Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krutika PataniYour feedback matters!
Married last month and I had unprotected sex 15 days back and now my wife missed her period, according to our money status we do not want any baby so please help me how to get rid of pregnancy without abortion.
Hello I am 28 years old and diagnosed with pcod. Me and my husband trying for the baby for the last 6 months. My height is 150 cm and weight is 66 kg. So suggest me what to do and my period cycle is of 38 days.
My period had came last week now it's come again after a week why? Is This a symbol of sex? Or pregnancy pills?
I've heard of the contraceptive pill 'novelon' Is it safe to consume by my wife? Have been seeing a lot of side effects in the internet. Any other good contraceptive pills to suggest? The pills which are safe to use with zero side effects?
Mera baby mere pat me hi mar gaya tha 8 mahine me tab breast ka size kafi badh gaya. How to reduce it?
I'm 33 and my wife is 25 years old. We got married in February'15. Now we are planning for child. But just after intercourse all semens are coming out from her vagina. Don't know what to do. We are in very much depression. How can she conceive? Is there proper technique or method? Which time is good to get pregnancy? Need your help, Please suggest.
I got c section in last September unfortunately my baby was died due meconium strained death in 9th month ending. Can I get pregnancy again?
I want to know. During pregnancy of 9 months. Kitne time tak husband wife's intercourse nhi kar sakti. .or securely kab kr skte he?
I've been engaged in physical relationship with my partner. We've been having oral sex a couple of times but each time I experience a slight pain in my throat. We both are healthy otherwise and we haven't experienced any discharge but I was a little worried if it is harmful to either of our health? Is it harmful or unhealthy to me or her? Or can it cause any STD? If yes, then how and what precautions can be taken or we should quit oral sex?
What should I do to get my period immediately? Say the medicine or home remedies to follow? I am worried.
What is a vaginal rash?
Although vaginal rashes can be identified with non infectious conditions, for example, hypersensitive responses and contact dermatitis, many are because of sexually transmitted diseases. The zone around the vagina might be blushed with sores or blisters or it might hold its typical shading yet have bumps. Different side effects, for example, discharge, burning sensation during urination, pain or tingling, may likewise happen.
Not all sexually transmitted diseases cause vaginal rashes; the ones that most regularly do are syphilis, genital herpes and human papillomavirus (HPV). Genital herpes normally causes groups of excruciating red blisters that might be irritated. Syphilis might be connected with a lone, painless, red sore on the vulva that might be followed by a rash on the hands and feet. Genital warts may develop as an after effect of HPV disease.
What is it caused by?
It can happen as a result of rubbing against the skin, like from uncomfortable underwear or rough sanitary napkins. These are not harmful and non-contagious. Also, these are usually minor and get cured with home remedies.
Contact Dermatitis: This can be caused when you come in contact with a substance that can cause irritation or an allergy. This is called contact dermatitis. It can be very itchy, but it is not serious very often.
Pubic lice: These are caused by tiny parasites, such as insects that survive by sucking on blood from humans.
Candidiasis (yeast infections): This can cause rashes in the moist folds of the vaginal skin.
Scabies: It is a skin condition, which can get very itchy and is caused due to little mites digging into your skin.
Psoriasis: These are characterised by little red or wine red coloured bumps with silvery scaly skin on top of that. It is commonly found on the knees, elbow or scalp, but it can occur on any part of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi sir/madam im laxmi 24 years married I m pcod patient I want to get pregnancy im using tablets crisanta ls susten10mg nd evion 400 plzz tell me what can I do.
My wife had a miss period in previous month. But we had a safe matting at that time. Can you please tell me what is the reason behind it. Does she pregnant.
I am 22 years old female married 11 months ago whenever I had sex my vagina itches & burns for an hour. Please advise.
Hello I am unmarried but I want to marry with my friend who is widow (husband died 2 years ago) having two cute girls and we plan to get married she is medically fit Please give me information about is there any chance of std's or hiv in our relationship or sexual life because of her earlier life.
I am facing problem of fatigue while working in office, most of the time after lunch and early in the morning. My age is 48 and have family history of Diabetes (Mother). I am doing blood urine test every year and doctor told nil report. Please guide my next step.
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term to refer to the phenomenon of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment known as melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends upon the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. When the skin gets darker, it is called hyperpigmentation and when the discolouration of the skin takes place or white patches are formed on the skin, it is called hypopigmentation.
Skin pigmentation can be tackled by certain home based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. A mixture of milk and honey peels off the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyper-pigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face Mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun screen: It is important to guard your skin from the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful for our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin.
Below given are some of the common products used in medical treatment of hyperpigmentation:
- IPL (Photofacial) - Treatment with intense pulsed light, or a Photofacial, is frequently recommended by doctors to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Chemical peel - A TCA peel or deeper phenol peel are also used to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Laser Peel - A variety of laser resurfacing treatments may be performed to reduce hyperpigmentation. CO2 lasers and fractional lasers are popular choices for skin resurfacing.
- Topical skin lightening products - Products containing skin lightening ingredients, such as hydroquinone, retinoids, kojic acid, and Vitamin C are often used to reduce hyperpigmentation.
Medical treatment is combined with procedures to get faster results.