Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kaulas Uday DattatrayaYour feedback matters!
So Doctor what are the life style we need to adopt to have a healthy heart and what are the methods required to have a quality in health life.
I am final year mbbs student. My mother 56 years is diabetic for 10 yrs. Ppbs 230; fbs 130, hba1c 7.7, 24 hr microalbumin 404. receiving insulin past 1 years 30/70 human mixtard. Her bp 160/80 .Diabetic nephropathy with nephrotic range proteinuria. Doctor suggested telmisartan 80 mg with hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg. Sir my query is hydrochlorothiazide safe in diabetes as it impairs glucose tolerance further and alters lipid profile. Please suggest fluid and protein salt restrictions.
I have pcod problem. Tell me medicine. Periods not regular. And i am also over weight. so please tell a solution for that
I am suffering from cold since 1 year irecieved doctors but they can not answer what is the problem?
During intercourse my penis erection is pathetic. After get in shape sudden loose shape in few second its going loose. and if not loose fully it loose appropriate hardness. Some time its not erect wen I try to do intercourse.
I am diabetic since 1998. My age is 65, blood sugar about 130 fasting, and about 200 after meal. At present I take glypride 2mg bd, roimet 850, bd, poiz 15 od. Now I have ed problem pl advice. Blood test done on 04/04/2015. Hba1c is 6. 6%, average blood sugar is 143 my bilirubin total is 0. 97, bilirubin direct is 0. 3. Is it high. Bilirubin indirect is 0. 67. Pl analyze above report and suggest
Psoriasis is a durable autoimmune disease defined by patches of irregular skin. These patches of skin are usually scaly, red and itchy. Its symptoms vary greatly in severity, the coverage might be small and focused or it could spread all over the body.
Anything from emotional trauma and stress to streptococcal infection can cause psoriasis. Sometimes you might carry predisposition for psoriasis in your genes and stress may aggravate it. Environmental factors may also lead to psoriasis. And then again defects in the immune system may also be the underlying cause. Even after thirty years of research, the exact cause for psoriasis remains a mystery. There is no age limit to psoriasis. It can show up from anywhere between infancy to old age.
Common symptoms include
- Pink or red scaly bumps that are smaller in size, but become plaques later, show up on the skin. Although these scales can show up anywhere, they are mostly common on sites where there is much friction, abrasion or scratching.
- Small pinpoint depressions or pits might show up on toenails and fingernails. Distal onycholysis, which refers to large brown/yellow divisions on the nails, shows up as well.
- Sore throat may follow if it is guttate psoriasis.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Psoriasis-
Ayurveda states that untimely and improper eating habits along with other unhealthy aspects of one’s lifestyle have adverse effects on the blood and in turn, all other tissues. Therefore, these signs of impure blood manifest in the form of diseases such as Psoriasis. Traditional Ayurveda states that imbalances in ‘Vata’ and ‘Kapha’ lead to psoriasis. ‘Vata’ and ‘Kapha’ are two basic energies that play a major role in maintaining full body equilibrium.
Effective treatment of psoriasis is possible using ‘panchakarma’ therapies. This includes Ayurvedic methods of treatment that completely detoxify the body as well as successfully eliminate harmful poisons and other toxins from the body.
Other forms of Ayurvedic treatment include:
- Consumption of medicated ghee.
- Intake of herbal medicines or applying concoctions and other topical creams recommended by the books of Ayurveda.
- Meat should be avoided and emphasis should be on vegetarian dishes, so that the three ‘doshas’ are balanced out, thus reducing the chances of developing such conditions. Yogurt, chillies, food products that contain excess sugar or salt and black gram should be avoided.
- Covering your entire body using a paste of mud can help in curing psoriasis.
- Turmeric and Neem should be consumed daily to address psoriasis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.