Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krutika PataniYour feedback matters!
Hi my last periods was ended on 25 may 2017 and till now I don't have my periods yet. I had sex with my bf but I have taken precautions as well we have used condom. I have done pregnancy test in home yesterday and it is negative. What should I do now.
We had unprotected sex on july 15 only once 5 minutes. Her periods date every month 5th. After sex same day she had 2 pieces of papaya. 3 days later she took ipill 2 tables. She was expecting periods on 5th aug but didn't came. Today its 12 aug still periods didn't came. Is she pregnant. Are you sure how much percent chances (1% to 100%). Or because of first time sex she miss her periods. You want me to wait some more days for periods. If yes how many days. Please give us answer we are not ready for baby. Please don't give answer like use condom, consult doctor, check with pregnancy test. According to your knowledge and experience please give answer. Thank you. Her age is 23 years. 4 days regularly periods.
I am married for 2.75 years and I am trying to have a baby. I got all my tests done and was detected pcod I took a course of 3months of normoz now my doctor has prescribed me Clomipure dydrogesterone and hucog 5000 will it help me conceive.
Hi im 5 months pregnant. All blood reports came normal. What precautions should be taken for zika virus. Which fruit is rich in antioxidants.
I have abnormal pain in stomach, back, legs during periods. Feeling very weak below hip and excess sweating. I also feel pain in all joints during menstruation. My nails looks really pale. Im taking MEF TAL SPAS tablets on menses. It totally kills my pain however I do not like to take pain killer. I would like to treat my pain in natural way and I can feel that I'm weak. Other than menstruating days also I feel extremely weak for no reason. It affects my daily routine and being lazy. I need immediate help!
Me and my girl friend engaged in sex and I am not used condom. But not a vaginal intercourse but anal. Is that will be a problem or it cause any diseases in feature?
I hv been married for last 4 and half years and m trying to conceive from last 2 years but no success yet. Our all tests are done, mine all test reports r normal like Fallopian tubes open etc. The problem is with my husbands sperm count as it is low and keeps on fluctuating like 20 million, 35 million. So please suggest what should we do now, shall we go for iui and what its success rate in our case. Will it be healthy pregnancy and everything will be fine in future. Please suggest what should we do.
I'm male my age is 23 not married I want to become a female it is possible. What is the procedure to change to female how much it costs for that operation explain in detail. If anyone changed from male to female.
Hello doctor, please advise me good option, I got married in 2014 in 2016 I got an miscarriage due to baby's brain not develop, and now I want to conceive again but my problem is my husband is not supporting for now, when ever I talk with him for baby he always ignore that topic so seriously I discuss with him, so he is telling that he have so depression in office so he is not getting mood items, so I told him shall I go for test tube baby he is refusing for that, please help me out what to do, I have lot of pressure in my family for baby, every one is thinking that I have complications to conceive, but my husband is not understanding that. Please advise thank You.
Am I pregnant? Im 23 me and my husband TTC for 2 months. We had unprotected sex almost everyday and also on my ovulation days my next periods are coming on 7th april my cycle is always regular But from 2 days im feeling abdominal cramps (like menstrual cramps) with severe lower backache and I also feel so gassy and bloated all the time. Pain is mild to moderate but I can't sleep due to this discomfort. Today im feeling a little pressure on my left side of abdomen and it hurts a little when I deeply palpate it:/ I never ever had Pms so I think it's not pms.
I had cyst in my both ovaries due to which my periods were irregular. I had taken medicines for the same. But after few months I started facing irregular periods again. I want to know whether homeopathy has solution for this problem. If yes, please suggest me homeopathic medicine to cure this problem.
While taking ayurvedic medicine for pcod can I eat lemon doctor said to avoid intercourse ,ginger garlic and onion why.
I have miss my period for 45 days and urine test of pregnancy show result positive but I want to do abortion by taking pills. Please suggest medicine and procedure of taking it.
I'm in love with a divorcee. I want to marry her as we do share a good bonding & relationship. But I am worried about my future sex life and about my children. Her previous relationship lasted for 10 years & she don't have any kid from that relationship so because of this reason she got divorced. Presently we are enjoying good relation physically & mentally but just worried about future uncertainties like Hiv. I mean if we have unsafe sex can I come in contact with this disease. If I have safe sex how can we have kids. I'm very confused Please do advice me in this please. She is 9 years elder to me her age is 31 years.
Doc How can I detoxify my body? What precautions should I take before and after? What are the things I need to cut of my diet? How long should I practice? Should I take my work routine normal? How it is Adapt with my metabolism since I have not used to ?
Hi my Mom got paralysis stroke 1 month back. Her right hand and leg not working. She is under medication and taking physiotherapy. She is a diabetic patient. Her leg is not swollen but her right is swollen. Please advise.
Hello I am 23 years old. I am single. I always get my periods one week before the previous date. Why it happens with me? it should be 2-3 days before but it is not so tell me what should I do?
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.