Find numerous Pain Management Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pain Management Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Kailash KothariYour feedback matters!
My knee ligament has been teared and I don't want to go for the operation. So please advice me some medicines or any type of exercises.
I feel uneasy n pain in my legs if I bow down to pick something from da ground. Tell me medicine or home remedies.
I m 21 Years old, my head is aching from three days, I was thinking that it might be ok in few days but it is in the same condition, what to do?
Hi, This is Khaleel from India my father is suffering from back pain. We have consulted doctors in my town and done scanning as well but nothing found. Some doctors suggested to take rest. Actually my father is a welder and he is mostly sits in the workshop on a lower sitting table. I want to know what could could be the reason of back pain. Looking forward to get the reply soon. Appreciate your help in this regards. Thanks, Khaleel.
I am suffering from stomach pain and also suffering from loose motion what can I do for this?Prefer me any medicine?
My mother is suffering from knee pain since 6 months. Back pain. Low waist pain also. What should I do?
I am having acute lower back pain for last whole year. An ayurvedic doctor said you have a starting of slip disk. What medicine can I take to completely come out of it. I am doing yoga exercises everyday.
I have back pain and a pain at right side of the lever still from four days what can I do to solve this problem.
I am 29 year old male. I work out regularly. For the past 1 week I have pain in shoulder which runs down in my tricep on right arm. The pain occurs in shoulder press position. Anything with a push. What should I do?
Sir I am 20 years old a month ago I have pain in back side it was temporary any time it creates but from yesterday it was so paining what should I do for these problem 0 Doctor Answered.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I have spider veins on my thighs & also have nerve pain in my right arm & legs. Please suggest any remedy about it.
I have severe back ach since many months. All diagnosis depict the normal status but still suffering from pain.
When I am lifting wait some time I feel pain in my wrist joint. What may be the reason? & what should I do.
My sister's daughter is 7.5 years old. But neither she speaks nor standing on her foot. Means she doesn't walk on her feet. Physically she is healthy. There is no physical abnormality. please help me.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.