Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kailash
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KailashYour feedback matters!
I have pain in left knee for past few days its pain internally there's a little swelling but I feel nothing difficult in walking and daily routine exercise so what should I do please advice me.
After waking up from sleep I get neck pain always and what should I do to overcome that pain I am also not able to rotate my pace in the direction from where I am feeling pain.
I am 40 yrs. Old & suffering from backache problem from last 16 years. Some of doctors are saying that I have ankylitis spondilysis I even not can bent to front or back side. Please Confirm if treatment is possible for this.
My MRI LS Spine done on 25-may-2016 final impression says-"Grade 1 spondylolisthesis of L4 over L5 which along with degenerated and posteriorly herniated intervening L4-L5 IV disc, causing indentation of thecal sac with encroachment upon bilateral lateral recesses, both neural foramina and the bilateral exiting nerve roots (Right >Left)" Few days back I got lower back pain during playing cricket, though in initial days the pain is not that much and after few days rest I join back office, but after 5 days of my office my back is again start pain and now I am not able to stand straight, my back is tilt towards left over my naval point, Now my question is - what kind of bed rest should I prefer though doctor suggested me complete bed rest for three weeks and 4 mg of steroids thrice a day and pain killer with Caltok M2, I usually stands in morning for loo and bath and during day for food. From last 5 days of medication last 2 days I feel no pain in morning but my posture problem is as it was, but as day progresses pain develop again. Is it because of my moment or what? please help me to get early relief as I can't take more leave then three weeks.
After my back surgery in 2005 I was fine till 2013. Then it all started aggravating and now I have mild foot drop left foot and instability walking. What will help me?
My aunt is 36 year old and she is suffering from very bad lower back pain. She is taking few medicine but she say she is not getting any relive. She is also able to do house hold work. please plz help.
I'm 23 years old female and i'm suffering from sinus and leg pain due to iron deficiency. What should I do so that I can be cured?
My brother feel severe pain in back unable to tolerate pain. When he wakeup feel severe pain in back unable to drive bike nor any स्कूटी. He is using pain killer ointment but not get any relief better. When he walks he is bend downwards little bit. Is there any remedy.
Chronic back pain may occur due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it may be due to conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis and at other times, it may be due to an injury or a slip disc caused by such an injury. Injuries to the spinal cord can also trigger chronic back pain. There are numerous ways of dealing with chronic back pain, which may be debilitating, if not treated properly.
10 ways of managing this pain.
- Medication: One of the ways of managing chronic back pain is with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs as well as pain killers like ibuprofen. However, do keep in mind that these medicines must be consumed only if they are prescribed by the doctor. Anticonvulsants and anti-depressants can also help in preventing pain that emanates from the nerves of the region.
- Surgery: Surgery can be done by the doctors in case the pain is extreme and severe. This kind of surgery usually aims at implanting devices and tools that can support the slipped disc, which may cause pinched nerves.
- Electrotherapy: This kind of therapy can help in reducing pain by releasing low-voltage electric stimulation that helps in dealing with the sensory nervous system.
- Exercises: Muscle strengthening exercises will help in a better balance. Also, other physiotherapy exercises can help in reducing back pain significantly by targeting the points that create pain and by pinching of the nerves.
- Relaxation techniques: There are a number of relaxation techniques that one can turn to so as to reduce the pain. This pain can also be managed with the help of meditation and breathing exercises, which can serve as an alternative means of treatment.
- Rest: With proper rest, one can do away with chronic pain. Yet, if it is a nerve-based issue, then the doctor may ask you not too lie down for long stretches and to walk regularly so that inflammation and pain does not set in.
- Heat: Heat therapy or heat compresses as well as hot water bags can be used for pain relief.
- Prolotherapy: In this method, an irritant solution is injected into the back so as to stimulate better blood circulation. This process also aids in faster ligament repair.
- Opioid fusion pump installation: These pumps are surgically implanted so that opioid agents are delivered straight to the spinal cord, which can treat and manage chronic back pain.
- Injections: These are usually considered as blocks that deliver steroids to the ligaments and joints. Also, one may have to take corticosteroid injections in order to deal with a very painful case. These epidural injections are usually best for temporary relief. One will need more long term treatment or management methods in order to effectively deal with and reduce pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!