Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna DalalYour feedback matters!
I getting some pain in my under feet when I was standing some long time and it does not relieve pain to me when I sat for a long time too what should I do please tell me.
Dear doctor I have got big pimple on my nose I applied garlic past so its became very dirty and got full big marks within 3 days I have my marriage am not getting wt to do it looking very dirty pls suggest me am very shame feeling pls help me how that pimple marks and pimple will go within 2 days any solution pl pl suggest.
My thyroid stimulating hormone is detected as 1.897.is my thyroid overactive? The range is 0.5 to 8.90.
For the fitness of our body and creative of our mind in office timing, what I do for such creativity. Please reply my question.
I am 19 year old. I sweat a lot. Its not major issue but i'm worried. Please help as soon as possible.
Hi, I dont know what is the problem. Because it was hard for me to breathe. It was happen the day after masturbating when I go to sleep I was awake and hard to breathe. Then when I try to masturbate again my heart beats fast and there was painful in my chest. And from now I feel the same and I stop masturbating. And when I get nervous my hands was a little bit shaking. Will you help me to find what was the problem and can you give me some advice. I wish you can help me because I dont know what is the problem. Please response.
I am getting fever at night times and getting drowsy my age is 21 male. What medicine I have to use.
I am short with my height about 5'5 feet and I want to grow my length 2 inch more so suggest me how to grow my length?
What should be my meal. And what should meal my 17 month son which weight is 11 kg. Whats kind of exercise and drug to be taken.?
I have cold and cough till 4 days what should I do I already consult doctor and medicines taken. What should i do now?
My Son is 4.5 years old. He don't eat much but still he looks very chubby. What's the reason for this? His weight is around 20 kg. His daily diet is - 2 small chapaties with half bowl of vegetable in a day and 2 cups of milk in a day. Please suggest.
I have got married as on 15.12. 2015 & I got my period as on 21.12. 15 but I missed my next period as on 21.12. 15, I checked through Preganews & found positive but at present I don't want to conceive hence I met a doctor who suggested me the following pills, Meprate 10mg & Mumfer xt. I have completed the Meprate 10 mg pills twice daily for 3 consecutive days & finished the course two days back but still my period has not happened, what should I do now, or shall I wait few more days for my period? Please suggest ASAP.
Decreased sexual interest haunts everybody at one or the other point of time. So, it is very important to use techniques to keep your sexual life, pleasurable and enjoyable. Here are 12 tips for sex power increase. Hope they are useful to you.
1. Don’t have it everyday. maintain a gap of one or two days. Sex, as a part and parcel of daily routine may make you feel bored and eventually might lead to decreased sexual interest. Many times sex in a day ,very rarely is fine.
2. Always have an element of surprise in your moves, or your general behaviour, or the gifts that you choose. Surprise makes the moment exciting.
3. Different sex postures – You may start feeling bored by same postures. So, different intercourse postures will not only helps to have improved sexual health, but also helps you to keep fit by burning a few more calories. Sex postures that do not allow complete insertion make the act fun and exciting.
4. Try out some SAFE sex fantasies. Sexual fantasies are the imaginary scenes that you plan and enact with your spouse.
5. Do not undress all of a sudden. Slow and steady… always wins the race.
6. Wear a condom, it delays the pinnacle giving more time to enjoy. In some men, rolling back the foreskin of the penis helps delay excitation. The tip of the penis (the end bulged part) in men is the point of excitation. making delay in its excitation helps delay ejaculation and gives ample time for foreplay.
7. Exercise – Sex and exercise are connected to each other.
8. Black gram – Black gram has been hailed as one of the effective diet for sex power increase. so, eating Dosa, or other food dishes made of black gram for 2-3 times a week will help in good sex health.
9. Get rid of diseases – Maximum sexual bliss can be had only if you keep yourself healthy and hygienic. So, get proper treatment for your diseases and do not allow them to grow to chronicity. Diabetes and hypertension may be causes for decreased libido, which has to be given proper treatment.
10. Take care of your partner. Love is such an important element to ensure mutual enjoyment. Please know the feeling of the partner. Ladies usually will be in a slightly different mood nearing to their periods. Working women will be usually encountering higher stress levels. So, please take care.
11. Ayurveda explains that food with sweet, salt and sour taste enhance sexual power and bitter, hot, too much spicy food articles lead to decreased sexual interest. asparagus, Ashwagandha, grapes, dates, meat, egg, chocolates, buffalo milk, buffalo curds, Aloe vera juice are a few food items for sex power increase.
12. Sexual herbal supplements – You might need herbal supplements if you have following conditions.
– If you have diabetes or hypertension, due to which you are suffering from decreased libido / erection difficulties.
– If you are suffering from / recovering from a chronic disease, which is leading to decreased libido for a prolonged period of time
Health considerations when bottle-feeding
If you decide not to breastfeed, or are unable to breastfeed, commercial iron-fortified formulas can give your baby the nutrition he or she needs. Infant formulas have the right amounts of protein, calories, fat, vitamins, and minerals for growth. However, formula does not contain the immune factors that are in breastmilk. The immune factors in breastmilk help prevent infections and other health conditions throughout a baby's life.
Infants who take enough iron-fortified infant formula usually don’t need vitamin and mineral supplements. However, the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends vitamin D supplementation for all babies drinking formula until they are drinking at least 32 ounces a day. Fluoride supplements are recommended for babies whose primary water supply is not fluoridated. Check with your baby's healthcare provider about vitamin D and fluoride supplements.
Types of infant formula
Cow's milk-based formula. Most infants should be able to tolerate a standard cow's milk formula. Cow's milk formulas are modified to be closer to human milk. These formulas have lactose as the carbohydrate (sugar) source. They are available in ready-to-feed cans, liquid concentrate, and powder. Regular cow's milk is not an appropriate source of nutrition for a human baby.
Soy-based or lactose-free formulas. These formulas are used if an infant can’t tolerate lactose, which is rarely a significant problem in babies. They don’t contain lactose as the sugar source. As many as 50% of all infants who are allergic to cow's milk formula will also be allergic to soy-based formulas. Talk with your baby's healthcare provider before changing formulas. Vegetarian parents may prefer soy-based formulas. But they should be aware that breastfeeding is still the best option.
Specialized formulas. There are special formulas for babies who are premature or who have certain rare disorders or diseases. These formulas may have special directions for use. They are prescribed by the baby's healthcare provider.
Hydrolyzed formulas. Hydrolyzed formulas are easier to digest. They may be used in babies at risk for allergies. They are more expensive than regular formulas. Talk with your baby's healthcare provider before using these formulas.
Low iron formulas. These formulas are not recommended.
Helpful hints for feeding your baby
Breastmilk only is the ideal feeding for at least 6 months. This means no water, sugar water, or formula.
Wait until breastfeeding is well established before giving your baby breastmilk in a bottle.
Working mothers can use a breast pump on break time and refrigerate or freeze the milk for later use as a bottle-feeding. Refrigerated breastmilk should be used within 24 hours after pumping. Frozen breastmilk is good for several months in the freezer. Fathers and other family members can be involved in feeding time if breastmilk is offered from a bottle occasionally.
Offer cow's milk-based formula with iron as first choice of formula if not breastfeeding.
Keep your baby on breastmilk or baby formula until he or she is 1 year old. After this time, you may switch to whole milk. Children under 2 years old should not drink skim or low-fat milk.
It’s important to follow the formula preparation directions exactly as directed on the packaging. Using too much water can result in poor weight gain. It's also important to discuss your water supply with your child's healthcare provider. In some areas, water must be boiled first, or bottled water should be used.
Bottles should never be propped up.
Babies should never be put to sleep with a bottle. This can cause cavities to develop.
All babies, whether breast or bottle fed, should be offered a feeding whenever they show signs of hunger.
Can sick sinus syndrome be cured doctor? Can ayurveda cure him or prevent further syncopes if any? How long will he have to continue his medications? Can he lead a normal life without the pacemaker implantation?
Dear Sir/madam got marriage in 2015. Still not getting children. When I meet with my wife the sperm released from my testicles into my wife's belly. But after 2 to 3 minutes the released sperm was slowly comes out from my wife's womb. Is it have any negative impact on getting children. thinking you,
In case you suffer from vertigo we have the best solution for you. This maneuver is recommended by carol foster, m. D. Who is an associate professor of otolaryngology at the university of colorado hospital. She has helped millions of people around the world get rid of vertigo by performing the half somersault maneuver.
The half somersault maneuver
1. Start by kneeling on your knees
2. Tilt your head so that you look at the ceiling then place it on the ground like you are preparing to perform a somersault
3. Turn your head to face your left elbow
4. Remain in this position and breathe until the dizziness stops
5. Return your head to the center and raise it until it forms a straight line with the back
6. Sit back and breathe