Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krupa
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KrupaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old. I have dark circle on my eyes. I used already all option by putting potato on eye. No effect on dark circle.
I am 28 years old male and have typical skin problem on my legs only. I have deep itching and after scratching there it turns into chronic sores. I have applied so many medicines but it increased. Doctors suggest me the combination of clobetasole propeonate.
From last few days my beard hair of some space has gone missing. I also do not know how it's done? Please help me.
Im 25 years old male, I love growing beard and mustache. But grows so little for me. Could you please suggest some medicines for growing hair. Please.
Dear Ayurvedic doctors, I am taking patanjali medha vati 1 tablet & patanjali ashwagandha 1 capsule for migraine treatment. I am not improved. If I take two tablet, then it cause pimples and acidity. What to do?
I have suffer from acne problem from 4 years. One time there is become big problem and I visit doctor after which problem decrease. Now often there are 3-4 acne always on my face. What should I do. Which facewash I should use for remove acne and which cream use to remove dark spot. What precautions I take to avoid this problem. Also what is the reason behind this. Please tell me briefly.
I am loosing hair quickly and I have tried all shapoo but no effect yet. I am not sure what else I can do this time. Can you tell me the solution? 50 %of my hair fall in last one year. Please help me.
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.