Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KarunaYour feedback matters!
Went to see skin specialist after 3 meetings he concluded that i have got psorasis.gave me 1 ointment to rub on that 2 times in a day and a tablet.got alright after 1 month again it occur in all the top of fingers,both the feetand palm.any remedy yu suggest.it should not occur every now and then.
How to balance hormones. I have got hairs in chin area due to imbalance of hormones. How to remove those hairs. Please suggest any medicine. I want to get rid of these hairs and how to balance hormones. Please give me solution both of my problems.
Iam 16 years old and iam not able to grow. I wants to increase my height please help me. Everyone is making fun of me.
Is it good to clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide? I was told by one of my family members not to.
I am addicted to green tea. I market available products are LIPTON, TETLY (Tata. Are those good green tea product.
I am having a hair fall. I have consulted doctors also and they recommended some test like thyroid, CBC. The reports of the test is normal. But I am really worried about hairfall. Is it due to monsoon. What should I do. At present Doctor prescribed me some medicine I am taking that medicines since 15 days but there is no result. Can you tell me that medicine take time to show result or should I change my doctor. Please suggest me. Doctor ask me to take medicine for 1 Month.
I am 20 year old and recently I pulled back my penis foreskin completely but it hurts (more specifically kind of burning sense) right underneath of my penis head (the skin's end) but when I pull the skin further it getter better and it hurts less after that and I don't get that same feeling with uncovered penis head like I used to have with cover penis head and it takes around 4x or 5x time than usual to ejaculate.
Hi i am Suffering from severe cold from 3 weeks. Now jaws are locked and headache is there. Even in moving neck.In mucus also some blood comes.
I was sleeping and I experienced fluctuations in my heart-rate, my heart was beating faster than usual after I woke up. This is the very first time. It didn't happen before. What might be the cause? Do I have a heart problem, blood pressure or what?
I am 31 years old have acidity problem from last 15 years I have consulted with many doctors but in vain need your suggestion.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.