Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KarunaYour feedback matters!
Im 23 male. Suffering from headache everyday only in day times. When concentrating on anything it is getting worse. What is the reason.
Hello jiii Namastey Sir/mam yeh btao what can I do I want smiliar teeths I do not like birle birle teeth ab yeh btao kaise honge yeh thik?
Sir I am 32 yr serving soldier. I am working with army since 2003. I m suffering with axil spondiloarthritis. Suggest the effective treatment.
Soft growth occurring on the genitals are known as Genital Warts. Genital warts are infections that are transmitted through physical intimacy (STI). These are caused by certain behaviours of the human papillomavirus (HPV). These growths on the skin cause discomfort, pain and itching. They are particularly harmful for women since certain types of HPV might also cause cancer of the vulva and cervix. HPV is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. Due to this, sexually active people are most vulnerable to various health complications, including genital warts. Prevention of this infection requires essential protection and treatment.
Transmission of genital warts occurs through sexual activity. Development of warts occurs several weeks after the infection. Sometimes, it is not possible to view them with the naked eye. The top of the growths might resemble a cauliflower and might feel slightly bumpy or smooth while touching. The person who is infected may have a single wart or a cluster of warts.
In males, the genital warts may appear in the following regions.
- Inside or around the anus
In females, they might occur in:
- Outside the vagina or anus
- Inside the vagina or anus
In a case where the person has had oral sexual contact with the infected person, the genital warts might appear on the mouth, lips, throat or tongue of the person. In case the genital warts are not visible, the other related symptoms include:
- Vaginal Discharge
Even though the genital warts disappear with time, it is not possible to eliminate the virus once it is in the bloodstream. This would result in several outbreaks during the entire course of life. This is a vital reason why the symptoms should be managed so that transmission of the disease is prevented. Treatment is possible only for relieving symptoms that are painful or for minimizing their appearance. Some topical wart treatments prescribed by the doctor may include:
- Podofilox and Podophyllin (Condylox)
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA)
- Imiquimod (Aldara)
Some surgeries that the physician might conduct to remove genital warts that do not disappear with time include:
- Interferon injections
- Laser treatments
- Cryosurgery, or freezing warts
- Electrocautery, or burning warts with electric currents
- Excision, or cutting off warts
Periodic Pap smears after the initial treatment is recommended for women with genital warts to monitor changes in the cervix.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am having chronic constipation as I am taking strong antibiotic. At night due to which I am facing constipation. Without 2 tablets ducoflex my motion do not passes. So please tell what to do?
My eyes start paining sometimes when I go out in sunny time. Could you please tell me what I have to do?
Know Your Headache
What is Headache?
Headache, also known as cephalalgia, is the symptom of pain anywhere in the region of the head.
Approximately 64-77% of people have a headache at some point in their lives.
How does it occur?
1. Traction or dilatation of intracranial or extracranial arteries.
2. Traction of large extracranial veins
3. Compression, traction or inflammation of nerves
4. Spasm and trauma to head muscles.
5. Meningeal irritation and raised intracranial pressure
6. Disturbance of intracerebral serotonergic projections
May include fatigue, sleep deprivation, stress, the effects of medications, the effects of recreational drugs, viral infections, common colds, head injury, rapid ingestion of a very cold food or beverages, and dental or sinus issues.
There are more than 200 types of headaches. Some are harmless and some are life-threatening. Harmless headache are migraines, tension-type headaches, and cluster headaches
If you are having migraine you may feel moderate to severe pain which is pulsating or throbbing type and it occurs 2 to 3 times a week which stays for 4 to 72 hours.It usually occurs on one side but it can swap between attacks. You may feel aura, nausea, vomiting and you will be sensitive to light, sound and smells. Sufferers seek rest in a dark, quiet room.
It is twice more common in females than males.
What Happens during migraine?
Tension-type headache - If you are suffering from tension headache you will feel pain mostly everyday on both side of head, whole head,and neck.it feels pressure and tightness in head.You wont have light and sound sensitivity.
Acupuncture is probably not helpful for tension-type headaches.
If you are having excruciating, penetrating, continuous, non-throbbing type of pain you may be suffering from cluster headache. Pain may persist for 15 to 180 minutes.It is periodical type of headache, like you may feel pain on the particular time or on season or on same clock time on each day. Rest of the time the pain will be absent. It is more common in middle aged male smoker.
What triggers your headache?
Foods: spices, wine , chocolate, citrus
Food additives: monosodium glutamate
Sleep: both too much and too little
Stress: mainly offset
Female hormones: fluctuating or falling oestrogen
- Systemic Infection
- Head Injury
- Vascular/ bleeding
- Brain tumour
People often use over-the-counter medicines or prescription pain killers to get relief from headaches. But there are many natural remedies that can treat your headache quickly and easily.
- Mix equal parts of ginger juice and lemon juice. Consume it once or twice a day.
- Menthol and menthone are the primary components of mint which are very effective in alleviating headaches.
- Peppermint contains menthol that helps open up clogged blood vessels that cause headaches. It also has calming and soothing effects.
- Basil works as a muscle relaxant, making it a helpful treatment for mild headaches caused by tense muscles. Plus, it has calming and analgesic effects.
- Simply smelling the soothing scent of lavender essential oil can be of great help in relieving tension headaches. Research suggests that it can also help improve migraine symptoms.
- The cold from ice helps reduce inflammation that contributes to headaches. Plus, it has a numbing effect on the pain.
- Simply massage your forehead and temples with a few drops of rosemary oil mixed in a tablespoon of carrier oil.
- Crush a few cloves gently and put them in a sachet or a clean handkerchief. Inhale the smell of the crushed cloves whenever you have a headache until you get some relief from the pain.
- Simply eat an apple with some salt.
- Accupuncture: Press and massage the fleshy area between the thumb and index finger, at the highest spot of the muscle when both the thumb and finger are brought close together. Do this for one or two minutes and then repeat on the other hand.
Regular exercise can reduce the frequency and intensity of headaches and migraines. When one exercises, the body releases endorphins, which are the body's natural painkillers. Exercise reduces stress and helps individuals to sleep at night. Stress and inadequate sleep are two migraine triggers.
In order to prescribe a homeopathic remedy, it is crucial to discover what is unique about the way an individual experiences a headache. For example, all migraine sufferers may experience nausea, but a particular individual may feel thirsty for cold drinks with the headache. Thirst for cold drinks is the characteristic symptom that sets one migraine sufferer apart from others.
There are hundreds of possible remedies for the treatment of headaches, so the key is finding which homeopathic remedy most closely matches your symptoms.
Belladonna, Glonoine, Sanguinaria, Nux Vomica etc are the medicines for the headache.
First Headache is worst headache.
Sudden onset headache is a red flag.
In 99.9% of people with headache there is no sign of tissue damage.
Injuring the brain itself does not cause pain - it causes altered brain function, however the membrane and blood vessels of the brain are very pain sensitive.