Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Kanti PatelYour feedback matters!
I am having a throat pain in my internal neck. Maybe due to cold. So what should I do to reduce my pain. Please help.
I am sensing a dizziness and lazy sense in myself from last 2 weeks like no more activeness ,this is happening more often. Since I am a student and I do have to read alot and just because of this I am not able to focus and remember things for so long. Some time I need to give too much stress for recalling the things and sleep is bit proper as well for 5-6 hrs and just to improve I myself solving the Mind training Games as well, but still needs more improvement. Please suggest some remedy to get over this feeling and I could memorise for long.
My 23 year old son is having a severe neck pain (with shoulder and back pain) since last night as he had a very rigorous travel by flight. It seems he slept with a wrong posture for an hour because of which all this started. Doctor kindly suggest some safe way out since he has 9 hours of work which he cannot neglect He is also having dizziness. Thankingyou.
I am suffering from fever and cold I have throat infection my joints are paining please help me and give me effective suggestion.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.
Hi sir good evening. Poss is coming from ear from my childhood where I taken many medicine and also gone many doctors but not coming control. I would like to know whether is any medicine or have to do ear operation .I am fearing of for operation as I am going to marry next year. Day by day I am losing my hearing power. please suggest.
My mother is 82 she on CHD and metpure xl 25 and also ra patient. From last week she is bleeding from her nose. What should I give her to stop her bleeding?
Nosebleed is a condition wherein blood vessels burst in the nasal lining. Nosebleeds are fairly common and it is rarely a serious condition.
- Anterior nosebleed: It is caused by the eruption of a blood vessel at the tip of the nose. Anterior nosebleeds are generally easy to control by yourself or by a doctor.
- Posterior nosebleed: It is a rare type of nosebleed. Posterior nosebleed mostly occurs in older people. It occurs when an artery bursts behind the nose, which causes the blood to flow down the throat. Posterior nosebleeds are, thus, dangerous, and they need immediate medical attention.
- There are numerous causes of nosebleeds. The most common cause of nosebleeds is dry air. Dry climates dehydrate the nasal membranes (internal nasal tissues). This dryness leads to crusting which can cause irritation or itching.
- Also, if you pick or scratch your nose too much, it can start to bleed.
- Decongestants for allergies, sinus infection or cold and antihistamines can make the nasal membranes dry and cause nosebleeds as well.
Some other causes of nosebleeds include:
- Some sort of foreign object stuck in the nasal cavity
- Allergic reactions
- Repeated sneezing
- Nose injuries (For example, car accidents, a punch to the face, etc.)
- Chemical irritants
- Cold air
- Respiratory Infection
- Consuming high doses of aspirin-high dosage thins the blood down, thus triggering nosebleeds
There are other rarer causes as well, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood clotting problems
Treatment: A nosebleed can easily be treated at home. While in a sitting position, close your nostril by squeezing the soft part of your nose. Hold your nose for ten minutes, then lean slightly forward. Inhale and exhale slowly using your mouth.
Never lie down when you are trying to stop a nosebleed, as you will end up swallowing the blood which can upset your stomach. Remove your hand from your nose after 10 minutes and check if the bleeding has stopped. If it has not, repeat the steps all over again.
However, consult a doctor if the bleeding does not stop or if there is a foreign object stuck in your nose.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.