Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. KheedikrYour feedback matters!
I have throat pain from one month and is not going to correct. Tell me the treatment so that I come well very soon.
Sir,i am suffering for the past 5 yrs sinusitis problem,i already consulted so many doctors (homeopathy,ayurvedic and general) no one can cure my disease.Please tell me any medicine is there.
Painless bleeding from my left ear. Before this I suffered from ear ache due to waste in my ear. After using drops, everything gone out but now bleeding also without any pain. Plss reply to my problem.
I have nasal problem since last 3 years sometimes liquid flow from my nose and when I come in contact with cool air my both nose got blocked , I can not able to take breath also and in the early morning I got continuous sneeze.
I have sinuisitis from last 5 to years, Had opertation 2 years back but not effective, from last 2 to 3 months its more not under control, currently medicated with cetrite and theoasthalin tablet daily once at night. Please suggest what is best solution to stop sinus completely ?
I am suffering allergic rhinitis from 5 year but no cure I tried all treatment homeopathy ayurvedic allopathy they give nasal spray & antihistamine please suggest me best cure.
Im suffering from throats pain and caught for two days and after some day I fell weakness and exhausted and undigested. So what kind of symptom is this?
I am 27 years old. Im living in mountain region currently. Blooding from nose for the past one week. kindly give suggestions.
I have allergic rhinitis for the last 4 years.I have used Homeopathic medicine and then some English medicine.Now I am using Ayurveda medicine. But no response.Tell me what to do?
I have snoring problem to reduce my snoring there is any medicine or any method by which it get reduce.
My ears are paining after using headphone. Even I can't tolerate the sounds produced from big sounds like cracker, traffic horn and so on. So, how can I relief from this problem and what kind of Medicine I should take?
I am diagnosed for tinnitus and ear meunière disease. It is causing vet Vertigo nausea. Vomiting etc. Please prescribe best medicine for it and oblige.
Last 4year se kafi hair fall ho rha h bht si chize try kri bt koi fark nahi, and thyroid bhi check krwaya thik h vo bhi, digestion se related problems rehti h, or throat infection bhi h kafi tym se treatment lene k kuch tym bad dubara thorat infection ho jata h, And hairfall abhi bhi ho rha h what to do now? Any healthy diet or medicines for stoping hair fall? Hairs bht patle hai or dry bhi rehte h kafi.
Hi, I am suffering from nasal allergy for the past one year. It is used to occur at early morning and at night. I have been prescribed fexofenadine hydrochloride tablets and fluticone spray. I took it for 3 months. I had relief while taking medicine. When I stopped taking medicine, I got my allergies back. Now I am experiencibg allergy almost all through the day. Please advice.
I have tonsil pain and some times get something yellowish thing from it. That yellowish thing smells very bad and it cause bad breath. I'm suffering from this since a long. I heard that tonsil should be removed if this problem can't be cured. But I also heard that removing tonsil will affect anti resistance power in body and so it's not good. Is it true? What should I do to cure it now? Is it possible to cure it without operation? How long it will take to be normal?
I am a diabetic and came to about this just before 2 months now a days since 2 weeks I feeling problem in breathing even when not working bt normal during sleep. I try to breath then when taking inside can not complete then start yawn. What medicine should I take and what to get checked I got checked eecho tmt etc b4 one month it all was normal. Please help what to get chkd 40 yrs old I m.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.