Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Khushboo SinghalYour feedback matters!
Hlo doctor one medical point my knee are touch there are no gape this problem with me so how reduce my gape in knee tell me plz.
I am suffering from back pain. I am also suffering from knee joint pain. Ankles of my both feet are also paining too much. Is there any possibility that these are the symptoms of authorites or these are signs of some other serious ailments? if so then please advise me some medicine for this so that I can get rid of this painful problem. Thank you.
I have a bend below my nees to my ankle. The bend became so visible these days. What can be the possible reason? Is it may due to the way I walk. Or is it due to some deficiency? Is there a need to consult a doctor? Is it possible to cure?
Hi Pain in both leg ankle after running from last 10 years, doctors told it is spur. Please suggest.
My wife is suffering from severe knee pain and has a swelling. Now it is under control. Whenever she steps into hard surface she gets pain on her knee, but she is fine with the soft surface. She has been diagnosed as osteoarthritis. Suggest best treatment without joint replacement. Thanks.
Sir my mother age is around 35_40. Sir the problem is my mother gets knee pain and joint pains from last three years and gets very serious from last six months. Now she is not used to walk properly. Basically we are agricultural family. The thing is she is used to work very hard after her marriage and lift some heavy weight so I thought due to that only she gets joint pains. We are consulted so many doctors and she is used to prescribe tablets from last three years and also we are consulted Ayurveda. Now my mother is using Ayurveda tablets. When ever she used tablet she will get relief and after that pain gets again. I request you to that please give me a suggestion and complete solution for this thank-you. Note sir her age is not accurate.
I haven't Walk properly since 4 days because my legs are paining I tried to walk fastly but it's paining wait I want to do.
While morning running it's a severe pain in lower part of legs, unable to run continuously. Please help.
I have a meniscus tear of my knee. Is there any cure to this or any remedy other than operation as my knee gets blocked and is very painful.
I have meniscus tear grade 2 on my right knee, I have stiffness, and pain what I have to do? whether I have to be in rest or shall I walk? doctor gave me tablets, doing exercise.
I am 21 years old female having pain in head and shoulders, previously have acute spondylosis. Can not sleep for two days. What should I do?
I m 38 years old. I have pain in my hands fingers and in joints of hand also every time and feel pain in legs joints and ankles.. In morning I feel very much pain.
I am suffering from back pain after delivery. I had a sizerian 8 months before. What should I do to relief the pain.
Dear sir/madam, I am suffering from little bit pain in my palm area because of some infection. Please suggest me. I attached a photograph of the affected area.
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.