Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KarunaYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 year old girl. My weight is 45 kg. My breast size even below 30. What should I do at my level to increase my breast size?
Actually I am pursuing btech. And I have a question about my tummy, it coming outside having more fatty, even I take normal average food. How can I resolve this problem?
Last night we had sex and I found blood on my thighs, my private part, even on my husband's thigh I thought my periods are come but suddenly my husband realized that the blood was coming out from his private part and on bedsheets as well there was few drops. It was not few droplets of blood it was more. In the morning my husband go for pee and he was normal now also he is not feeling any pain. Please help why that happened and what should we do. Please help.
Can one drink one each cup of green tea, milk assam tea and hot filter coffee in summers daily or are these three cups daily going to dehydrate.
I have brown marks on my face I want to show you but I can't find place I can send m pic. So plzz help me.
How to gain weight. M slim can not able to gain Weight. After 3months I have physical test in s. I. I have to increase 5, 6 kg. My height is 170 my age is 24.
A doctor had given me rubired tablets for HB and increased my Thyroid tabs to 50 mcg instead of 25 mcg. I had anemia for along time HB ranged from 11/8-6 always. Last count was 6.9 two months back. And thyroid from 4-5 years, I always had 18-8 TSH. Last count was 8.2 TSH. This is the first time in years that my thyroid is actually almost normal. And my HB has increased. NOW: HB: 13.1 TSH: 5.63 Almost after 5-6 years. Both count are good. She wants me to continue the tabs for next one month. I just have 1 question, she gave me" thyroid" 50mcg, and my tummy has increased a lot, my weight has increased 1-2 kgs as well. Is it because of the increased dosage? I think its tablet problem, as I have always taken" thyronorm" 25mcg not" thyroid"
I am 23 years old and I have not a good growth in my beard and on the top of the lips. And I have a huge hairfall and dandruff too. What should I do?
Sunscreen is the real fountain of youth. Get into the habit of applying sunscreen or a lotion with minimum spf 15 to 30 protection daily. Remember that the sun's rays can still be damaging in winter months as it reflects off snow.
I have issue with sun and my skin gets tanned very soon secondly I have dark patches on my face. What to do?
I have been facing issues with throat, it becomes dry even after drinking plenty of water and it becomes very uncomfortable. What to do.
Iam suffering from stomach pain and I already went to hospital but there is no use soo will you please help me?
Dear Sir, I am 25 years I am not able to increase my weight through the day I feel very week tired and willing to sleep entire day not able to concentrate on the work also.
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt