Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. KeshiwalaYour feedback matters!
I have read that norman heart rate is 72. My heart rate comes between 60 to 70. Why is it slower? Is it a bad sign? What to continue and discontinue?
I was effected with pneumonia my age 21 and I smoke from past 5 years. I used antibiotics for pneumonia for 15 days. I have right chest pain before but now it came to right side pain. I am very afraid of lung cancer. Is there any chance for cancer? When I was breathing it's paining.
M 44 yrs. Old. I hv. BP since 2008. Now m taking telma 40. My BP level is 140/130-90/80. My head was spinning a little few years back. But the problem has been acute now & it is very difficult to walk even. I was advised to take stuzeron & spill free & some homeopathy, but of no result. Kindly advice me.
Have high bp as well as anxiety issues taking many medicines for it, wanna change my doctor plzz suggest me some.
I am 21 year old male. And I am suffering from cough from last 6 moths I have take all types of drug like codein mucolytic and antibacterial for this and chest xry examination is also done but no relief. What can I do?
I am feeling tired everyday my doctor say that is because my blood pressure is low 100/80 and my body is weak he said to me that I need to drink juce and eat food. Is 100/80 is too low BP? I worry that why my BP is low.
Dear doctor To lower the BP we have to reduce salt or sodium. Is there anything substitute for sodium. Is there any harm if food is taken without salt Is salt or sodium is necessary to our body. Which medicine is there for BP other than BP Tablets.
I feel heaby gas problem after 3-4pm. As I am walking 30 min morning and 30 min evening and doing 1 hrs yoga. I did my routine test we found alt(sgpt) - serum / plasma is 103 triglycerides? serum is 273. But doctor has no proper reply. He said don't take sugar and test again after 3 months because your others test are perfectly ok. Really I am upset to get such response from doctor. I would really appreciate if you can help me how can I come out from the gas problem and reduce my triglycerides. As i am taking balance diet as well. Regards.
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity.