Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kanwal JeetYour feedback matters!
My father has pain and swelling on his finger joins throughout and happens twice or less or more in a month Uric acid level is below or on border line when tested What may be reason please reply fast.
My Mom is 45 years old and she's suffering from joints problems. From 7-8 years. She have done everything recommended by doctors but she didn't got any result. What you think it is. What is the solution to get rid of it while she is facing many problems due to this?
My father has a big problem of knee pain, since last 3-4 years. We are advised by so many smart doctors, but there is not satisfied effect yet. So please suggest us special.
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old. I am suffering form 12 monts back pains and mri report l4 l5 disk problem.
M having back lower pain left side. Also last year heart problem came n having blood thinner, bp controller, cholesterol lowering medicine. Pls advise future care.
Good Afternoon Sir, my age is 29 years old. I met with a bike accident on dated 19.03.2017 in which my right collar bone had been broken into two pieces. The doctor advised to use a sling & brace for one month with proper medicine. After one month doctor said it has been connected & also advised not to use sling & brace. Now 3.5 month has been passed. Sometimes I am feeling pain in this joint. Am I able to ride bike now? How many days required to recover fully so that I ll be able to do all those work as previously. I request you to kindly suggest on the above matter. Thanks
I am a 35 year old male. I have pain in the right ankle for last few years. X-ray came out normal. What could be the issue.
I wants to tell you about my leg and arms pain problem in my body. This problem is increasing day by day and I am suffering very much from this problem please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am 34 years old female and I have pain in my lower part of my feet and this pain persists from past three years, its acute only once in a while but otherwise the pain persists which stops walking a little small distance too. I have been advised by a doctor to crepe bandage my leg during day and apply volini ointment during night, but I found no relief. I will be getting married next month and I'm afraid that this ruin my standing in the wedding reception, kindly advise please, I need help.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.