Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krushini TiwariYour feedback matters!
Hii. I am a eng student we have to sit a lot in colleges thats my back pain a lot is there any solution to it.
I have some scratches in my back. Even I had used normal creams and all it doesn't effects please consult me what to do?
I am 34 years have lower back pain from few days its mostlywen sit down and get up the pain in my side waist also. Can you please help.
I having right leg nerve he swelling pain from trunk to foot. It's very painful when work is hard then trunk also pain please any solution?
I've pain in my back and in knees since two days. What should I do? And I also want to loose my weight, and used to go to a jog every morning, anything else I can do?
My mother is 50 years old and she is having sever knee pains since 2 weeks, she is 5'4 and 81 kgs in weight. Is this because of calcium deficiency and over weight? do she need to use calcium supplements? If so please can suggest any?
Truly have backpain. I have leg pain also. I have removed my uterus and ovary. I am taking calcium tablets. My age is 50.
I have been suffering from back pain. Whom should I consult Orthopedic or neurologist or ortho com neurologist?
Am 21 years old, am an athlete and I have this impulsive pain in my right shoulder when I try to spike the volleyball or throw shot put since 2years can you please help with this.
Post pregnancy I am getting too much body pain. Mainly back pain, shoulder pain hand wrist pain, leg pain, feet pain. Please suggest. Mine cs delivery.
I have severe pain at the right paw for recently 4 days. It is harm to walk much distance what should I do?
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.