Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kirankumar P BhavnaniYour feedback matters!
I am having lateral malleolus fraction and I am in 2nd week when my leg is in cast and this will continue for another two weeks including this. As I can do walk and it rarely pains even when I am resting it pains very less on till the ankle get not touched by anything Please tell how much time it takes to recover and what are the signs of recovery when I can find yes my ankle is fit now.
Hi I have a back pain from long days When I sit and relax it's over Some tyms o can't to sit I am works in office nearly 12 hrs.
I have sciatica problem as confirmed by miot hospital after mri report. I am feeling very painful back problem. My age is 57. I want to consult you in person when I will visit kolkata on 10th november-2015.
I am 37 years old man, 3 weeks back I slip down from 2mtrs height, while fell down supported with two hands and leg knee. Now right leg knee and right hand joint have pain, can't move normally and bend it some times. If any deviation of movements have pain. But not always. No swelling.
I have pain in my back from 9 days. What are the medicines to take for relief from back pains. What are the solutions for back pain.
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am suffering from severe back pain and neck pain. Taking medicines and doing yogas daily. But still no satisfactory results. What should I do now?
I am 34 years old and having a pain in right leg from knew cap to anklet can you suggest me any medicine.
Hello Team, I am 60 years old female with flat foot and have been suffering from severe inflammation and pain in the ankle along with joint pains. I consulted several orthopedists and all of them prescribed pain killers for 1 week to 2 weeks. I feel relieved while using the tablets and the pain is back when I stop taking them. I am also using foot correction cheppal with arch support from 10 years. Is there a solution for this? Please suggest. Thanks in Advance!
Hello doctors, I am 24 and FTM. I am 21+2 days pregnant. I started feeling some flutters around week 19 just belpw my belly. It feels like something is punching me from inside. But not on the daily basis, in every one or two days. I don't know how to react but I am worried all the time because before this I had a stillborn. Yesterday morning I felt some moves below my belly but then nothing. Had a level 2 scan at week 20 amd everything was normal except the position of placenta because I am having a low lying placenta. Please help me. It really worries me. I do not know if I am being paranoid or if this is just normal.
I have played cricket after long tym I have full back pain n body pains how to outcome such situation.
Sir I came to delhi in last jun. Nowdays my heel pains specially after a little longer sitting on chair
I am having a back pain for few months. For the last few days its disturbing more. In the morning lower back pain starts with stiffness and soon after few minutes its comparatively become less. And starts paining in the mid of the back along with a pain in the spine at mid of it for the whole day. While bending it hurts and the stiffness & sharp pain feels in the extreme lower back. Couldn't understand why this happening, even on 2010 I had fallen down from a iron stair of 5 steps & got injury in the mid of the back just close to spine. But did not done any treatment except painkiller injection & few tablets which has been given by the hospital. Also feels sleepy sleepy. Kindly help why this is happening. Also note in the last 21 months, I have gained.
All done. Doc says that you have ankylosing spondylitis so this issue will persist. There no solution but pain killers and steroids and exercises. ESR, CRP, LFT all are ok. What to do?
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.