Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kavitha Shah
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kavitha ShahYour feedback matters!
I have pimples marks and pores what can I do? and which is the best cream and ointment? My skin is dry and later it turned oily what to do? I look old now my age is 20.
I have black spots and pimples on my face and other body part what I have to do and what are the precautionary measures.
I'm very thin I want to gain body weight but in that process I'm getting pimples Sir can I get any solution for me I want to gain weight.
Are your hair products making you go bald?
Gels and hairsprays are the worst offenders" it's enough to make you ask: are our'dos worth the danger? Could we truly be jeopardising the longevity of our locks? In a stunning display of putting style above safety, 22 per cent of men recently admitted that despite regularly using gels, sprays and waxes to mould their manes, they are worried that the products are causing them to go bald.
"The only way a product available on the market could damage your hair is if you used a dye to continually recolour your hair. This may make you more likely to develop an allergic reaction to the chemicals used in them and damage your scalp" the male balding process is determined by factors such as genes, hormones, poor health and poor diets". However, there is a chance that dermatitis could develop if irritants are routinely massaged into the scalp - and this can be detrimental to hair growth. That is why it is always advised to just apply these products to the hair rather than the scalp and it is advisable to wash them away in 24 hrs rather with shampoo.
Hlo doctor. I am a middle class person, I dnt know English fluently so try to understand my words. I have a some problem doctor. Many pimples on my face from 1 year. I dnt consult a doctor before. You are first person but some cosmetics are I used like fair and handsome, fair and lovely, rose water, gainer face wash. My soap is santhoor soap. So tell me doctor what can I do in medically. Tell me doctor what soap I use and what cream I use in medical or other cosmetics.
Dandruff is also known as Seborrhea, the white flakes that you may notice on your scalp or skin. It is generally caused due to dryness. Dandruff can only be controlled and not absolutely cured. It can give rise to other skin problems as well. The following are the ways in which your skin may be adversely affected due to dandruff
- Pimples may pop out: Due to dandruff pimples may pop out on your skin. If the white flakes fall on your T- zone region, the facial area which is more prone to pimples.
- Problem of pigmentation: The pimples leave behind dark spots all over your skin leading to the embarrassing problem of pigmentation. Dandruff makes the condition even worse.
- Chest rashes may appear: If your dandruff becomes uncontrollable then it keeps falling all over your body. This may lead to the break out of chest rashes.
- Acne: Acne is another distressing problem that may be the result of dandruff. This also promotes the break out of pimples and red rashes on your skin.
- Facial rashes: Facial rashes may also appear in many cases. Rashes can be seen near the eyebrow or forehead region. In case of men, beard rashes are also common.
- Itchy scalp: Dandruff gives you an itchy scalp. This further makes the condition of dandruff worse and the skin of your scalp becomes scaly resulting in further problems.
- Eczema and psoriases are unfavorably affected: Skin problems like eczema and psoriases become far worse due to dandruff.
- Inflammation and redness: Dandruff may cause your facial skin to suffer from the problems of inflammation and redness.
It is highly recommended for you to use natural remedies and good hair care products to control your dandruff so that your skin is not much affected. But if it is uncontrollable, visiting a dermatologist is a must.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!