Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Kethan ParmarYour feedback matters!
Sir or ma'am please can you tell me which type of exercise we should we do when we rare in depression
We are in a relationship from 3 months, but recently when we are getting more closer , I got to know that she has interest on girls , is there any chance to change her mind?
Hi i am a 37 yrs old lady working as a accountant in a pvt. Firm i have lot of work pressure at home and in office, sometimes i feel broken. Thr is not co-operation with my partner and colleagues. Sometimes i cry a lot when iam alone. Iam going through a bad time. Please help me.
I have high BP and I get tense very soon. How do I reduce stress and tension without taking tablets.
I am mentally disturbed now. Actually I loved one girl in before two years. She is gone. But still now I can' t forget her. How to clear my problem. Please give me the solution
I am 45 years old and suffering from Parkinson disease since last 2 years. I have taken treatment from neurologist doctor but no relief. Please guide me.
Hello I am 23 Year old male. I used to to chew gutkha but now I want to quit it. I used to chew 20 to 30 packets a day but from last 2 days I only used 2 to 3 packets in a whole day. I do not want to chew that too but one of my friend told me that leaving completely will do side effect is this right? And the other question is that I have some white cuts or only marks on both side in my mouth. But do not have any type of pain or any difficulty in talking or eating. Do I need to worry about that or is it normal? Thank you waiting for your response.
Hi I am 47 years national sales manager and in nature very coward, always depressed and having fear factor about. Job loosing, although I am always top performers, and senior management likes me, but I am fearing from my juniors also please advice me.
On occasion of World Parkinson Day today April 10th There are vast advanced technology and Therapeutic Methodology been existing in Neurology Science
One who has affected should have proper follow up with Neuro Physican and with Neuro physiotherapist for respective severity and lesion of this Neuro Progressive Disorder on Appropriate Session
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I am a B. Tech student and I am unable to manage my stress in exams. I am getting headache and fever. What should I do?
I am a single. I just had a break-up with my loved one. My girlfriend. We were in deep relationship. We had immense love. But not she got married. I am missing her every fraction of second. I am hungry for love. Just love. I need that care, love. What do I do ? All negative thoughts are coming to my mind. Since I am cultured I cannot afford to do any stupid mistakes. Please help me, and tell me how to get out of it.
I am very tensed and feared while driving. Bike on roads and I think too much about my death.what can be done
My baby is 18 months old. She is not talking yet. But she understands every thing what ever I told. She is showing all body parts with signs. But my worry is all are asking me why she is not talking. Near by my home 11months baby is talking. Why she is not talking. Is she requires speech therapy. She is pronouncing only that, papa, mama, nanna.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.
Here are some symptoms of depression, are you or have you or your loved one expericing any of these?
* Feeling sad constaly?
* Getting irritable and angry for simple reasons?
* Head is filled with negative thoughts?
* Don't feel like getting out of the bed? brushing and bathing feels like a task?
* Feel like you have no one?
* Lack any kind of motivation?
* Lack of intrest in doing things which were fun before. Lack of energy?
* Feel empty inside?
* Crying a lot off late?
* Unable to sleep, or eat?
* Unable to concentrate?
* Feel life is not worth living?
* Feeling hopeless and worthless?
* Feels like no one understands you?
* Feeling lonely even among a crowd?
* Want to be left alone, avoiding meeting people!
* Feeling guilty for no reason?
* Increased drinking/ smoking?
Sometimes there may be no reason for sadness
It is not necessary that there has got to be a trigger.
So if you see this in you or your loved one please contact a psychiatrist. There is no need to suffer. The doctor can help ease the pain and help you in dealing with the situation.
Psychiaty is no longer a taboo. Let's break that myth and seek some help.