Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamales Kumar Saha
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamales Kumar SahaYour feedback matters!
Sir my problem is my digestion is not well heavy food not digest and my skin is very sensitive I sun light.
Hello Doctor, (25 years old) I got some black dots on my shoulder and hands. Is there cure for this.
I have white rashes on my scalp for the last 5 years soriosis and I am 29 years old. Is there any reliable treatment available for soriosis?
Hello sir I want to ask about my problem I had been paining my breast for long time so suddenly I got my breast chequp so my report is not good I have a fibroadenoma problem so please tell me sir how can solve my problem because I don't want to operate.
I am 30 years old male and I had some itching problem near my left thumb, now it was spreading into my hands. I applied oil and it reduced, but when I go out again it comes and more itching is there. How to get recover from this?
I am a civil engg, I use to do work most of the time outside, my skin is getting dark due sun and dust I have used lot of day creams and sunscreen lotions but no use. Can you help me to get over my problem and to get glow skin.
I am 35 years old married and had a son with age 17, past from 3 years there is a lump on my hand with no pain want to get rid of it.
I have a black heads on my face, and some times feels redness is well, I want to have my skin soft and shinning please suggest.
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"