Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have been suffering with my tooth ache since fifteen days and also I have red in my eyes. How can I overcome this problem? Please give me a good suggestion.
I am 18 yrs old. I am suffering from recurring mouth ulcer. I have taken hameopath. But no works please. Suggest me what to do?
Brushing your teeth is one major way to prevent cavities and keep those pearly whites looking beautiful. But if you’re making one of these common toothbrushing mistakes, your teeth might not be getting all the care they need.
1. Flossing after brushing: Everyone should floss at least once per day. But if you’re flossing before you brush, you’re leaving stuff behind that could cause cavities. Even though flossing removes food and plaque that’s stuck between the teeth, it still might be hanging around in your mouth. Following two minutes of brushing with a good floss is the solution for a truly clean smile.
2. Brushing in straight lines: Brushing in straight lines is great for some parts of your teeth, but not all. For the outer surfaces of your teeth, you should be brushing in circles in order to get the best scrub possible. For the inner surfaces of your teeth, brush in up and down motions. Finally, for the tops of your big back teeth, straight lines are the way to go.
3. Not brushing long enough: You should brush at least two times per day, but after every meal is best. And each time you brush, you should do it for two to three minutes.
4. Using an old brush: Toothbrushes need to be replaced about every 3 months. If the bristles of a toothbrush are bent, then it’s past time for a new brush. Why does it matter? Bent bristles just can’t clean the teeth as well as straight bristles. It’s as simple as that.
5. Using the wrong toothpaste: First things first, make sure you’re using a fluoride toothpaste. It strengthens the teeth and prevents cavities. Second, if you’re buying toothpaste for kids, get something fruity-flavored. Kids usually don’t like minty flavors, and might put up a fight if you ask them to brush with a toothpaste they think tastes yucky. Finally, if you have sensitive teeth, get a toothpaste with potassium nitrate. It’s proven to help with tooth sensitivity, and can make it easier to eat hot or cold foods.
If you’re guilty of one or more of these toothbrushing mistakes, you’re not alone. The good news is that now you know how to brush like a pro, and that’s going to go a long way in helping you have a healthier, happier smil
You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continuously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.
I am 24 yr old .I had problem with mouth ulcer alternatively. Give me some exact solution. Thanking you.
I am having Piles since long time now 4-5 months atleast, I am 6" 1 with 87 Kgs weight, I have gained 10 Kgs in last 1.5 year. I donot eat too much spicy food and occasionally eat fast food. Also, I am on Nucoxia 90 Mg for swelling which I am getting since last 3 / 4 years. I Get mouth ulcers frequently and specially when I eat Dry fruits, have too much coffee or if I eat egg regularly (2-3 times in a week). Is there any relation of Piles to the food I am taking or the medicine? I have 1.5 Ltr water everyday. Piles often occur intermittently every 3-4 days sometimes some blood is also there with faces and there is pain /difficulty during excretion atleast 2/7 times in the week. Piles are internal not external. But I am worried since its been very long since piles are there. Please suggest remedy.
23 years old. Have crooked teeth on the lower half. And two teeth very slightly towards outside. If I go for ceramic braces what is gonna be the maximum cost. A doctor I visited asked for 80k .i feel like cheated.
Sir/mam, I brushing 2 times of a day but my teeth was in yellowish color, any medicine for cure my teeth color?
Sir, I have dry mouth. I use to drink water alot and uses mouth floss also, but stil my mouth gets very dry. And the main pbm due to this is bad breath. How can I tackle this? Is there any solution if I go to the doctor?
I have ulcer's in my mouth, and my mouth doesn't open full. And it has become whole white from inside. I smoke cigarettes and eat supari.
Hi, i am 25 years old I have 2 childrens first one is 6 years 8 months and second is 1 year old. I am suffering from toothache I got xray but there is no cavity shown in the xray what should I do ?
Dental Health is important.
Although, most of us enjoy a healthy oral condition that's because we have been taught by parents and school teachers that we should keep our teeth clean. The School might have arranged dental health seminars and taught how to brush, what to do with your teeth, and how to keep them healthy.
That's how we are going to teach our generation. It's a process.
What Dentists Need to Do?
Dentists are experts in oral health care and management. Not only they treat the dental patients, but also make people aware how to avoid the dental issues. Dentist's responsibilities include:
�Diagnosing the oral diseases and problems.
� Spreading the awareness on oral health.
� Providing the solutions for dental health issues.
� Making and implementing the dental health plans for patients.
� Make necessary assessment arrangements such as dental x-ray to start treatment.
� Guiding the patients during and after the treatment.
� Showing case studies of past experiences to aware patients and other people.
5 Reasons Why People Avoid Dental Treatment
Following are the reasons why people normally avoid their dental treatments in the first place:
1. They have busy Schedules
People have busy schedules. We all have jobs to do. That's one of the reasons most people delay or avoid their dental treatments because they think they don't have time after their job hours. Keeping that in mind, we shouldn't avoid our dental treatment.
2. They don't want lengthy Procedures
Admit it. Dental procedures are lengthy and time-consuming. It might take 3 to 4 months if you have a major oral disease or dental treatment. Haven't you heard from people that they have kept the braces on for next six months as per dentist's advice?
3. They Feel no Pain
If there is no pain, there is no problem. Some people think that way!
It's fair. You might be noticing the symptoms of a dental problem while having ice cream or drinking coffee. If you feel something is wrong with your teeth, you better consult with a dentist before something goes really bad and gets worse.
4. They don't want dental treatment pain
Pain is one of the treatment avoiding factors. Especially women and children don't want to have dental treatment pain. Delaying or avoiding the dental checkup or surgery due to the fear of pain isn't the right thing to do.
5. They don't consider it as Important
People who think it's not really important to get dental treatments should read the American Dental Association's views on Dental Care. Once they read that, they will find out that scientific studies have shown the association of dental issues with other diseases including diabetes and heart problems.