Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KavithaYour feedback matters!
Doctor there is a pain in my stomach on regular bases, and the pain is now more than a month. I consult to doctors BT they checked me and they said there is nothing to worry BT I think there is a serious problem with me.
I am 12 year old boy, yesterday I ate ice cream at 12 at night and when I woke up I had a very sore throat and a runny nose.
Main three months pregnent hu. Pls mujhe bataye ki kaun kaun si stages mein kya kya hota hai .kya kya krna chahiye.
Hi All, No medicine is working to recover my libido. I have spent lot of money on medicine and nothing works. From last month I am taking kaamchudamoney ras and makardwas after allopathic but these are also not working. It's been 5 years no sex desire. There is no pshiycal issue. I feel hard erection in morning but no desire at all since 5 yrs. I was on antidepressants for two years but from last three years I have stopped everything but I have lost my libido completely. I have lost all my hopes now. There is issue in my mind there is no sex drive I have my testosterone report which is normal. I have visited psychiatrist, sexologist, have taken online consultation, taken costly ayurvedic medicine but nothing works why. I am getting mad now. I do not see any way to recover my libido now. please any experience doctor please help me if there is anything which can help me. I do daily yoga like pranayam, anlom vilom, kapalbati also go to gym and workout 2 hrs. I also take care about my diet. But no improvement in libido. everything is good but I do not feel any desire for sex even I try to intercourse with girl and erection was perfect I could not enjoy anything. I still feel like virgin boy after having sex.
My left knee is paining last night ant this is not damaged. How can I remove the pain and feel relief. So please help to do this.
My brother have brain injury in bike accident. Last 9 years he has one side handicapped and lost list memory. I already shown him nurospecialist. But no improvement on him. What should be now?
Hello sir I am 17 years old. I have problem with my height .my height is only 5 6" .so suggest me some tips for increasing my height upto 6 foot.
I had protected sex with double condom but still after that m.having feelings like nausea and uneasy in my stomach that can be acidity just even but not know. .Plz say me what to do. and I wanna keep my family away from this plz.
Hi I am a diabetic n take herbal viagra gerivit forte to do sex with my partner. But wen I do foreplay I face PE problem n den ED . otherwise if I directly indulge in vaginal penetration then my partner feels pain in her private parts as she is not in sex mode . Kindly suggest
I always suffer from headaches. When I am angry, headache starts. I had also gone for ct scan but the report is also normal.
Had thyroid for the past 2 years, been taking thyroxine 25 mg since then. Latest test report T3 0.99 ng/ml. Range 0.8 to 2 T4 6.2 ug/dl. Range 4.5 to 12.5 Us-tsh 3rd generation 9.3 mIU/mL. Range. 35 to 5.35 Since 2 years t3 and t4 were in the range only but. Us-tsh was 13.4 (2 years ago before medication) Inbetween during medication us tsh was 8.9 range And now its 9.3 Should I continue my dosage or increase it. Also the doctor seems not to give any medicine other than thyroxine 25mg is it okay?
My hair is falling very much how to prevent hair loss and regrow it. I have lost front side hair of my head.
I am 30 years old and my height is 5.2" Now will my height will grow if no, is there any home remedies to increase some Inches.
Sir, I masturbates normally thrice in week. Im doing this since 12 years. After ejaculation, I wash my penis instantly with water directly falling from tap. But now I feel my sperm count is low, less enjoyment, thiner penis size. Kindly suggest something to improve. Please let me know also Is there any harm from cleaning directly from tap falling water which if cold sometimes?
I am 19 years old .I have ana and crp test positive it means I suffer from gathiya disease? Tell me sir please.
An inflammation of the pancreas is known as pancreatitis. The pancreas is an organ that produces digestive enzymes. Pancreatitis might start any day and continue for long period and it requires immediate medical attention. It is of two types- acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Although the treatment usually requires hospitalization, pancreatitis can be easily stabilized and the underlying cause can be treated thereafter.
Pancreatitis may be caused due to various reasons:
- Gall bladder stone: The pancreatic duct lies next to the bile duct. The gallstones enter the small intestine after passing through the common bile duct. Often the stones that remain in the common bile duct have a negative effect on the pancreas, which causes a hindrance to the normal flow of the pancreatic fluids, causing pancreatitis. Also a back flow of the bile into the pancreas can cause pancreatitis.
- Alcohol: Long time alcohol use also causes pancreatitis. Alcohol can damage the pancreas tremendously causing it to get inflamed.
- Other causes: Hereditary disorders in the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, high level of triglycerides, and a few medicines may also cause pancreatitis.
- The first symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain: The pain may be sudden or gradually increasing, but is usually aggravated after eating. It is severe and constant, and may continue for a few days. If you are suffering from pancreatitis, you will feel very sick after a sudden attack and you might require medical assistance immediately.
- Swollen abdomen: Pancreatitis may cause your abdominal area to swell up and become tender.
- Nausea: If your abdomen suddenly starts paining due to the onset of pancreatitis, you tend to feel extremely nauseous. You might end up vomiting and may also have violent heaves.
- Fever: The inflammation will cause you to run a temperature, along with a searing pain in your stomach, which will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
- Rapid pulse: Pancreatitis affects the rate, at which the heart beats, causing a rapid increase in the pulse rate.