Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KarunaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I'm 30 years old Male. Occasionally when ever my skin exposure to the sun it felling like needles punching all over my body. Whats the cause of this sensation? And I am also having dust allergy. And also when ever I took milk/coffee / tea like hot drinks and when ever I ate fried rices/puffs or when the room temperatures to hot or humidity I felt like needles pinching experience. I wanna know what's the reason for this symptom?
I want a silky and straight hair and some remedies and I do not have any dandruff my hair is little bit silky and straight but I want totally a silky hair.
From. The 3 consecutive days, I am. Night fall, n the main thing is that I have not watched any porn movies or masturbate from the last 15 days.
I am having severe cold and also sneezing when ever I get exposed to cool whether or dust inrecent times which I didn't face before.
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.