Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KailashYour feedback matters!
I am 41 yrs old male, named Mr. D. P. Rana, from odisha. Height 5 feet 8 inches, weight 85 kgs, I am suffering from terrible pain by my two leg stiffness and tightens. I want to loss my belly, how it will possible.
I have pain in left shoulder ,I am a diabetic patient and few days back the test in fasting show 270. What should I do.
Hii my father leg knee are very pain. But doctor say its ok so tell me solution sir he is complete x-ray test.
I am suffering with body pain or muscular pain when I do some very hard job in my field. All parts of my body has started to pain and the pain will continue for four five days. Then after that it become normal. I want to know that why it happened and what is the treatment for it. Kindly help me with the treatment.
I am 42 years old nd my legs nd my spinal cord has ache. How can I solve my problem I have been taking many antibiotics.
I am 38 yr old man and having shoulder ache regularly twice and thrice a week when I do some strong work from my hands like weight lift or clean my car, my clothes etc.
Hello hi I am sundar rao I am suffering from backache I have used many ointments from last 2 weeks but no result now what should I do ow.
For a long time I have been suffering from a heel pain. This symptoms occurred mainly when I left my bed in morning, or when I sat anywhere for a long time after that when I started walking my heels are severely paining. This is happening for last 3 months. What is the solution?
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.