Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Kruti ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am facing below issuesInitially, Whenever I talk over phone than my right side ear starts aching and which make headache with severe intensity. Even now headache and earache is for full day. ENT specialist has confirmed that ear is clean but have swelling and prescribed Mobizox and vertizac. Kindly advice.
I have black pimples and marks on my back. I used scar removal cream but t did not work what should I do now?
I am 20 year old. I have an headache since last month. I have visited the ophthalmologist and my family doc. Problems - Right side of head paining. Eyes pain. Less light irritates quickly. Headache. Reading problems when material is near (have to remove specs ). Kindly suggest.
I am a 41 year male and having two major disorders. First is my constipation as due to uneven sheduled routine of my professional life I am working in shifts some time day some times night. And due to this I dont feel hungry also. Second issue is in 2007 I met with an accident and faced internal injuries in my right knee joint and my pcl was broken then in the year 2010 I had undergone surgery of high tibial osteotomy in mumbai as my tibial bone alignment got disturbed. Now still I dont feel my right knee as same as my left knee. Just wanted to know how to get my right knee equally intact like left knee joint.
Hello doctor. Please tell me that how can I use cromal eye drops for asthma because it is a eye drop. Should it take by mouth or in nose or in eye.
Dear Sir, Iam suffering from dandruff tried many things but it was not gone. Is there any way to get rid of it.
I have mild headache at the back of my head for the last 3 weeks. I have gotten blood tests done and everything is normal. I get more headaches when I am hungry.
Every evening my head aches. What is the problem? is there any pills which could cure my head aches? please help.
I am 20 yrs. Old and can not sleep for last 2 days. A great headache occurred. What to do. Please help!
I have been suffering from throat infection and cold from past 3 weeks. I took taximo 200, azax 250 and clavam 625 for 2 days. It got better. Now from past 4 days I have been coughing like crazy. Throat pain, cold, continuous cough at times feel like vomiting, 102.4 fever. I consulted a general physician he gave me the following medicine and asked me to take it twice a day: Bolus -D Solvin Dolo 650 Clavam 625 Ambrolite D syrup I have taken 5 dose of the above medicine. Keeping black pepper in my mouth throughout the day and night, applied warm ghee on my neck, had mulethi pan, had salted warm Water. Nothing is helping. I feel that If this cough is not going to stop them I will die. I am on my first day of periods. My stomach muscles are paining like hell because of coughing. Please suggest a quick remedy.
I have a stomach of last fifteen day's what should I do? I have head ache for last 15 day's What should I do?
I had fever from 20 days I tested my blood and it says typhyd positive so which medicine should take for that.
I have lots of pimples on my face and my forehead and chin color is very dark please tell me what should I do?
I had many pimples and acne on my face. They have gone but many pores created. Many black spots and holes. What should I do?
There are two different types of pneumonia vaccines are available for the children. 1 is almost double the price of other. Which one should be preferred and why?
Me ane my wife use to have sex without condom as we both won't like using it but m fed up of ejaculating outside. Can you please tell me the days when its safe to ejaculate inside her?
Hello, Whenever I eat non-veg items like chicken, mutton, fish I get acne on my face and near my near neck in 2-3hr, I am having this problem for a long time, please help me and also is it common to get at my age (18)? I referred to many doctors they only give cream, they will get reduced but after some days they come back.
When someone intends to describe'intercourse, the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual period can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain. Inflammation of prostate gland: for males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up.
- For more info you can consult with our herbal experts.