Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KowsalyaYour feedback matters!
We are not planned for kids at the moment, When should I participate in sex after her date, Can you please mention specific time period in a month.
We are married for almost one year and we tried our level best for one year and it's unfortunate that my wife dint get pregnant. After that she got training for three months and now she is staying in Delhi and am located at Chennai. Almost one month over for her training and we had a meeting during her training and we were involved in intense physical intercourse as it was long time since she joined her training. But now her periods got shifted from her regular dates almost 35 days over (28 days is her regular cycle). We feel she got pregnant and we are happy to greater extend and we are flying in the air. But worrying point is that she have intense training where she has lots of assignments and she sleeps 6 hrs daily and most importantly the cafeteria doesn't provide health and good food to eat. This is my situation. My basic questions are as follows, 1. As the food is not good and training is healthy I want to understand how our baby will be healthy¿.2. If she is not much healthy what will happen to baby. 3. If she is too much stressed during her training what will happen to baby and my wife. 4. What all the things that I should do to make my wife and my baby in good condition. 5. Will this stress affects baby health conditions. Request your sincere advice.
If I get medicine, I get periods but flow of blood is less than when my periods were stable. Why I bleed less? What is the reason.
Hello doctors I want to ask you that my wife gave birth a baby boy on 1st Nov 2016. Our baby was premature and now he is 2 months ols. My concern is that his mother not able to produce her milk. So we are feeding him cow milk. So o want to ask if there is any treatment to produce mother milk so we can feed our son his mother milk instead of top feed. Kindly give suggestion. Dinesh jaipur.
I am 31 years old female and having pain while doing intercourse with my hubby ,I have 6 month old baby. In last 1.5 year we have met only 3 to 4 times that too with very much pain. Please advise.
My friend she used to have a normal menstrual cycle of 28 days. She got intimate with her boyfriend in Oct after which she took I pill on 25oct. After which which she had her periods on 2 nov unlike her normal date of 15. Again on 19 Nov she had her menses which ended on 23 nov.(this date was in sync with her usual cycle) They again got intimate on 25 Nov but as they did use protection she didn't consume any pill. Today she is complaining of sore breasts and some sort of elevations on the areola. Was the bleeding on 2 Nov a side effect of the drug? If considered so then 25 Nov would have had been a safe zone. Sore breasts can be simply a pre-period thing? Recently she has also been complaining about hair fall, dryness of skin, having episodes of feeling of fainting but not actually fainting, postural hypotension. Are all these suggestive of some other condition?
I am a 23 yrs old female and I am suffering from pain in stomach at the time of sex. Please tell me what should I do?
How can I reduce my weight? say what type of food I can have to get regular periods. Wat type of food I can take to reduce weight? wat fod can I have to cure from thyroid problem? pls suggest me?
Hello, I had sex with my girlfriend a week ago. I put condom upside down and then put it on right. I'm scared maybe there was my precum. For 4 days she had abnormal pain in stomach and vaginal discharge- brown, white, clear, and one day white with red. Before sex we masturbate each other but then I went urinate and wash penis head before we started. What are the chances of pregnancy?
The birth of your child is surely one of the most important and biggest days of your life. Most pregnant women want to avoid drugs and any kind of medical intervention during childbirth. Natural childbirth is a method of labor without the use of any kind of medical intervention. The birth process is purely natural.
The best way for carrying out a natural childbirth is by choosing child care hospitals. No medicines or drugs are involved, and you would have a natural birth of your baby.
What facilities are to be expected?
At the best child care hospitals, there are a lot of facilities provided during natural childbirth. These facilities are not available if the birth takes at any other location such as at home.
Here is what you should expect:
- You can have childbirth without the use of any drugs or medicines, due to modern technology.
- The Presence of a midwife, obstetrician or gynaecologist who is there to deal with the pregnant patients, makes the process much easier and efficient.
- Alternative medication free strategies can be carried out. These are: hydrotherapy, hypnosis, massage, relaxation techniques, meditation, breathing exercises, and pressure point massages. This kind of assistance is only available at the best child care hospitals.
- The doctors keep away from the techniques such as routine IV, work incitement, episiotomy, ceaseless fetal observing, extraction of vacuum or cesarean segment, unless they are required at any stage.
What are the benefits of natural childbirth from child care hospitals?
Having a natural childbirth from the best childcare hospitals has got certain advantages and benefits, which are not available elsewhere.
- Support of staff and doctors: You will get the steady support of doctors, groups, family individuals, or dear companions, who may give you support during delivery.
- Pushing is effective: Epidurals offer satisfactory pain relief by and large as they increase the labor period in case of first time mothers and 16 minutes among mothers who have given birth previously. As you won't get a pain-relief drug, you won't lose any sensation.
- Proper breastfeeding: You will have the capacity to breastfeed your newborn baby effectively without any inconvenience. The quick skin-to-skin contact enhances the early mother-baby bond. This will make breastfeeding less troublesome and also enhance your youngster's sleep, weight gain and mental health
- Ability to move: Most mothers find it hard to move about during labor for coping with the pain. With the assistance available at the best child care hospitals, movement becomes possible.
These are solid reasons why you should choose the best childcare hospitals for natural childbirth.