Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh Kanhayalal KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
I have stones in my gallbladder. I don't want surgery. Is there any other treatment for it except surgery.
I have digestion issue. If I eat vada pav or any besan ka item its not suit me. Even normal vegetable when I eat its create problem for me.
I have a acidity problem from last 4 year even I cannot digest food properly and can not go fresh properly. From this I also have breathing problem.
I am having frequent inner cheek cuts, they don't pain. I am also experiencing diarrhea for some days and acidity.
I am 36 year old male having irritating and painful anus during stool movement from last 3 months. I have used anti-piles like Pilokill Syrup and Capsules for 4 weeks and stopped. I got some relief. But 3 days back I found blood and pain while stooling and even after the stool movement finishes. I am taking P-6 Capsules from last 3 days; feeling some relief. Will you suggest/advice me on it.
Hi its been 2 days passed from periods date but no sign of period till now, m feeling pain in my lower abdomen, also feeling weakness in my body.
After drinking milk I get gas. Mujhe gas bann jaati hai. Milk k ke baad. How to cure it? Any ayurvedic medicine? Age-19, male.
Sir, my mom has stone in gallbladder. Which was removed by surgery. Kindly suggest her what to eat and what not? Other things which is necessary for her.
I am 23 years old. I have a digestion problem or something like that. I started jogging after a long time and whenever I tried to push my limits I encountered digestion problem and even now it is there. I had this problem earlier also, it was not so often then. When I am having this problem, I use to poo two times a day but it is not proper. Not proper loose motion but something like that. I am having this problem from the last one and a half year. Please suggest me what to do.
I have a gas problem from 5-6 months but from 1 month I also have indigestion problem and I think I also lose my body weight my all jeans shirts are loss when I wear it what I do please help how to gain my weight?
Some time blood comes with stool. Normal thickness red blood drips. No pain is associated. If I shrink anal cavity it stops.
Facing gastric problem from 2 week. Gass is in both case empty stomach and after food. And also painful and disgusting. Whole day due to it stomach is paining allot. Feeling like whole internal system has damage. Do not whtr its food poisoning or something else. Last week had too much out food nd drink but now having home food. Please suggest what to do.
The pain in my back and side was so bad that I scheduled a doctor's appt. After speaking with a nurse and determining it may be gas, I cancelled apt and purchased GAS-X. The gas moved around and that is it! The pain is amazing. GAS-X provided NO relief as of yet. What should i do now?
Bottom line is a month ago I started feeling this bump on my anal rim and then it got bigger then smaller again. Now it seems it has started spreading. I am terribly frightened by this and don't know to do, can anyone access this picture.
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime.