Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello doctors I'm a 22 year old boy into a serious relationship from past 3 years and more with a girl aged 20 years. We have started living with each other now. My question is regarding my health. I get sexual aroused very soon and even a sexual thought about feeling her body touch makes me aroused and sometimes I ejaculate in my pants very early even before we begin to have sex or I should before we put off our clothes properly. In some situations even without inserting my penis in her I ejaculate 2 times before that just by sensations and very little bit of rubbing. Is it my psychological weakness or do I have some ed or pe? how to cure this as I get very stressed because i'm not able to enjoy the moment and have to sit back in 10 15 min. Even sometimes I used to ejaculate in sleep but now it has stopped but still once in a month it happens. It's very embarrassing sir. I used to masturbate a lot earlier but now I have controlled it to some extent from past two months. Please suggest me doctors that how should I be able to perform better sexually with her? please help. I don't want to ruin my sexual life after marriage.
I want to reduce weight. I do yoga for ann hour daily. Try to manage my diet with sprouts n oil free food but I am not successful yet. I am 40 year old female and my veins in both legs have. Started paining. Weight is 75kg n height 5.2. Can you please suggest me something effective.
My vitamin D total is 11.21ng/ml (tested by thyrocare,) so this level is the Deficiency level. ALSO MY VITAMIN B_12 IS 198 PG/ML.
I am 28 years old and having pain in my neck since 4 to 5 months. Sometimes I feel dizzy. I think its spondylosis. What should I do?
I have a problem with Neck, waist,aft below the knee, in the joints of the claws of both feet this space is a very , It is fifteen days from the last four to five days and is very pain. And waist is 4 5 month continues pain.
I am having sub cutaneous filariasis since 15 years can it be cured now? how to manage side effects of dec treatment?
I am suffering from acute migraine for last 10 years. I take diclomol tabs. When I suffer from migraine. Please help.
I have a problem during physical relation, not getting proper strength on my penis during sex from last six months.
I am suffering from perianal abscess since around 2 weeks or more. I am just 18 year old boy, so it seems quite unusual I think! No pain except while evacuation. But its really itchy especially during night. Initially there was swelling but it goes off but not completely. Still a lil bit of swelling. And skin seems little whitish (probably due to pus collected). Any alternative of surgery. Except for surgery Anything you recommend will be appreciated. And yes I am taking pilex tablets to soften the tools. Please help! Please!
I am 24 years old male and having stomach pain and having vomit feeling and lose motion and this process is continuing if medicine take then relief otherwise same process is occur ,now please help me for stop this pain etc.
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.