Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamran KhanYour feedback matters!
What are the basic symptoms of Cancer to a common man? Can we get treatment of Cancer before it harmful to us?
Hello doctor does melanoplakia cause cancer? does it creates cancer cell in body? even at young age. Please advice doctor thanks.
I have chronic prostatitis non bacterial but now my major concern is how to treat my ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION. From last year I'm suffering with this condition. Despite,doing kegel and other pelvic floor exercises, condition is not improving. I was taking alfusin (alpha blocker) but have stopped consuming it from January 2017 still no improvement, suggest me something and please help me to get out of this situation as earliest. I even took homeopathy medicine for 1 year but no great improvement. My age-24 Habits- no drinking, no smoking, pure vegetarian.
Sir I want to ask that I have recently stop masturbation .so it cure prostate cancer or it increase chances because doing masturbation increase hormonal im balance please help. I have doing masturbation from 5 years. I have felt neck pain gas problem leg pain left hand pain frequent urine groin pain. I have done ecg scrotum blood test urine test dri test whole abdomen test all test are normal sir please help me please help me.
Sometimes I had a little pain in one of my breast but pain was not too much but do not know why I am soo scared off.
My aunty has final stage of tongue and neck cancer, and she had a wound at neck and its looking like hole, from that hole sometimes its releasing white discharge and sometimes its releasing bleeding. Day by day that hole is little bigger. Is it possible to recover that hole? Is it possible to recover the skin over the hole? And how to control that wound without becoming bigger. Please suggest me. Thank u.
Hi, I am 28 years old. When pressed over my breast it pains but after the periods is over the tenderness is less. But now I found my left nipple inverted a little but when touched it gets averted. Do I need to worry and visit a gynae?
Nowadays cancer has increased rapidly day by day. So I want to know if there is any remedy of cancer doctors have found or not?
I am 44 year old married female suffering from pain at a point in the lower part of my right breast. I am also feeling sick as if fever with total body pain since two months. My period cycle is 28 days and discharging clotted blood at the starting of the period of every month. Kindly suggest me for treatment. I am very afraid of breast cancer.
My mom had breast carcinoma surgery before 2 years followed by chemotherapy Tumor is of T2 N1. Since that chemotherapy we didn't want for check up. Is there is need to go for checkup. I'm very concerned about it.
I am 56 year adult person. My problem is this I have urine frequently specially in night often it come out on bed just like night fall. Please suggest me some medicine. My prostrate is 26 gm.
Lungs are very important organs of your body as they play a pivotal role in respiration. Lung cancer refers to the gradual development of cancerous cells in the lungs.
Many common symptoms can help you to identify lung cancer. They are stated below:
- Persistent cough
- Change in your voice
- Pain in the chest region
- Breathing problem
- Loss of weight and appetite
- Sometimes a person may also cough up blood
- Cough accompanied by a wheezing sound
Lung cancer is very fatal and has less chances of getting cured. However, ayurveda offers effective and natural remedies for treating lung cancer. They are mentioned as follows:
- Practice breathing exercises regularly: Breathing exercises can help you to deal with the problem of lung cancer in an effective manner.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol: This is absolutely essential for treating lung cancer. Both smoking and consuming alcohol can cause severe damage to your lungs.
- Practice meditation. According to ayurveda, meditation is known to have great healing powers for any health problem. This can help you to cope up with cancer as well.
- Avoid junk foods and carbonated drinks: Consuming these foods frequently can worsen your condition.
- Massage therapy: Sometimes massage therapy can work wonders in ayurveda. Massaging certain essential oils can be very helpful.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy can also prove to be effective in treating lung cancer. It is a procedure in which essential oils are not only used for massaging your body but also for inhaling.
- Ayurvedic herbs: There are many ayurvedic medicines and herbs also which can treat lung cancer efficiently.
Since lung cancer involves very less survival rate, it is of utmost importance that you go the doctor immediately once you start noticing any of the above mentioned symptoms.