Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna KarekarYour feedback matters!
The problem is my younger brother. He is 20yrs old. He is suffering from Liver problem (SGPT - 230 u/lSGOT - 300 u/l). He suffers from mouth ulcer also. He can not eat any fat or protein type of things. Please give some suggestion to cure this problem.
Hi I've noticed nowadays after having good sex once I cannot get second time very quick could you advice.
My uncle is having diabetes. He had a wound in his legs. Now his sugar level is reduced. But the wound is not recovering?
I have severe headache. The headache is one side only please say what's is the problem pleases givevm suggestion.
Hello gud morning sir I am a 22 year old boy my problem is that sir I am masturbating from 7-8 years nd I also do not know about the bad effects of it nd now the condition is that I am suffering from many problems like my penis has become this from its base part in compare to its top nd also I had very weak erections nd also I am suffering from semen leakage now I am very afraid sir I cannot go to anyone 4 help nd also I do not have much money to spent on my treatment I am a daily wage worker sir so please if you 4 sake of god can help me I will be your greatly thankful nd can not forget your help in whole life so please advice me what xan I do to make my penis strong nd harder erections nd to control leakage nd to my my penis girth again thick please help sir I will be your heartily thankful nd pary 4 god 4 you help me.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.