Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KritiYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since many days and I am having teeth pain, I have tried multiple home remedies but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Dental health might come across as a rather innocuous problem, but there is no reason for us to take it lightly. Dental health often functions as the index to an overall good health and it is extremely crucial for one and all to maintain the utmost hygiene level. Your teeth are arguably one of the most susceptible parts of your body wherein the slightest neglect can result in substantial damage. Dental ailment pans across a variety of diseases which unless immediately arrested, can potentially inflict a lot of harm.
We all know about that dreaded toothache and it is not an experience that one would like reliving. Although dentists with their whole host of extractions, fillings and excisions often help in soothing those toothaches, for a more natural mode of healing and remedying dental disorders, one may turn to Ayurveda. Ayurveda regards healthy lifestyle practices like balanced and wise dietary choices and diligent brushing as the most fundamental requisite for maintaining your oral health.
Some of the advisable methods for upholding oral hygiene can be enlisted as follows:
- Dant Dhavani or Brushing: As an alternative to the new age bristle brushes, Ayurveda recommends the herbal chewing sticks for the purpose of brushing. As per Ayurveda, the effect is better in those sticks which have a bitter or an astringent taste. For this purpose, Neem, Licorice, Cutch, Arjuna, Milkweed or Fever Nut are best suited.
- Gargling with rock salt and mustard oil: For the upkeep of oral hygiene, it is a healthy practice to massage the gums with mustard oil and rock salt. One can gargle it off with warm water after leaving it for a span of five minutes. Persistent following of this method can bring considerable improvement to your oral hygiene. It is also a good way to mitigate the impacts of asthma and migraine.
- Jivha Lekhana or Tongue Scraping: Pure metal is endowed with a lot of health boosting properties. Thus, instead of stainless steel tongue cleaners, Ayurveda advocates the use of scrapers made of gold, silver or copper. This helps in battling bad odor and enhances your sense of taste.
Hi, I am 30 years old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
I hav a tooth problem. Blood comes in my tooth any time. I used many tooth paste but problem is same. please give me some advise.
Sir, My teeth is yellowish, little black spot on teeth and gum problem. Please suggest me toothpaste for that problem so that my teeth looking clean and white?
I hav teeth problem, my two molars are already get whole n paining also. So suggest me n tel me which toothpaste I used.
Dear Sir / Madam I am 38 years Male from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. Last 15 days before i suddenly got a Blood Vommit in the Morning, So i was taken to hospital and through Endoscopy i has been found some bleeding in LIVER and four Studs has been placed and the blood bleeding has been stopped. After Complete analysis, I have been said that Iam suffering from LIVER CIRRHOSIS and Platelet & RBC count on blood is 37,200 is very low. I my Liver Function Test, Billurubin is 9.2. So I request you to suggest any useful tips for my health.
Once in every month or two I get ulcers in my mouth I don't know if it's a symptom of some disease or what.
I have pain in my mouth for 3 days. And it is growing more and more. What should I do to get relief from it?
I have severe mouth ulcer last three days taking multivitamins and using ulcer gels frequently but not come down please advice.
I am 21 years old. I have severe tooth ache for last 3 months. I'm not able to eat cold foods. I have sensitivity in my tooth.
1. Practice good oral hygeine. Brush twice a day with flouride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque.
2. See your dentist regularly-atleast twice a year
3. Stop smoking or chewing tobacco-based products. Ask your dentist for tips on quitting the habit.
4. Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. This helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
5. Keep a log of the foods you eat. If you think they maybe causing bad breath bring the log to your dentist to review.