Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna KarekarYour feedback matters!
I get itching in the scalp most often. The itching is for gray hairs and sometimes very string itching that I feel like to pull out hairs. This is mostly left side due to which left side less hairs. This is becoming habitual .pl advise.
I am becoming lean and thin day by day also lost my 11 kg wait. Always have stomach pain chest burn and vomiting.
I am vipul and my age is 21, For about 1 weeks now I have been experiencing difficulty sufficiently breathing, especially at night. It's a sensation that I can only describe as a feeling of not being able to get enough air in my lungs or 'a tightness in my chest/airways. It's still apparent during the day but worsens by night. I also have a dry cough accompanied by wheeziness when I inhale and I feel like I might need to phlegm but it hardly ever comes out. On the rare occasions that I do actually phlegm; it's mostly clear and rather sticky.
I am suffering from my stomach problems. In my stomach not feeling well because of colitis. Please give me rights path.
320 blood sugar level is too high or is just a high. and also having pain in hand and legs. To avoid all this what is the treatment.
I am suffer from cold cough .in morning pain in my throat so pls tell me possible medicine to get out from this problem.
Fever, severe body ache (particularly legs), bad throat. Feeling cold at times. Since yesterday. Please advise the medication.
Sir My humble request that I have daily night fall problem. Please suggest me a medicine for Better life. And I have a medicine its paxidep cr 12.5 what's its work.
Hi I am jitesh kumar dubey I am suffering form fever in last 3 days. Feel very uncomfortable. What can I do please suggest me advice Regards Jitesh dubey.
Hi. I am 24 years old girl. My father was 55 and died of cerebral bleed. Ever since than I have fear of brain bleed. I have a continuous headache and sinus problems. My treatment is going on. But sometimes when my headache goes worse I fear of brain bleed and heart attack. This fear makes me feel worse. I start googling the symptoms and end up being in fear, infact I start getting the symptoms given in Google but after sometime I feel ok. Is it possible that a 24 years can get brain haemorrhage. I do not have blood pressure issues or sugar problems but whenever there is headache I start fearing as if its brain bleed? Also Can you please suggest how to avoid these situations?
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.