Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old. I am working in office. I have seat work that why my stomach and thigh fat increasing day by day. Please suggest me.
I am 35 years old and suffering from diabetes cholesterol and uric acid. My weight is 85 kg and my height is 163 cm. I want to know how can I control my sugar level and what food should I take and what to avoid. I am taking insugen 30/70 morning 25 night 15 and glimifixm2 two times daily. Which exercise is best for me. Pls suggest.
Good morning doctor I am 26 yr old working girl wt 47 ht 5'2" my periods are regular but the amount of blood is so little have only 2 day please suggests me. My thyroid test is normal.
I'm getting weaker day by day. My weight is decreased as per previous checkup I am taking a good night never skips a meal Just wana know the solution for this?
From past few days. I have been traveling. Now I am back to home. My face skin is getting dark day by day. Pimples are coming over face. Maybe due to heat in my body. I sweat so much its hereditary. Kindly suggests some medicines or some ayurvedic medicines.
My Mother 72 years heavy weight and diabetic (on insulin injections) underwent Breast cancer surgery about 5 month back. The surgery went well but since then she has been having itching in the back- which was not there before with all her medicines. Have consulted skin specialists but all creams etc. Given provide only partial relief. Skin does not seems to show any significant signs of rashes etc. Other approaches like oil etc. Again provide partial relief only. The additional medicine prescribed was Arimidex 1mg but the itching problem started even before this was added. Looking for any advise on what to do and whom to consult.
Periods on 07-02-16. Last 2 days fully tiredness, if I eat tasteless, omit sensation. Backache like periods. I do not know what is it. Kindly tell me I want to consult doctor today. Kindly inform me at the earliest.
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.