Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KayeYour feedback matters!
I am 19yrs. But my periods are not continuing since 5 months. I tried many things but did not work. I didn't had sex so I am confident of not being pregnant. I am worried if this will lead to something worse please help with some good remedies and suggestions. I can not inform my parents because they are quite hypocrites. Hope you understand the problem and help me. v
Hello I am 29 years old Married and my husband age 46. Last night and early morning we did sexual intercourse, and now found little pain in my vagina. Why this kind of problem happened, please give me some solutions.
My friend is worried about her married life she has a relation with her boyfriend. And her vagina is so loose so what can she do. Plx help her. Suggest any homeopathic medicine.
My baby is 2 month old, I had normal delivery. I want flat stomach to belly pouch. Can I start exercise. Can I reduce belly pouch n get flat stomach again to exercise.
Hi doctor even after having unprotected sex with my husband this month I still got period last night. I am trying for pregnancy please help. Thanks and regards.
Doctor, My Wife Has eaten Pills each month one pill (3 times). Her age is 16 years. How much pill can be eat for one year? Is it create any side effect? If yes, what are the side effect.
Is vagina can be loose inside without having sex. As during first intercourse my partner said your vagina is loose. Bt I never done sex before then how can be it is. Please given me answer.
Dear Dr. Its about my friend her period finished before two days and I have sex with her and some of cum fallen in her vagina. I scarred about this now she feel little bit of pain in her under abdomen. What is this is there any risk of pregnancy, how we confirm that. Pls help.
I am a nursing mother of a 3 month old and have experienced a drop in my milk supply. Could you please advise any supplements I can take? I have tried lactonic granules but not of much drastic effect.
I m 1 month 9 days pregnant. Cant go out of my home. please help me. Kindly tell me. Which medicine can I take at home to abort this child. It is an unwanted pregnancy. please help doctor and those medicine should be safe. please reply as soon as possible.
Hi, I am 34 years old female today is my 11th day. I was taking siphene tablets for 5 day's from 2nd day of my periods. But being my 11th day there was no follicle developed in both my ovaries. Can I continue scan. Will there be a chance for follicle development. Please help.
Sir I am pregnant for 8 weeks. Lmp was on 22 apr and u/s was done on 18 jun. In u/s report there was not heartbeat in baby. Doctor gave me pluton 500 mg injection and told me to come after one week. How much chance is there that my baby will get heartbeat?
she is 30 years old and she did not conceived since three years she is having digestion problem and her weight is 65 and she had a fibroid operation also can you suggest what she has to do conceive and loose weight to get digestion easily and she has to conceive early pls suggest her.
I am 23 yr old I have irregular periods problem for past more than 3 yrs my doctor tel me tat I have hormonal disturbance and prescribe projesterone tablet aft tat I have regular periods but now its same prob repeat my last periods was on feb 27.
I had sex with my bf last Wednesday. I was alright for the next two days i. E. Thursday and Friday bt on saturday there was pain in abdomen and it pained whenever I used to pee. So much so that there was blood coming out along with the pee. I haven't visited any gynac till now as there are improvements. My abdomen does not pains now bt my vagina still pains when I pee, theres no blood coming out now bt there some strange odour from, my pee. Please advice.
Christmas would be incomplete without a delicious Christmas plum cake. This lovely cake is rich in fresh and dried fruits and is soaked in brandy or orange liquor. Preparations for this cake often start a month before Christmas as the fruits are cut and soaked in alcohol until it is time to bake them. Here are 8 fascinating facts about this Christmas cake.
- It has a really long shelf life: Christmas cake or fruitcake can last for months and years. This may be because of the alcohol content in the cake. Many families keep aside a part of the Christmas cake to be eaten during Easter. The longevity of this cake is also why it is the perfect packed food for hunters and travellers.
- It is packed with energy: Christmas cake has a high ratio of fruits to flour and hence is packed with nutrients. On the flip side, this isn’t a cake you want to snack on as it can also increase your waistline.
- Naturally dried fruits are the key to a good Christmas cake: Christmas cake is said to be an acquired taste. However, the key to make a good Christmas cake is to avoid glazed and candied fruits and instead use naturally sweetened and dried fruits. This makes the cake healthier and much more wholesome.
- You can put any fruit into Christmas cake: Christmas fruit cake is an all inclusive cake. A Christmas cake can be made with fresh fruits, dried fruits or a mixture of the two. However, fresh fruit cake has a shorter life span than dried fruit cake.
- It gets better with time: Like wine, Christmas cake ages and tastes better with time. Christmas cake can also be revived, if it has dried out. For this, all you have to do is, steam the cake and drizzle a little more alcohol over it.
- It is a very old recipe: Christmas cake is said to date back to the Roman empire. The Romans used a mixture of pine nuts, barley, raisins, sweetened wine and pomegranate seeds to make a version of the Christmas cake known as satura. However, it was only in the 16th century that it gained popularity.
- The origins of Christmas cake lies in a meat pie: Christmas cake has evolved from the plum pudding. This plum pudding was originally a pie of mixed minced meats and fruits. With time, the meat was removed and only the fruits remained. Later, spice and dried fruits were added to the recipe to give us a modern day Christmas cake.
- Christmas cake was traditionally not eaten on Christmas day: Christmas cake was originally eaten on the twelfth day of Christmas. For this reason, it was also known as the twelfth night cake.
Nausea and vomiting can cause weight loss during the first trimester of pregnancy but there is nothing to worry about it.