Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am male, 30 having male pattern baldness, Norwood Hamilton Scale: Stage 3V, using mintop 5 (3-4 years)
I have lot of red spots on my both legs. The skin area where the spots arise are become very hard and pain full. If I touch the skin then it pain for 2 or 3 days after that it do not. What can I do. please suggest me.
Hi. I had an injury in my knee. After going through MRI test we come to know that my right leg complete ligament (ACL) got teared. Is that fine if i leave it as it is without surgery. As my orthopedic doctor suggest surgery for reconstruction of ligament.
Is it safe to take herbs juices n pills with my allopathy medicines. Like Brahmi juice. Bhoomi amla juice. Shila ashwa.
Sir before 3 months ago I had taken dexona and ciplactin tests for 1 month after 1 month I stopped those medicine and I hve typhoid till now I feel like upset stomach and not hunger what should I do? My weight loss very speedily.
I am 58year old female suffering from skin doses\problem for the last 2years. Now it is severe and I get rashes on all my body. I take allegra 120. please advise.
I have vagina infection. Some boys suck my vagina after that I got infected now. How I remove infection. How I wash it. Kindly tell me all detail of removal of infection. Now its urgent for me to clear infections. Please help me.
I am surfing for a skin infection in my leg. When I come to my office then I remove shoes. My foot very smelly. I wear nike shoes or addidas shocks. Not a local material. On my leg design with black black dots. What can I do for it.
I am 27 years old my weight is 58 height 5'7" I want to get healthy although I tried very nutrition powder and tablets. So tell me what to do.
Hello docs. Sir my hairs are getting white. I am 24 now. Earlier there was no sign of any white hair I noticed them just 2-3 months ago. please suggest me see some remedies as well as what products like hair oil shampoo should I use. Thank you.
I'm not sleeping well at Night. Only 2to 3 hours sleep in night. I take sleeping tablet LONAZEP0.25 EVERY DAY AT night. instead of of IT NO improvement OF sleep. please advice your suggestion
Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder, which generally affects the colon (large intestine). It usually shows symptoms like abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhea, gas and constipation. IBS is a long-term condition. It can result in sudden mood swings, depression and thus holds you back from living your life to the fullest. IBS can be controlled by managing lifestyle, stress and managing your diet. Medication and counseling could also be required to manage IBS.
Symptoms of IBS:
- Immense cramping and pain
- A feeling that your belly is bloated all the time
- Severe gas
- Alternating and sudden bouts of constipation and diarrhea
- Presence of mucus in the feces
Whenever you experience such kind of symptoms, it is always advisable that you must consult a doctor, so that it doesn't lead to a serious condition.
When should you consult a doctor for IBS?
IBS is not a chronic disorder and can be controlled by home remedies. It may also require medical treatment if the symptoms become acute and persist for too long. If you experience certain symptoms like rectal bleeding, weight loss and heavy abdominal pain that might increase at night, you may be at a risk for colon cancer. If such symptoms persist, you should consult a doctor as soon as possible.
Causes of IBS:
- Foods: Most people are susceptible to IBS if they consume foods like spices, fats, fruits, cabbage, beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carbonated beverage, milk or alcohol. These foods irritate the lining of the stomach and trigger IBS. However, the trigger may vary from person to person.
- Stress: Signs and symptoms of IBS can also increase if you are very stressed out. Stress makes your muscles too worked up and this may result in IBS. However, you should know that stress aggravates or triggers the symptoms but doesn’t cause IBS.
- Hormones: Women are more likely to develop IBS. Fluctuations in the hormonal cycle can trigger IBS. This usually occurs around or during menstruation.
- Other illnesses: Sometimes illness such as gastroenteritis (infectious diarrhea) or bacterial overgrowth in the intestines can trigger symptoms of IBS.
- Age: You will be more likely to develop IBS if you are 45 years of age or above.
- Hereditary: People having a family history of IBS are more susceptible to develop IBS.
- Mental problems: Depression, personality disorder, anxiety and a history of sexual abuse can also trigger symptoms of IBS.