Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamales Kumar SahaYour feedback matters!
Small funsi in my body in back of shoulder and some at my hand .funsi is red nd some peep in ti. How to cure.
I have keel and after removal of some there are small holes. And there are oil also. What I can do to remove these all problems?
Hi, I am pregnant and during this tenure I have noticed that my complexion has darken. Is it normal any remedies?
I do Gym and I Take heavy diet but along with this am very tensed with my skin problem (oily skin, black spots, acnes)Please help me with a suggestion of medicines or Skin cream to reduce all these.
Hi, Well I have an surgery scar so please suggest how to get rid of that scar. I have using some gel from about 8 months but scar mark is not minimizing.
Hi I am 6 months pregnant and my skin is becoming darker with black spots all over my neck please suggest some cream so that slowly and steadily these marks gets vanished.
My mother is suffering from giant fibroadenoma in her left breast. One doctor has said to take a medicine for one month to cure it and others advised for operation. Should I go for operation or should I try medicines?
Hi, I have two white patch on both cheeks near lips wen consulted doctor he said it is p alba. This is been for years however earlier my skin tone was dark and hence it was not visible but not it has become dull and it more prominent and visible now. Please advise: 1- diet or foods to follow which will help in reducing their appearance 2- creams or tablets. Presently I am using melbuild lotion and tacroz 0.1 ointment and doctor has given vitamin tablet zincovit Please suggest and help in reducing this is getting me nightmares now.
I have blemishes on my face I have used so many allopathic medicine and ointments but no permanent benefit kindly advise.
Hello, can someone please suggest me a mild facewash for oily and pimple prone skin type? Also I would like to know what would be the best shampoo (preferably mild shampoo) for thin hair type. If you've any better suggestion other than mild shampoo and face wash please do let me know.
lipoma can be cured, there's a start in my body of lipoma in my hands, thing, and side of my ribs so it will gone increase or they gone look bad kindly suggest me treatment that stop their growth.
I have height problem. What should I do to gain my height? And also dark in colour. Pls suggest me how yo gain height and get fair skin.
My face is getting black and my face is dry face and I am getting rashes like pimples on my face please give me some suggestions.
Can I know my original skin colour, because my hands are black shoulders are fair legs are fair face is black uneven tone.
What shall I apply to get rid of dark circles under and over my eyes? But suggest me home remedies please. My skin type is dry. And my T zone is getting dark. especially above lips and chin part. Please help me getting rid of these things.
I have dark circles under eyes. Which cream to remove dark circles under in my eyes? I use some cream on dark circle but don't remove my dark circles.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils and can be of many kinds. One of the kinds of eczema is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. Before treating Atopic Eczema it is always good to take an opinion of a Dermatologist, as the skin of Atopic patients is sensitive and not all home remedies may suit everyone. It is known to aggravate during cold and biting months of winter and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterize this skin ailment. It is mostly found on the face, scalp, knees and elbows.
Let us look at the natural ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Oil Massages: Atopic Eczema is usually characterized by severe dryness, which can be fixed with the help of coconut oil and olive oil massages. Sunflower seed oil and others like camomile, chickweed, licorice and thyme can help in bringing down the inflammation by soothing the area and removing the dryness to a great extent. These oils also have antibacterial properties which can help in treating the eczema in an efficient manner. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
- Probiotics and other Essentials: It is important to get a good dose of Omega-3 oils as well as other essentials like probiotics and flavonoids that are contained in food like green and leafy vegetables, dairy products, fish and others. These elements can help in treating Atopic Eczema in a natural manner.
- Vitamins: Eating the right food can help in removing painful symptoms to a great degree. One can turn to vitamin supplements that will supply precious Vitamin D to the body and help the skin become clear. Vitamin D can also be found in green vegetables, fish and dry fruits like figs and almonds.
- Lifestyle Changes: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. The use of oat meal baths with baking soda can also help.
- Aloe Vera Gel: The soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera are well known. One can use the gel of this herb to bring down the painful inflammation as well.
There are various ways to deal with Atopic Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.