Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh C. Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh C. ShahYour feedback matters!
Is premature ejaculation caused infertility ? Is it corrected after marriage ? What is the time period of premature ejaculation?
I am 52 years old. Of late my eye sight is blurred and not able to read clearly. Even distant view looks dim. I use reading glass. There is pain in my eyes and forehead. Please tell me what could be the remedy.
I have developed skin depigmentation on my cheeks. I tried using many creams but the problem still remains. Someone advice me for metacortil lite. I have used it for seven days and the problem disappeared. But after stopping using the cream it comes back again.
I am 62 years old. I frequently get periods of dry cough usually it lasts a week. It generally gets cured by anti allergic medicines like levocet or histafree m along with cough syrup ambrdil s. However I feel very uncomfortable as these attacks are very frequent. Can you recommend specific tests if any? or medicines to boost my immunity levels.
Hiy doctor my name is md faiyaz. I have 2 question. When I sex with without condom, I loose too shortly. And 2 is my penis root portion are thin then top portion please suggest me.
My penis has some white pores inside. On the edge of pink head. What is it and why it has happened? It becomes swollen when my penis is erect.
Are you experiencing skin itchiness and development of dry, scaly rashes on your skin? This indicates you have eczema, which is a group of skin diseases occurring due to the inflammation and irritation of skin. Atopic dermatitis is the most common form of eczema. The disease can be controlled if proper treatment is undertaken.
Itchy skin is the most common symptom of eczema. In some cases, the itching starts before the development of the rash. The rash appears most commonly on the back of the knees, face, hands, wrists and feet. The affected areas become dry and thickened and in people with a fair complexion, the areas may turn reddish initially and then become brown.
The specific cause of eczema is yet to be determined. However, the condition is associated with an overactive response by the immune system to an external irritant. This response leads to eczema. The condition is more common in people who have a family history of allergies or asthma.
- As the condition turns the skin dry and itchy, certain creams and lotions are recommended to be used in order to keep the skin moist. You should apply these products when your skin is damp, ideally after taking a shower. This helps the skin in retaining moisture. You can use a cold compress to ease the itching.
- Several creams such as hydrocortisone cream and ointments which contain corticosteroids are prescribed in order to reduce inflammation.
- In case the affected area becomes infected, antibiotics should be taken to eliminate the infection-causing bacteria.
- Antihistamines are used for reducing the severity of the itching.
Prevention of Eczema Flare-ups
- Moisturize your skin frequently
- Avoid sudden changes in humidity or temperature
- Abstain from overheating and sweating
- Try to reduce stress
- Avoid starchy material
- Avoid soaps, detergents and solvents, which are harsh
- Be aware of food items which trigger eczema flare-ups
It is recommended for you to consult a dermatologist if you experience any symptom of eczema. This will help you with a quick diagnosis so that you can start the treatment without further worsening of the symptoms. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!