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol level
- In smokers
How to reduce the risks of diabetic macula oedema:
The risk of diabetic macula oedema can be reduced by quitting smoking, and to make sure that blood sugar and cholesterol levels are under control. This is achieved by regularly measuring the cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
How is diabetic macular oedema detected:
Diabetic macular oedema can be detected during regular visits to the doctor. Patients with diabetes should be offered screening tests. Digital photographs of the patients can be taken as they show the early signs of diabetic macular oedema, though changes in vision might not be noticed at this time.
What happens when you attend the medical retina clinic:
When you go for an eye checkup you will undergo a comprehensive examination which includes:
- Visual acuity test: This is a sight test which measures how well you can see the different distances
- Eye pressure test: This test is done to measure the pressure of the eyes and usually drops which numb the eyes are used when this test is conducted
- Dilated eye examination: In this the drops are placed in the eye to dilate the pupils and then the back of the eye is examined.
- Fluorescein angiography: This is a diagnostic test in which an injection of fluorescein dye is given in the hand and then the photographs are taken.
- Optical coherence tomography: This is done to measure the retinal swelling