Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran MatreYour feedback matters!
I have serious sexual problem. Though I have normal sexual urge, I rarely get a proper erection. I am unmarried and do masturbate occasionally. After ejaculation I feel a dull pain in my penis and testes region. I am morose. Please help me. Thank you.
Hello, I am 37 years old female. Suffering with neck pain which is continuing to full back pain and feel some pain in the brain nerves I suppose. Feeling uncomfortable and pain is increasing when I go for sleep. Should I use my pillow or not while sleeping? Or what is the reason for this pain. I applied volini on my neck two days in the night but once I get up in the morning, my pain is still there with back pain, neck pain. What should be done? Please let me know immediately.
I AM SUFFERING SLEEPLESSNESS ON DURING MORE YEARS, TAKE DRUGS, ie, sulphitac and clozapine and zolfresh.
Dear sir, madam I have low sperm count (6 millions) and also had a test before 4 months. But still my wife not pregnancy. Today I consult a local gynecologist. She refer to take ubi q plus for 1 month at twice / day .so pl reply.
What are the symptoms of chicken pox What should we do to not get it spread in the family how does it effect your health.
If there is a recurrent pain in the lower pelvic and the lower abdomen region of the body, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain. In women, severe pelvic pain can be a warning sign of some internal damage in the reproductive organs (ovaries, fallopian tube, uterus, and vagina) present in the pelvic region or the digestive system of the body. Although not common in men, pelvic pain might be indicative of an infection or severe pain in the colon region or the pelvic bones. Pelvic pain might be acute or chronic in nature and the pain might spread to the thighs and buttocks of the body.
The causes of pelvic pain differ among the genders, which are as follows:
1. For women, pelvic pain can be an indication of more serious disorders in the internal reproductive organs such as uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer and other pelvic inflammatory diseases (when the sexually transmitted bacteria spread to the reproductive organs and causes infections).
2. In women, pelvic pain might also occur due to endometriosis (a disorder wherein the internal endometrial tissues grow outside the uterus resulting in severe pain), adenomyosis (a disorder wherein the endometrial tissues which line the wall of the uterus start growing within the uterus), severe pain during ovulation and miscarriages.
3. The causes of pelvic pain in both men and women include sexually transmitted diseases, a disorder in the pelvic region or the bladder, kidney stones, urinary tract infection, colon cancer, and chronic hernia.
If you suffer from the following symptoms, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain:
1. Severe pain in the hips and the groin
2. Sudden fever along with the presence of blood in the stool.
3. Severe menstrual pain
4. You might feel severe pain while urinating or in the middle of a sexual intercourse
5. Bloody vaginal discharge might be indicative of pelvic pain in women
6. Recurring episodes of constipation or diarrhoea
7. Pain resulting from stress and intense physical movements
If the pain is chronic, doctors might suggest prescribed a dosage of birth-control pills, antibiotic (especially for blood in the stool and pain due to infection) and anti-depressants. In extreme conditions, the doctor might prescribe laparoscopic surgery (operation by making minor incisions performed far from the actual source).