Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh ShuklaYour feedback matters!
7 months back, I fell ill. After that, I'm having dark circles. I want to get rid of those dark circles. What should I do?
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.
Hello doctor, I have issues regarding my dark skin. My skin is dark and oily. Apart from that my inner skin is quite fairer. So please suggest me some good products which is safe and doesn't cause pimples and which will really ensure my fairness. And please let me know that is it necessary for boys to use sunscreen?
Is bakson's homeopathy sunny fairness cream suitable for oily skin? My skin is oily. Is it suitable ?
Hi. I am 35 year old and am facing issues wit my skin. It started around 3 months back that I itch my hand or leg. The itching spreads. Daily I itch my hand and leg and it is leaving mark on my body. It happens daily. I tried some ointment but if no use. What can I do about it? I wish I could send a pic of it.
I am suffering from enlarged prostate. Size is 140 cc. I was taking sabal sarulata for the last one and a half year with no/litter improvement. Now i am taking Rekeweg's R-25 for the last two months with some improvement. Kindly suggest some effective homeopathy medicine. I do not want to go for surgery. Thanks and regards.
How to remove the dark spots on eye due to the wearing of the spectacles, does laser operation have any side effects? At what age is best for the laser operation.
I have black spots and pimples on my face . I have used fairness creams but no change. How can I get rid of these marks and spots?
I have very much oily skin. I can not use any kind of creams, moisturizer, serum in summer season. I can only use serums in winter season. Please help how to improve my skin texture.
My mother suffering with a leukoderma (safe dag) please suggest me best medicine in homeopathic. That prevent and regenerate the original skin faster and safer. Please help me I am worried about my mom.
Sir in my skin lots of acne spot there I think it is ice pick scar nd some brownspot also there nd once soo please tell me some ointment as well as some soap for this to get clean and clear skin.
I am suffering from skin acne problems from last for years. I just do not knoe what to do. I have tried so many solutions, but all gave temporary results. My skin is oily. Please help.
I'm 23 years old and I've a lot of pimple marks on my legs. I tried many home made remedies for these marks but its no use. Please tell me any way to get rid of these stubborn marks forever and in a short duration.
In my face very much dark spot and hole, how I recover my face and what type of medicine I have taken, kindly pls rply me.
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
4. Smoking: Smoking affects your skin making it dry and rough. It decreases the blood flow to the skin and damages your collagen and elastic which result into saggy and loose skin. Quit smoking.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.
I am a 29 year old men. I have a problem. I have lesser attraction towards girls vagina. I have much more attraction at girls anus. What should I do now?
Is it not possible to cure open pores happened due to combinational skin (oil? Is it permanent through out lifespan? I'm still 21.
Grounded bishops's seed 2 t/spoon
Sugar 2 t/spoon
Water four glasses.
Boil it as first thing in the morning and reduce it in two glasses.
Drink one glass of this water in the morning and one glass in the evening before sunset. Within two three days rashesh will be cured avoid pickles.