Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My ears and nose get blocked regularly? When I am tired or exhausted my ears remain blocked? Why is this happening?
I have an habit of night studying and I'm not able to study constantly due to head ache some times. So what is the solution for this problem?
I have a blocked nose and ear ache and also feel dizzy. My doctor said that my right nose was blocked with noise bone and in ear their is a cold effect. They advice me to get operate. But till operation is there solution that can help me and get me relief and remove fluid from my both ears. please provide me some natural way to drain cold fluid (mucus) from my ears.
I am suffering from chicken pox. But I am not suffering from other problems like vomiting, fever. My hands and legs are filled with red spots and it is very itchy. What to do?
I'm 39 years old and I'm having hepatitis b disease for the last 10 years. Please advice me as it is most urgent. I want to go Muscat, Oman after the treatment.
My father is having a patch in lungs. He has diabetes also. Can stem cell therapy will cure the black patch.
I have a problem when I wake up each morning I used to get cough, and feel little blocking in my throat. I don't smoke neither drink nor eat tobacco. Even I left smoking 3 years before.
I am 20 years male. How can I get solution for my dehydration problem even I am drinking a lots of water and my food habits are also normal.
Due to over masturbation. I am feeling very weak. My muscle growth is not gud. And now I am facing erectile dysfunction. And also facing timing short problem. How can I over come from dis problem. please sugest some medicine?
Iam getting left hand pain and shortness of breath I did not have any heart problem I check to a doctor and he is heart specialist and take lot of tests like echo, ecg, xray nothing in that exactly what is my problem?
Sir mere bhai ke ear ke niche two lump hai aur doctor ne bola ye infection ke karan hai sir doctor ne biopsy ki nahi to ye kaise confirm kar diya ki ye infection ke lump hai sath hi bataya ki treatment chalega jabki sir mere bhai ko koi problem hai nahi to phir doctor ne treatment kyo chalu kiya aur sir sath hi ye batay ki agar ye infection ke karan lump hai to iska matlab ye hai ki kya mera bhai 20 and 25 years ke liye kya carcinoma ke bagh gaya hai sath hi doctor ne ye bhi bola hai ki dubara phir aana agar ye medicine se ok nahi hote hai sir detailed jankari de.
I am addicted of masturbation what can I do because day by day I loosing my health and felling every time tired what can I do please help me doctor.
Hello I'm 21 years old. My last three bp reading are. 104/68, ____95/62_____and 106/74. I feel some vomiting feel and hardness in head. What can I do?
Sleep is an activity where you do nothing, but rest. You relax your body and mind, you rest your bones and muscles and you rest your eyes after a long day of physical exertion. It is extremely necessary for you to get ample amount of sleep to stay healthy.
Otherwise there are various problems which you might have to face if you are lacking sleep:
- Elevates the risk of stroke: According to study, people who get less sleep are more prone to having strokes than those who get enough sleep. If you sleep for less than 6 hours every day, you multiply the risk of have a stroke four times than ordinary.
- Obesity: Lack of sleep can cause obesity. It usually forces you to take erratic food decisions, leading you to eat a lot of junk food. Less sleep administers certain hormonal changes which make you feel hungrier and believe that you haven’t eaten enough food. The production of the hormone ghrelin, which controls your hunger, increases due to less sleep. Hence, it may lead to obesity if you keep eating without keeping a check on what you eat.
- Increases the risk of diabetes: Sleep and the production of insulin are inversely related to each other. Among teenagers, the less you sleep; the more insulin resistant your body becomes. This means the body is not able to use the insulin effectively.
- Results in poor memory: Less sleep causes tiredness. When you are extremely tired, you are not able to focus on anything going on around you, you cannot concentrate on your work, and you get forgetful. In fact, consistent lack of sleep can even cause permanent loss of memory. This is because you are not being able to fully utilize the memory boosting ability of sleep. This eventually causes brain deterioration which results in permanent memory loss.
- Affects your heart: Lack of sleep can have an extremely negative impact on your heart. Less sleep also causes stress and strain to your body and mind. It results in an increased production of certain chemicals and hormones in the body which is harmful for your heart. According to a study in 2011, people who sleep less than 6 hours every day increase the risk of having heart problems by almost 48%.
It is not very healthy to sleep less as it can complicate your daily life activities. Sleep enough and stay healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.