Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kishori KadamYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor since few months I have started feeling different during my fertile period. My breast hurts a little ,abdomen bloats, feel pukish, a slight but discomfort able pain on my left side lower abdomen. I want know that is this normal. I am 28 years and got married few months back.
How to reduce hair fall of my wife , age 20. Two time sex in a week , Is there in problem with enough sex?
I have painful blister near right side of my vagina. It happened after my periods. My skin is also swollen at affected area. Please advise, how it can heal. Regards,
I had an abortion 2 months before. I had my first period after 3 week. Period stopped in 3 days but after 7-8 days again bleeding started, now almost 10 days have past, I am daily bleeding little amount also it is clotted.
My periods has been stopped since 3 days. I am having lower abdominal pain and backache. Am I pregnant?
My frnd has gone with unprotected sex on 26th Oct. Her LMP was 29th September 2016. It was safe period for her. N the ejaculation was outside. She is afraid of unwanted pregnancy, she was expecting menses today. BT till now no menses have occurred. What she shud do. Plzzz help.
I have 33 years I have 5 month miscarriages in 26 jan 2015 .Now 2 months later I am again pregnant so any risk of pregnancy?
Hello sir, I am having too much of weight now I am doing pathanjali yoga having two female kids c_section bt at first gave birth to a male baby it's normal only male baby expired due to premature delivery after that gave birth to female kids tried a lot to loose weight did work outs daily and had diet food also bt no results still nw my weight is increasing only no improvement no thyroid problem no cholesterol bt having irregular menstrual problem give me a good home remedy.
My period is on 5th of every month but before one week just little little blood wil come why is that and its normal please help me I'm worried?
Which tablet shall I take to get periods. I got dem last 3 months ago. I did urine test. Thrice its negative.
Am married and I have uti infection after dat infection got cured. But burn and pain in vagina. Unable to sit pressure on vagina making my symptoms go worst al. My reports are normal. Urine culture, analysis ,thyroid, abdomen scan everything is normal. I have urine frequency uncomfortable.in genital region vulva pain nd vagina pain and burn. Please giv me a solution.
Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a severe and more dangerous form of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome describes symptoms a woman may have a few days before her menstrual cycle. The most common ones include tender breasts, bloating, cramps, mood swings, and headaches. The symptoms of PMDD are similar to those of PMS but are severe enough to interfere with your routine work, social activities, and relationships.
What causes PMDD?
The exact cause behind this medical condition is unknown but most doctors and researchers believe that the disease is caused due to the bodily changes that you undergo due to the rapidly changing hormones in your body.
What are the most common symptoms associated with it?
The symptoms of PMDD show a very close resemblance to the symptoms of PMS, and they are mostly the same but differ in terms of intensity and severity. The most common symptoms of the condition include the following:
- Mood swings
- Depression or feelings of hopelessness
- Unnecessary anger resulting in increased interpersonal conflicts
- Tension and anxiety
- Decreased interest in everyday activities
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Change in dietary patterns
- Sleep problems
- Physical problems such as bloating, breast tenderness, swelling, headaches, joint or muscle pain
How can PMDD be treated?
A host of effective and efficient treatments are available for the treatment of PMDD. However, this condition is diagnosed by a doctor only when the symptoms of the disorder are identified. The common measures to treat the PMDD disease are as follows:
- Good nutrition
Related Tip: 6 Reasons To Avoid Aerated Drinks During Your PMS
I am almost 20 years old. I have pcos. My period has gone before 7/8 days ago. Bt I am suffering from breast nipple pain after my period and still I have pain. Is it serious? I am very much afraid of it.
Hello doctor, Well I have a cyst in my right ovary. I bear lot of pain while periods. Well my doctor suggested me to operate and remove my one ovary. I heard that women with one ovary will not get pregnant. So could you please help me to know about this matter. Will I get pregnant with one ovary after removing one ovary?
I got an unwanted pregnancy bcoz I got married 2 months back now am pregnant I DNT want to continue this pregnant what I ll do?
Coming to know the secret way to happiness and that too from the world's happiest man does make your day special indeed. According to the findings of a group of scientists, Matthieu Richard has been proclaimed as the world's happiest man. This person has shared the simple ways of living a happy life. The key to happiness is now at your disposal.
- Acknowledging the good things is absolutely vital: Thanking can go a long way in deciding how happy you are at heart. It is absolutely vital as it helps you to be conscious of your humility. It also helps you to feel grateful for things that could have been otherwise but fortunately aren't. When you thank a person, you let feelings of contentment take hold of you. Peace can be synonymous to happiness at times.
- Acceptance from oneself should be cherished more: There is no end to aspiring for higher goals and similarly no end to competing with ones who are seemingly better off. At the end of the day, this leads to lack of calm and confidence. It creates a lot of turmoil within your mind. A person can better his or her chances of advancement by accepting his/her qualities and limitations all the same. You cannot expect acceptance from strangers unless you wholeheartedly accept yourself.
- Developing resilience is of utmost importance: Being resilient is one characteristic that can make you sail through thick or thin. Giving up in dire times of need is a bad way to anticipate happiness of any kind. One needs to be resilient in times of stress and believe in positivity. There should be faith in the fact that 'hurdles are meant to pass'. An attitude such as this helps you deal happily with life and you're never too insecure with your share of happiness.
- Exercising is a must: People who exercise regularly have been reported with lesser amount of depression related problems in comparison to the ones who barely move an inch. The human body can be made to experience the benefits of the happy hormone "serotonin" through diligent exercising.
- Keep away from the company of depressive people: The kind of people you hang around with can have a great impression on your general disposition. Listening to depressing stuff tends to discourage you. To be happy, you must avoid the company of gloomy people.