Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Kailas K. Mane

General Physician, mumbai

Dr. Kailas K. Mane General Physician, mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Kailas K. Mane
Dr. Kailas K. Mane is an experienced General Physician in Mumbai, Mumbai. He is currently practising at Siddhanath Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Kailas K. Mane and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Ayurveda Medical Association of India (AMAI)


Book Clinic Appointment

Siddhanath Clinic

Lal Dongar, Chembur. Landmark: Opp Swami Vivekanand School & Besides Masjid, Mumbaimumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Kailas K. Mane

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello Dr, I am jyoti I am 38week pregnant but I am not feeling any sign of labour yet, what should I do please suggest. My all reports are normal.

MS- Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
remain active. u can do nipple stimulation .twice fr 5 min daily. u can have normal sexual life if no medical contraindication
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pcod. Due to which I don't get my periods. Have tried lot of medicines. My weight is not reducing at all. I get tired v soon. M becoming bulky and fluffy. My age is 27 and height is 5.4. Kindly suggest a diet plans of do and don't in eating habits. Also something which could make my periods regular. Also I have lot of hall fall and my hair do not grow at all.

Homeopath, Chennai
Homoeopathic medicines cure PCOS permanently.Homeopathy believes that the human body has been perfectly enabled by nature to keep itself disease free. It is only when the immunity or its own internal vitality is deranged that the body becomes incapable of keeping itself disease free. Therefore Homeopathy tries to restore the balance of that vitality. Once the vitality regains its original balance, it is able to nurse itself back to health without any external aid. That is why homeopathic medicines are given in very minute doses You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance
Submit FeedbackFeedback

All the time whenever I eat my meal of non veg. I feel uneasy that n feel like vomiting. Nt only that it makes me uncomfortable too. So please suggest me something about the health. Thnx doc.

General Physician, Chandigarh
Somethings in that type of food is not suiting you so you will have to avoid it to get rid of the problem
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I've had a growing issue with Ed since a loss of erection a few years ago with no explanation. I worry about it with every time since. I've been cleared by a urologist no physical problems. Please help.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
don't worry .. Men all over the globe suffer from erectile dysfunction. It is experienced by men after the middle age but in some men it may occur at a young age as well. Homoeopathic treatment for erectile dysfunction The important homeopathic remedies for erectile dysfunction are: acid phos , Damiana , yohim , sulph ,kali phos , calad , arg nit, staphy etc ..depending on cause of erectile dysfunction medicine is choosed. . so give me your detailed case history for treatment
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my age is 23. My height is 6ft. My weight is 78 kg. I have habit of masturbating 5 times daily since five years. Now my penis size becomes less than 2 inch flaccid and 4 inch erect. And I have no beard due to low testosterone?

General Physician, Chennai
First and foremost stop masturbating start exercising and have a good diet rich in fruits meat, vegetables and nuts it should be fine in a year do not worry do strictly follow this regime and you will improve gardually give it some time.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can Homeopathy Help Treat Diabetes?

Sexologist, Hyderabad
Can Homeopathy Help Treat Diabetes?

Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.

Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms of diabeties. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended.

4889 people found this helpful

I am 35 years old. Recently (from one month) I find one problem, frequently occurs after performing sex. That is some red dots are appear on my thighs near to end of penis. They are very itchy and spread day to day. I use derma 5 ointment for one week. They gone. But again when I perform sex, next they appear. Is it an STD. How to cure this problem permanently.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
take panchnimbadi churna 1-1 tsf with water twice a day..take pranacharya allergin capsule 1-1 twice a say...take pranacharya charm vikarasav 2-2 tsf with water twice a day....apply marichyadi oil on affected part ......
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Today morning when I take deep breath I feel pain near breastbone and in chest area. I feel very fear of that. From 3 to 4 I have cold and body pain.

MBBS, M.D - General Medicne , Diplomate of N.B - Cardiology , DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist, Mumbai
its muscular pain. take any pain killer to relieve the pain. local ointment like violin gel may help.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I getup in morning that time my mouth smells so bad, but when I go to sleep I use toothbrush, colgate plux etc. Please help.

Certification In Smile Makeover, BDS
Brush your teeth twice a day (morning and before sleep in night) and clean your tongue by a tongue scrapper or the tooth brush itself get your teeth and gums cleaned by a qualified dentist you can also use chlohex plus mouthwash twice a day after brushing teeth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 year old male .From Delhi .I used to have headache very frequently .Mostly when its crowded aur travelling too much aur it's smoggy outside .Please help.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi Take ½ glass of carrot juice + Add ½ glass of spinach juice + Mix well + Drink this juice 1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep. Take pranacharya no tens capsule 1_1 twice a day. Take shirshooladi vajra ras twice a day with honey. Avoid tea and coffee.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 52 year Diabetic patient, my sugar level usually goes down even after the intake of normal sugar. I am currently taking singly dose of medicine prescribed by my doctor. Please advise what all precautions should I take to keep my sugar level to normal.

Masters in Human Nutrition and Nutraceuticals
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Madurai
Follow a strict diet. Cut down all sugars n fats. Take more veggies in the form of salads n boiled form. For satiety. Keep urself hydrated by lot of water. Take fiber rich foods. Completely stay away from sweets, junk foods, processed foods, follow a regular exercise pattern like walking for 40 mins. Practice this for 3 months n check your blood sugar level.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After every 3 to 4 days I face itching problem & sneezing problems. I am tired with this. Please help.

General Physician, Faridabad
sneezing is a allergic problem which can not be cured permanently and itching may be due to dry skin, generalised dermatitis, increase bilirubin level in blood and treatment depend on the cause. you take tab cetrazine 10 mg 1tab sos. it will help you. welcome for further help.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Recently I got married. I married a 24 old girl who lost her husband 1 years back. We have doubt that if we had a sex without protection. If there is any chance for any infections like HIV? We already had twice but now we are in need of baby. Thats am asking. Please help us.

MD - Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
Epidemiologist, Hyderabad
Since your wife had a previous husband, it would be safe to get her HIV 1&2 test done. If negative, you can continue your married life happily and baby will come soon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 years old and I have back-pain for last week and I got fever at night. What would be the reasons? what should I do?

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
several lifestyle changes may be required. Most back pain gets better with a few weeks of home treatment and careful attention. Over-the-counter pain relievers as prescribed by me may be all that you need to improve your pain. A short period of bed rest is ok, but more than a couple of days actually does more harm than good. Do reply back for medication prescriptions. Being also a general physician and registered dietitian, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary guidelines and home remedies carefully personalized for each individual patient.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 year old I can't sleep in night I don't get my sleep I tried sleeping pills but it's worked but I am not satisfied with it. What shall I do can you guide me please?

General Physician, Bangalore
You should reduce your stress and avoid gadgets at bedtime and go to bed early create a atmosphere for sleep also avoid coffee at night and do meditation and yoga.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I want increase the my penis size how it can improve the size and what food I have to take please tell me.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Some key points about the average penis size. While 85% of women were satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis men were less sure of themselves. 1 45% of men believe they have a small penis. It has been concluded that flaccid lengths range around 7 to 10 centimetres (2.8-3.9 inches). Flaccid circumferences range around 9 to 10 centimetres (3.5 to 3.9 inches). Erect lengths range around 12 to 16 centimetres (4.7 to 6.3 inches). Erect circumference is around 12 centimetres (4.7 inches). A higher BMI and older age appear to be weakly associated with a shorter erect penis length. Male concern about whether penile size lives up to the desires of females seems to be Largely misplaced. One study suggested that while the majority of women, some 85%, were satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis, men were less sure of themselves. 1 Almost half of men in the study (45%) believed they had a small penis - yet the researchers reported that small penis size was actually rare. The average penis size to be as follows: Average length for an erect penis is 14.2 cm (5.6 inches) Average circumference of an erect penis is 12.2 cm (4.8 inches). Men who want surgery to increase the length of their penis should try non-invasive methods like penile traction devices or extenders first, and in some cases, even try therapy to make them feel more confident about their bodies. There is no proven scientific method to increase size, girth or grip of penis although many false claims have been propagated by advertisements. The size is determined by an individual’s genetic build and length actually has no relation with sexual pleasure or satisfaction as many wrongly believe. Be happy with your individual qualities nature has bestowed on you. At present, there is no proof of any non-surgical technique that permanently increases either the thickness or length of a normal penis. Some general research has been done regarding the safety and efficacy (or lack thereof) of the ingredients of various pharmaceutical or quasi-pharmaceutical preparations, but thus far, nothing has emerged to cause mainstream medicine to adopt any of them. There are also risks inherent in some of the more invasive procedures, with negative outcomes ranging from the tearing of skin and scarring, to permanent loss of sexual function.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a particular problem, every year during the beginning of winter season I suffer from cold, thus, causes continuous sneezing, sometimes coughing, sometimes headache etc. Is it a disease or an allergy? Can it be controlled or cured?

Homeopath, Jaipur
Yes you will be cure definitely but u must take treatment for 6 month i give u assurance u will be cure
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stomach ace from last five days. So may I have some controlling on my diet.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Bhavnagar
I need your detail history for better solution diagnosis & medicine. But still you start following * take ajvayan & jeera 1 tsp each after each meal * take ginger & turmeric before food * take hot water * quantity is much important, assume 4 part of your appetite & take food only 3 part of it * avoid day sleep, stress, night awaking * start excersice. I need detailed history for better solution & medicine, you can cunsult me later on.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am in physiotherapy department. Third year student. I am anaemic and nw I feel weak. Also I m skinny and I feel lazy. Pls help me out because I have posting in hospital and I feel weak in front of my pt. And I need to be energetic.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to take tablet folvite once a day for six months and also tablet dexorange as per hb report.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

At the time of intercourse I discharge very soon. I'm also high BP patient. Please provide me remedy.

B.A.M.S., M.D.(A.M), EX-M.R.C.G.P., EX-M.R.S.H., EX-M.S.I.E.C.U.S, EX-M.S.S.S.S.
Sexologist, Mumbai
Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed