Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KiniYour feedback matters!
My b12 level is 80. I am vegan and not believe to take injection. So Pl. Suggested any other way to increase my b 12 level by natural method or not animal content medicine.
Sir I have 3rd degree piles my point is what is the best and success surgery for piles and what can be risk in future after surgery. Please help me. Can be live normal life after surgery as well as before. I am so afraid for surgery.
Please tell me about the CAD and the diabetic relation. And any person having CAD cal also suffer from diabetes.
Hi doctor, I have the similar problem that is PCOD. I too get very light periods and there is a sign of hirsutism as well. I have acne problem as well. My height is 5'7" and weight is 58 kgs. Please help.
Hi I am getting infection again and again on tip of the penis and after using candid B cream it goes away for 2 - 3 but again it comes back. So please suggest me some permanent solution. Thanks.
My mother is suffering from Uterine fibroids since last 9 months. Doctor have advised to operate but she is continuously taking medicines to avoid the operation. Is it good to take so much medicine? Is there anything else to treat Uterine fibroids except operation? How much one should wait for operating? My mother have diabetes too.
Psoriasis appears as patches of silvery scales or red areas on the legs, knees, arms, elbows, scalp, ears and back. Toes and fingernails can lose their luster and develop ridges and pits. Often hereditary, this condition is linked to a rapid growth of cells in the skin’s outer layer. These growths on the epidermis never mature. Whereas a normal skin cell matures and passes from the bottom layer of the skin to the epidermis in the bout 28 days, psoriatic cells from in about eight days, causing scaly patches that spread to cover larger and lager areas. The condition is not contagious.
Psoriasis generally follows a pattern of periodic flare- ups alternating with periods of remission, most commonly beginning between the ages of fifteen and twenty- five. Among other things, attacks can be triggered by nervous tension, stress, illness, injury, surgery, cuts, poison ivy, viral or bacterial infection, sunburn, overuse of drugs, lithium, and beta- blockers a type of medication frequently prescribed for experience an associated arthritis that is similar to rheumatoid arthritis and that is difficult to treat.
- Eat a diet that is composed of 50 percent raw foods and includes plenty of fruits, grains, and vegetables include fish in the diet as well.
- Get plenty of dietary fiber. Fiber is critical for maintaining a healthy colon. Many fiber components, such as apple pectin and psyllium husks, are able to bind to bowel toxins and promote their excretion in the feces. Also follow the program for colon cleansing. A clean colon is very important.
- Use fish oil, flaxseed oil, or primrose oil supplements. They contain ingredients that interfere with the production that promotes the inflammatory acid a natural substance that promotes the inflammatory response and makes the lesions of psoriasis turn red and swell. Red meat and dairy products contain AA. Avoid these foods.
- Apply seawater to the affected area with cotton several times a day.
- Use cold-pressed flaxseed, or soybean oils.
- Do not consume citrus fruits, fried foods, processed foods, saturated fats (found in meat and dairy products), sugar, or white flour.