Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
My face is very ugly. Lot of pimples in my face. What's the matter I am very sad please tell any solution.
I am 23 year old mail and I am suffering from backache since last 3 month , can you help me out? Please quick reply.
I want to know that my mother is suffering from kidney stone. She have two stone of 12 mm and 19.5 mm. Is this possible to remove these stones through medicine without any surgery. Because in feb my mother had surgery of her uterus and she is 46 years old and from last 2 weeks she is suffering from backache. What should we do.
I am 26 years old male and I am losing my hair due to dandruff from last 3 years. I tried so many shampoo but not any improvement. please help me.
Hi My question is how can I get relief from knee pain? Actually I met with an accident at the age of 10. Which caused knee bone fracture. It's took almost two months bed rest for recovery. I am okay now. But problem is whenever winter comes I fell little pain on same spot. I never visit any doctor after that incident. Kindly please suggest some suitable cure for me. I will be thankful to you.
I had sex with my gf. We did not had intercourse but my sperm got in touch with her vagina but she cleaned it immediately. My question is that is there any chance of her to get pregnant And what should be done to prevent it please help asap.
Hi In few month I am going to marry a girl. But till now I can't able to control my hand jobs. I want to control my hand job. And when doing that. That gel. Is not coming from that. So I have a little fear about my future. Because of this hand job is there any problem will occur for getting a baby. Pls let me know.
Hi sir. My height is 5 3. My age is 22. And weight is 65. I seriously wanna grow my height. And I can do anything for it. Is there any solution?
Urinary incontinence is a common problem that afflicts many adults around the world. Stress related urinary incontinence is a fairly common problem that afflicts many as well. This form of incontinence is usually caused by physical activity, which exerts pressure on the bladder and may cause the leakage of small amounts of urine.
Triggers and Symptoms for stress urinary incontinence:
In terms of urinary problems, stress is used to describe physical problems in particular and not mental stress. So the triggers or risk factors of it could be any of the following:
- Sexual activity
This form of urinary incontinence is very common in women who are older or have already been through menopause. It may also be common for women who have recently given birth or are pregnant. The urethra or the bladder may become prone to external stress and then involuntarily leak out some urine.
The causes can be quite varied from patient to patient but are primarily attributed to the weakening of the pelvic muscles, bladder or the sphincter. If any of these muscles open involuntarily due to physical stress, it leads to urine leaking out. Some of the causes which may lead to this are:
- Pregnancy and childbirth: Pregnancy or childbirth related problems may cause damage to the urethra or sphincter during childbirth; leading to stress urinary incontinence.
- Surgery of the prostate: Another common problem, especially with men, is with surgical interventions to correct prostate problems.
- Menopause: Many older women often complain about stress incontinence after menopause due to the weakening of the muscles.
- Pelvic surgery: Any surgery to the pelvic area or illnesses which may cause the muscles to become relaxed or act involuntarily due to external stress, may cause incontinence.
- Weakening of the pelvic muscles: Certain illnesses may cause the pelvic muscles to become weak and thus cause the sphincter as well as the bladder to react involuntarily. UTIs or urinary tract infections have also been known to cause incontinence due to the same reason.
- Obesity: Obesity has been known to put stress on many of the bodily systems and it may affect the bladder and the urinary sphincters as well.