Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlekar KanekarYour feedback matters!
Inflammation of the pharynx, the tube that connects back of the mouth to the esophagus results in Sore Throat. Caused by bacterial, viral or fungal infections, allergies or irritants like smoke, pollution or dry air, or sometimes even acid reflux from the stomach via the esophagus, sore throat can be very uncomfortable and painful. If accompanied by fever or swollen tonsils causing blockage of the throat, doctor’s intervention is required, but otherwise you can try these natural remedies to get rid of that downright miserable feeling of Sore Throat:
1. Pain Relief Potion: Take a glass of warm water and add a teaspoon each of lime juice, apple cider vinegar and honey. Sip it slowly few times a day to get relief from pain.
2. Spicy mix for Total Relief: Drink this spicy tea everyday for a week and get rid of Sore Throat. Add 2 pinch each of cinnamon & black pepper powder to a glass of warm water and drink it. The black pepper relieves pain while cinnamon reduces the production of mucus & eases breathing.
3. Potent pomegranate: Pomegranates can help to reduce the swelling in your throat since they contain astringents that help in contracting tissues. Besides they have anti oxidants that fight infection. Just peel a pomegranate and boil its rind in two glasses of water for 15-20 minutes. Drink this tea to get relief.
4. Beneficial Licorice Root: Licorice has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties that help to reduce irritation and swelling of the throat. Take a one inch piece of licorice root and boil in 1 cup of water till reduced to half. Use it to gargle, do it 1-2 times a day to get fast relief.
Salt in warm water gargles are also an all time remedy for Sore throat. You can alternate with Licorice gargles, do it once or twice to ease pain.
5. Power of Turmeric: Add ½ tsp of Turmeric powder to a teaspoon of honey and make a paste. Lick it completely before sleeping but make sure not to drink water after that. You will get rid of your sore throat within three days.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
What is the quick & permanent remedy for cure or clear phlegm of throat. I am a vocalist so please suggest.
I went to a pool party yesterday I got some water in my mouth and nose and woke up with a sore throat and Hardly could breathe.
My 8 years daughter has throat infection, cold for a week. Now she has developed small lump on her neck .Please suggest what it could be? And remedied for the same.
I am 49 years obese person having ht. 5'9" and wt. 103 kg. Fat deposited primarily around neck and belly. I am suffering from the problem of snorring, even while travelling in day time. Another person cannot sleep and even travel with me. Pl. Suggest- 1. How I can rid off from snorring. 2. How can I reduce my weight. Regards
Why do we die? What is death? What do we lose during death? Why a dead person can not sense anything whether he is having everything. He is having hands but can not hold. He is having ear but can not listen. Why it is necessary to die.
I feel vertigo/head spinning quite regularly. What may be the problem? I am 32 yr old married since 8 years.
I am having a throat pain since last one month nd it comes suddenly and goes I tried gargilling and all bt of no use, I got a pack 6 years smoking history.
I am 27 years old and my weight is 65 kgs. I am struggling from snoring problem and want someone experienced to help me to get rid of it. Please suggest what best can I do to prevent it as soon as possible.
After drinking cold water I face throat infection and catches cold it happen always I can't drink cold water anywhere in party. Help me?
I am diabetic, however I am not comfortable with medication. After taking medicines for week long, I start feeling uncomfortable. I feel lots of dizziness and weakness with medication. Please suggest me some better way out to fight diabetes.
I snore heavily while sleeping and wake-up with a sore throat; feel drowsy in the afternoon especially when attending a lecture session or in a dull meeting. I do not have a very physically active work life. I think it's Sleep Apnea. Please help with cure. Do I need operation?
I have a blocked nose every night and I have to breathe through my nose which later leads to throat infection what should I do?
I am 21 year old and I have a headache and nose bleeding for 3 year please do suggest some thing what should I do.
When the climate is cool I frequently get throat pain and doctors said that I have bhronchaites what should I do to prevent that?
I am Suffering From Severe Fever 4 Last Three Days and Having Bad Throat Also. My Body Is Badly Aching As well.
How To Take Care Of Your Ears?
1) Avoid unnecessary and excessive use of earbuds.
2) Avoid staying too close to a loudspeaker for a longer duration
3) Do not insert sharp or pointed objects in ear for cleaning.
4) Use earplugs while swimming.
5) Listening to music on a headphone at a high volume for a long time can cause deafness.
6) Avoid using otc medication like drops or tablets for ear problems. Always consult a doctor.
7) If you experience sudden hearing loss, take your doctor's appointment as soon as possible.