Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Kethan ParmarYour feedback matters!
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
1. Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
2. Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
3. You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
4. Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
5. You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
6. You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Hi. I' m a 49 year old woman. I have a bad body pain, especially in my back and knee. They are also accompanied with irregular periods and indigestion.
I have developed a habit of over thinking I always overthink on every issue and its been 3 years since I am suffering from this habit of over thinking during the whole day I keep on thinking on one or the other issue and probably because of this habit of over thinking I always remain sad and unsatisfied with my life pls tell me what should I do? Is there any medicine available that can help me in overcoming my habit of over thinking?
I am 18 years old and I got diabetes type 2 .can anybody provide me a low glycemic index and low carb diet food chart of weeks? Plzz help me I am highly stressed.
Daily 60 minutes of brisk walk can reduce blood glucose by 20mg/dl and reduce bloos pressue by 10/6 mm of mercury. Walking is an excellent mood elevating activity, keeps away depression, lowers cholesterol also
Dr deep dutta was awarded by research society for the study of diabetes in india (rssdi) on 18th nov 2016 at hyderabad for being the best researcher in diabetes and for prevention of diabetes in india for the year 2016
My mom age is 46 nd from 2 3 years she has changed completely wat she was before she gets angry every time and she talks continues non stop from morning till ni8 we also consulted a doct they gave some medicines with that medicine she sleeps well but then after waking she again starts speaking nd speaking anything. Plzz suggest wat to do.
I am suffering from fever last night and pain my chest, hand almost full body pain and vomiting last night what I can do plss help.
How can improve my memory. I forget something sometimes that's very dangerous situation. Please suggest me.
My mother is suffering from back cramp or spine problem. Her leg is also effected, it also become tight at night. Doctor's report told that it's not slip disc prob. My mother is in depression now thinking about paralysis attack. please help me.
I am 20 year old. Play football daily. Few weeks back I have pain in my joints of my legs to the stomach part. Whenever I stretch my body I feel extreme pain. Even when running I cant run faster as before I can. Due to this pain I play 2 days in a weak. But still having that pain while running and stretching. I want to know what should I do.
I have symptoms of borderline personality. I'm taking zaptra 12.5 from June. Yet I have extreme mood swings, sadness. I thought it must be a general depression phase. It has been going on from a long time. Also * m very empathetic n smallest things affect me. Can someone help me out? Is it poss to take online consult here n get prescription of right medicines? I'm really tired of feeling this way n constant tears.
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from mental stress and is unable to concentrate my mind on my studies. Suggest some ways to make my mind stable.
I have joined Gym, and one of my friend said me to drink protein with milk, after workout to increase muscle volume. So can I drink that? Is there any problem?
Sir! I met to palmist who saw my hand. He said you have shortlife line on your hand. You will die at the age of 46 .Since that time I am in tension. What should you do ?I am scattered after this incident .please help me I shall be much obliged to you throughout my life.
I think slowly and gradually i am losing my friends. I feel as if i no more know how to socialize/converse. I feel awkward. What should i do?
My husband has a habit of forgetting things. He is in a private job and has a lot of workpressure. Medically he is fit we have got the blood examinations done and there is no issue found in the reports. What can I do naturally to improve his memory power.
Do you get angry easily? Do you fume when something goes against your wish? Does your blood pressure rocket when someone tells you something that you don't like? Anger is a normal emotion of human psychology, but it is equally important to keep your anger under control. Just like any other emotion, anger too varies from person to person, and the circumstances. Uncontrolled anger can lead to mental and physical stress. It also causes stress on relationships and damages your health. Therefore, it is important to practice anger management exercises to control such extremes of emotions.
Here are some of the anger management tips that can help you control your anger:
- Think before you speak: We often say something out of anger and then regret it later. This is a common condition that has been faced by almost everyone at some point of time. Do not say things abruptly without thinking. Always take your time and think over what you are about to say.
- Express your anger once you are calm: Do not say things at the heat of the moment. Once you calm down, express your views on things that are bothering you. This will help you express better without hurting anyone.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best tools to reduce stress. Light meditative exercises performed on a regular basis such as a morning jog or deep breathing can control your anger to a great extent.
- Identify the specific cause: Instead of being grumpy about things that make you angry, try to find out the root cause of the issue and eliminate it, so that you don't have to face it again. Remind yourself that anger won't solve the problem and can only make situations worse.
- Hold no grudge: Holding on to the negative feelings can only have a negative impact on your own health. Learn to forgive others. Forgiving not only keeps the relationship healthy, but also keeps you away from stress and negative emotions.
- Practice relaxation tactics: When your temper reaches its height, put your relaxation tactics in action. A few tactics like deep breathing or repeating words to yourself like "Take it easy" or "Calm down" can actually calm you down during critical situations.
- Take a timeout: Take short breaks during stressful times of your day. This helps to release some of your stress and calm you down. You may also listen to music, take a light snack or do something that you like, to spend some time away from stressful conditions of your daily routine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.